HFWF: The Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
If you're so confident, why don't you put that title on the line ? Unless of course, you're too afraid because you know that I'm simply better than you and will cut short your pathetic little title reign.

what have you ever done to deserve such a thing...nothing...ever...you're talking to a GRAND SLAM CHAMPION...you deserve nothing from me

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If you're so confident, why don't you put that title on the line ? Unless of course, you're too afraid because you know that I'm simply better than you and will cut short your pathetic little title reign.
You should be thankful I ever set you up in a match against someone as decorated as @Fro

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
what have you ever done to deserve such a thing...nothing...ever...you're talking to a GRAND SLAM CHAMPION...you deserve nothing from me

Just what I thought. You're scared of me. You're scared of the Outcasts. Is this the champion that HFWF wants ? A coward ? Do us all a favour and put that title on the line, so this company finally gets the kind of champion that it deserves.

Reactions: Mitchy and SeidoN

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Just what I thought. You're scared of me. You're scared of the Outcasts. Is this the champion that HFWF wants ? A coward ? Do us all a favour and put that title on the line, so this company finally gets the kind of champion that it deserves.

let's hear a reason I should...not a singular member of the Outcasts have any justification to be handed anything. They scream that they're not given chances, they are nothing if they don't have their gang tactics...not a single one can handle the pressure, unless they have their group behind their opponent, ready to pounce, just like this past week...defeat one, then they all jump me. I ask for a single reason why I should give you a shot, what have you done to earn it, and you whine for this, cry for that...I gave out a chance to AC, allowed Gongshow a chance, and now you think you are on their levels...this title is prestigious...the men before me who have held it, held it in high regard, as I do. Do the Outcasts even know what prestige is...attacking people from behind sure as hell isn't...looking a guy in the eye and telling him, like I will tell you next week...that I am going to beat his *** all over that ring, because it's what I do best...now that...to bring back an old phrase...is FROSTIGE....

Reactions: The Gongshow

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I got your back @Fro. We originals need to look out for each other. We’ve been through the trenches together and against each other. I’d say @OmniSens is there for you too but he’s been acting strange lately. Punching people for no reason. I don’t think he’s right in the head.

I really need to go look at that replay and see why he’d do such a thing. Crazy mofo that Omni.

Reactions: Fro and M.C.G. 31

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
HFWF @HFWF
Per orders from MCG, if any member of The Outcasts interfere in @Fro vs. @Serac on #HFWFTV, @SeidoN will lose his title match at #NightToRemember.

What ?! This is outrageous.
But no. No, it's okay. Fro has no reason to not put that title on the line then. Prove to me @Fro . Prove to all of HFWF that you're not a coward. It will be 1 on 1. No Outcasts. I can guarantee you that.

What have I done to have earned a shot at the title ? If you don't seem to recall, I lasted 46 minutes, start to finish in WarGames, helping my team to victory in an absolute war. All of this despite the fact that myself, and all of the Outcasts, have not been given the respect we deserve. MCG has always been afraid of us, trying to buy us off, and when we refused, screwing us over.

So show me that you're not afraid of me or the Outcasts, Fro. Put that title on the line and I'll give that title the proper prestige it deserves when I beat you, and earn the respect that I and the Outcasts so rightly deserve.

Reactions: Mitchy

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
In the words of a once famous wrestler, and a quite FRO-STIGIOUS person himself. I'll tell you what @Serac you want a shot, well I'll make your non-Stache Monkey *** famous...because once that crowd chants RAAAAAAAIIIIIINMAKER and I throw you in the FroPlex...it'll be lights out for the 2nd member of the Outcasts...

Reactions: The Gongshow

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
@ColePens
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mitchy

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
MCG is helping more the Outcast than his own Mount Rushmore.... just saying.
oh sure, title on the line. why not.

MCG said nothing about other people banned from ringside. maybe i want Serac to win to stop this fake pushes and get it over with and see what happens at Night to remember when dumb and dumber fight each other. bet they still interfere in their own match.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
In the words of a once famous wrestler, and a quite FRO-STIGIOUS person himself. I'll tell you what @Serac you want a shot, well I'll make your non-Stache Monkey *** famous...because once that crowd chants RAAAAAAAIIIIIINMAKER and I throw you in the FroPlex...it'll be lights out for the 2nd member of the Outcasts...
Lights out?

I'm hot off the press and greener than grass yet took you 15 minutes long, grueling minutes. I made all the people in the audience and all the people in the back think that a miracle may happen. At the end of the night I was beaten - but I was still standing.

In my second ever wrestling match, I took the World Champion to his limit. You think that's worth bragging about? You think that's worth pretending you're an Outcast killer?

No. That means you are beatable. That means you have weaknesses. That means... with a little experience, I'll be the one running this place.

@Fro, I recommend you watch your back because I have many surprises up my sleeve.

5mwl3s5h2uq11 (1)-1.jpg

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I got your back @Fro. We originals need to look out for each other. We’ve been through the trenches together and against each other. I’d say @OmniSens is there for you too but he’s been acting strange lately. Punching people for no reason. I don’t think he’s right in the head.

I really need to go look at that replay and see why he’d do such a thing. Crazy mofo that Omni.
People get crazy after getting bitten. Sometime life bites back.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MCG @ MCG
You know what, @Disclose ? You're right. So how about this. If ANYONE interferes in @Fro vs. @Serac , not only does @SeidoN lose his title match at #NightToRemember, but the person who interferes loses their job in the HFWF.

MCG @ MCG
And you know what? @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames were screwed last week. So this week on #HFWFTV, it's their last chance. Bon & Paris vs. @Virtanen18 & @Pinkfloyd for the HFWF Tag Titles. Anyone interferes in that and they're out of a job too. We're getting resolutions this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
CONFIRMED FOR HFWF TV

- HFWF Title match: Fro (c) vs. Serac; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job and SeidoN loses his HFWF Title match at Night to Remember.
- HFWF Tag Titles: Virtanen & Pinkfloyd (c) vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job.
- Legendary AC vs. Falco Lombardi.
- PeterSidorkiewicz vs. Scandale du Jour.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Just a Fan @JimHFWF
Why is @Fro using his old clique term lately...and AC is tweeting him about old times...is there something going down???

AshLovesFro @Ash7825
Could there really be a Fro-Stiege reunion????? please please please!!!!

John DeSmith @Smitttttttttty
DUUUUUUUUDE @JF23 DUUUUUUUUUDE is this real???? @Fro using FROSTIEGE again!!!!!

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
YOUR SHOVEL GLOWS THIS TIME OF THE YEAR BOSS.
You have plan B..

But The monkey isn’t signed...........
#planC

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
This guy acting all tough. Your outcast *****es interface on everything. Lol.

Watch your mouth, monkey boy, or you just might get another boot to the back of your head. Don't ever bad mouth the Outcasts because we are everything your little band of misfits dreams to be.

let's hear a reason I should...not a singular member of the Outcasts have any justification to be handed anything. They scream that they're not given chances, they are nothing if they don't have their gang tactics...not a single one can handle the pressure, unless they have their group behind their opponent, ready to pounce, just like this past week...defeat one, then they all jump me. I ask for a single reason why I should give you a shot, what have you done to earn it, and you whine for this, cry for that...I gave out a chance to AC, allowed Gongshow a chance, and now you think you are on their levels...this title is prestigious...the men before me who have held it, held it in high regard, as I do. Do the Outcasts even know what prestige is...attacking people from behind sure as hell isn't...looking a guy in the eye and telling him, like I will tell you next week...that I am going to beat his *** all over that ring, because it's what I do best...now that...to bring back an old phrase...is FROSTIGE....

Oh look, it's mister one more match, who got lucky at Limitless by facing another one of @M.C.G. 31's cronies.

As for for what have we done to earn it? WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO EARN IT?! Week after week, we prove all of you wrong and show the entire HFWF universe, why we're THE GUYS. And yet you still have the audacity to ask why we deserve this? I'll tell you this much, Fro. There's a reason why despite you having a match for the biggest championship in this business, you still couldn't main event Limitless. There's a reason the Outcasts did and you, MCG and the like may never admit, but deep down you know it's because we deserved it and because we are THE GUYS

I can't wait until @Serac beats you. Then, Night to Remember will have a truly PRESTIGIOUS HFWF Championship match. A match between two Outcasts and two of the best performers in this entire business. THEY will be the ones who bring prestige to that title because clearly you haven't *drops mic*

CONFIRMED FOR HFWF TV

- HFWF Title match: Fro (c) vs. Serac; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job and SeidoN loses his HFWF Title match at Night to Remember.
- HFWF Tag Titles: Virtanen & Pinkfloyd (c) vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job.
- Legendary AC vs. Falco Lombardi.
- PeterSidorkiewicz vs. Scandale du Jour.

I'm tired of your damn games, MCG. It's been weeks since I've had a match on HFWF weekly, but it should be expected from you. You know if you give me matches, I'll just keep winning and proving you wrong. Proving that I am THE MAN and proving why I deserve all the RESPECT in the world.

Reactions: Serac

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Mitchy maybe it’s just that I have a locker room full of talent and not cheap shot artists.

Why don’t you meet me in the ring when I open the show this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad