HFWF: The Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
CONFIRMED FOR HFWF TV

- HFWF Title match: Fro (c) vs. Serac; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job and SeidoN loses his HFWF Title match at Night to Remember.
- HFWF Tag Titles: Virtanen & Pinkfloyd (c) vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job.
- Legendary AC vs. Falco Lombardi.
- PeterSidorkiewicz vs. Scandale du Jour.

I can't handle the constant failures, man.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Gongshow @The_Gongshow
What's this I hear about my brothers in #MountRushmor getting ANOTHER rematch after Limitless and yet I haven't had any... interesting *BonFace* I will get back into that title picture, and when I do whoever is holding that gold better watch out.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Ah Fro can pay some bum on the street to interfere in Seracs match and cost my title shot. Seems fine.

Reactions: Mitchy

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF @HFWF
It's Throwback Thursday!
Fall back in LOVE :heart: with these classic HFWF T's. Pick one up today for that special someone.
dstmGAR.jpg

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
CONFIRMED FOR HFWF TV

- HFWF Title match: Fro (c) vs. Serac; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job and SeidoN loses his HFWF Title match at Night to Remember.
- HFWF Tag Titles: Virtanen & Pinkfloyd (c) vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames; if anyone interferes, they're out of a job.
- Legendary AC vs. Falco Lombardi.
- PeterSidorkiewicz vs. Scandale du Jour.

What's the Scandale du Jour?
The Scandal of the Day.
Ohhh that sounds good, I'll have that.

kjbAz.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
well yeha noone wants them cause they all already own them
I can confirm we have not had a single order placed on Outcast merch at live events or website, so we pulled it.

Mount Rushmore on the other hand? Sold out in 30 seconds.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can't wait for @Cor and @Chytil to be underused still.

Haven't gotten the Tag Title match we deserve. Haven't gotten the match against #FTR we should be getting.

The obvious disrespect is obvious.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Can't wait for @Cor and @Chytil to be underused still.

Haven't gotten the Tag Title match we deserve. Haven't gotten the match against #FTR we should be getting.

The obvious disrespect is obvious.

not appearing at all seems like pretty reasonable usage for you two

cant you just stay in the back and enjoy catering (specifically the dressing oils)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I was thinking at lunch if people sent me logos and crap I'd upload them to 2k19 or Firepro for arenas and wrestler attire and stuff and sim matches for "house show results" for fun and try to upload videos and stuff. But then I think of the time consumption that might take and I totally back off. Not sure I have the time unless no one cares it may take a long time to do, and would have to figure out how to record/upload stuff from a PS4 anyway.

And, it might not be all that good to begin with. :laugh:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I was thinking at lunch if people sent me logos and crap I'd upload them to 2k19 or Firepro for arenas and wrestler attire and stuff and sim matches for "house show results" for fun and try to upload videos and stuff. But then I think of the time consumption that might take and I totally back off. Not sure I have the time unless no one cares it may take a long time to do, and would have to figure out how to record/upload stuff from a PS4 anyway.

And, it might not be all that good to begin with. :laugh:

Fun fact,last year I made everyone from HFW in Fire Pro and made a tourney with AI vs AI for fairness. I sped up the recordings so it wouldnt take forever to watch the tourneys

the hard drive with all the footage died before I got it onto youtube :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad