HFWF: The Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
not appearing at all seems like pretty reasonable usage for you two

cant you just stay in the back and enjoy catering (specifically the dressing oils)

tenor.gif

Reactions: Mitchy and SeidoN

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I was thinking at lunch if people sent me logos and crap I'd upload them to 2k19 or Firepro for arenas and wrestler attire and stuff and sim matches for "house show results" for fun and try to upload videos and stuff. But then I think of the time consumption that might take and I totally back off. Not sure I have the time unless no one cares it may take a long time to do, and would have to figure out how to record/upload stuff from a PS4 anyway.

And, it might not be all that good to begin with. :laugh:

I did some quick create a character stuff for the original HFWF on my PS3 with WWE 2k14 and made an "HFWF game." (Downlaoded some CAWs and with some minor tweaks repurposed them as the HFWF roster)

Then my PS3 died and I lost everything. I have not gotten a new WWE game since.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i thought about 2k19 too but it would have been really long indeed.
and well its a pirate version. so i cant even upload t-shirt and logos, so it would be useless.

i wanted to put Otiz doing Nakamura's entrance and have a a Tenants with a Room/The Brood entrance along with Peter and brudda . etc.

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I can confirm we have not had a single order placed on Outcast merch at live events or website, so we pulled it.

Mount Rushmore on the other hand? Sold out in 30 seconds.

Ah, the continued disrespect from the golden shovel. How surprising!

We don't draw yet "Mr. I Always Do What's Best for Business" keep putting us in main events anyway.

Admit it, MCG, the Outcasts are the biggest draws in this entire damn business. We've proven all of you wrong.

We also have the most followers on twitter :nod:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
i thought about 2k19 too but it would have been really long indeed.
and well its a pirate version. so i cant even upload t-shirt and logos, so it would be useless.

i wanted to put Otiz doing Nakamura's entrance and have a a Tenants with a Room/The Brood entrance along with Peter and brudda . etc.

Can you play online with the copy? We should do some online gaming some time on PSN. Don't worry, I suck at most online games and I also have very few online friends so this is my desperate attempt. :D

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Can you play online with the copy? We should do some online gaming some time on PSN. Don't worry, I suck at most online games and I also have very few online friends so this is my desperate attempt. :D

i cant access online because i downloaded the game. (you gotta turn off internet acess, so it doesnt try to do updates and shit). its also on PC.
but if i find a cheap version of ps4 we can do something for sure.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
i cant access online because i downloaded the game. (you gotta turn off internet acess, so it doesnt try to do updates and ****). its also on PC.
but if i find a cheap version of ps4 we can do something for sure.

Sweet. PSN name is OttawaSensky (I'd like to change it but Ive had it forever and PS wont let you change your username you have to make a whole new account).

Reactions: Disclose

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Gongshow @The_Gongshow
@M.C.G. 31 why are you out here giving away title shots to these outcasts. Where's my rematch?! Hu? Mr.Money Bags cost me me shot 2 weeks ago and is to busy counting his money to even bother stepping in the ring. Into MY ring.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
this isnt how deportation works. but ok. ill sit and watch a politician trying to catch a monkey...
bring popcorn and crackers.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @CorHFWF
There’s too much talk of a damn monkey. I am the Gorilla of this company. I’m a star. Everyone knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad