HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
No worries,

When we get back to wrestling matches, you’re gonna continue to lose.

"When we get back to wrestling"?

Who's even alive still? HFWF is a shell of its' former self, everyone's either dead or splintered off. :help:

I'm just holding out hope that the plane crash and the madness that followed will get chalked up to a bad dream brought about by gas station sushi, or something, and everyone returns to their regularly scheduled programming.

This "island edition", Vince Russo-esque, Sentinelese battle version of HFWF just defies logic. :laugh:

Reactions: KIRK

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
@UnrealMachine @El Dandy and @The Catalyst are still trying to open the fridge door but are having no success even after using @The Gongshow rigger mortis body as a battering ram.

They are all shivering uncontrollably having spent several hours inside now.

UnrealMachine: It's no use. I think this is the end.

El Dandy: It was a good run.

AC: I am...am...am...am...Apex...Champion.

El Dandy: You sure are buddy. I guess this proves having all those titles did not infact make you immortal and give you super powers.

UnrealMachine: What?

El Dandy: Oh AC collected all the Wrestling Championships in hopes it would give him powers to save everyone, when that failed he hoped to use them to make himself immortal. You know like a video game or comic book villain.

AC: I...I...I...Would...be...be....be...Hero. Save...Save...Earth...Fight...Aliens.

El Dandy: Sure you would buddy.

UnrealMachine: What if it did?

El Dandy: What if what did?

UnrealMachine: What if it did give him powers.

El Dandy: Now is not the time to make jokes. Look at him he is worse off than us.

UnrealMachine pulls out his phone. and shows El Dandy a video, I took this the other night, I thought he was sick and did not know what was going on.

lastlaststarfighter.gif

El Dandy: What the hell. That's insane. Why are you only telling me now?

UnrealMachine: The next morning he was fine but maybe that was him getting his powers.

El Dandy: That is just wrong. but it does not prove anything.

UnrealMachine: What about this photo.

nDflvKy.jpg

El Dandy: What is that from?

UnrealMachine: The next night I heard AC making odd noises so I went to check on him. I saw that. He told me it was all a dream and to go back to bed. I figured since it was a dream I would take a photo. Then I could be sure. I have photographic evidence of my dream. You know it's the first time that's worked.

El Dandy: You don't say.

AC is now starting to shake and falls over. his head rolls off revealing circuitry.

UnrealMachine: Oh my god, AC was a robot! That explains everything.

El Dandy: UnrealMachine, I don't think that is AC, and I have a lot of questions, that will never get answered...

What happened to AC?
Where is he?

After the raid on Area 51 the aliens were released it turns out they had come to find earths greatest warriors to help save the planet from a tyrant. getting all the wrestling titles did in fact make AC next to immortal and grant him powers so the Aliens chose him as their savior and left a "beta unit" in his place. Where is AC now?

qdL2vj0.gif

...to be continued?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Jim Cornette wasnt *****ing when @Scandale du Jour brought his ****ing girlfriend Clare!

Jim Cornette @TheJimCornette
He got himself over and what does @M.C.G. 31 do? He throws him out of a window and makes him a f***ing zombie. He STILL managed to get himself over and then, the booker had to kill him of AGAIN! Unless you're f***ing @Mitchy or @The Catalyst, you are not supposed to get over.

@Jim Cornette @TheJimCornette
The girlfriend angle was dumb though, very dumb. The guy is supposed to be a narcissist male model and they give him a steady girlfriend... whom he treats with respect? The dumb f*** turned himself babyface when he is supposed to be in the biggest heel faction in the f***ing world! Nothing means anything and everything is done for shock value. f*** THAT SHIT!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF #1 Fan @HFWFIsTheBest
Shut the f*** up, @TheJimCornette. This is the best booking.

Vince Russo @VinceRusso
WOW. HFWF grabbed the brass ring.

Vince McMahon @VinceMcMahon
IT’S SUCH GOOD SHIT.

Reactions: KIRK

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
HFWF #1 Fan @HFWFIsTheBest
Shut the **** up, @TheJimCornette. This is the best booking.

Vince Russo @VinceRusso
WOW. HFWF grabbed the brass ring.

Vince McMahon @VinceMcMahon
IT’S SUCH GOOD ****.

Shut the f*** up @HFWFisTheBest, you're a f***ing mark. Virgin fanboys as yourself are the reason why shit outlaw companies like HFWF exist and you are the reason why the business is dead. Go jerk off to a @El Dandy poster, bitch. P.S.: If I see you in public, I'll kick your ass, motherf***er!

Reactions: KIRK and Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Shut the **** up @HFWFisTheBest, you're a ****ing mark. Virgin fanboys as yourself are the reason why **** outlaw companies like HFWF exist and you are the reason why the business is dead. Go jerk off to a @El Dandy poster, *****. P.S.: If I see you in public, I'll kick your ass, mother****er!
The Iron Sheik @TheIronSheik
Bubba @TheJimcornette I used to respect but now u are the no good Jabroni mother f***er. I take sprite can, f*** your ass and make u humble bubba #teamsheikie

(There is an actual user named TheIronSheik here lmfao)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
we are sadden to not have yet receive an invitation to the Dark throne Orgy party Extravaganza....
come on Eduardo. Disclose is lost. We're not getting paid. please accept us in hell.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Listen here @Dr Pepper this is totally within the realm of reality okay

And disregard @The Catalyst they’re all dead in the freezer ok

Really?

Are you sure?

We've had episodes take place in both heaven and hell. Bit far from "reality" I'd say.

Either you've turned the corner as an evangelical preacher and are actually attempting to save us all from damnation, or your view of reality differs drastically from mine. :laugh:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
While chaos reigns on the island where HFWF survivors fight against Sentinelese,
the newly departed UnrealMachine and El Dandy who froze to death in a freezer go to join those already dead in Heaven, when they are suddenly stopped before they can reach the pearly gates as Hells new king of darkness Emperoreddy attempts to pull them down to his domain...what destination will they ultimately face?

Meanwhile in a galaxy far far away AC fights as earths warrior in a tournament to defend earth from alien invasion. He was successful is beating his first opponent and continues on...

Lets check in...

Round 2...
yP5u3py.gif

Success!!
Wow What A Deadly Flash Kick!

Way to go AC...onto Round 3...
Q5qWZRy.gif

Another Success!!!!
AC is showing he is truly the greatest champion in HFWF and earths history.

Round 4 for the championship and to save earth...
TKO7RtD.gif

OH THE HUMANITY!!!! .... He is NOT kicking out of that.

Well I guess AC is not coming home...Is there a Space Heaven and Hell? Better question, what does this mean for the fate of planet earth?

Now we will never know who was trying to black mail MCG into the Brudda vs Chytil main event for Apocalypse...What? It was Stash? He killed Al Snow and skinned him and then contaminated the tests of Bon, UnrealMachine, and Eddy to get them suspended? When MCG still refused to change the plans, he took the plane that killed everyone? He ditched the body of Al after crashing and that’s why Als body was found in the wreckage? Wow Stash is truly evil, but why Brudda and Chytil as a main event?
Oh...Brudda and Chytil actually looked after him while Disclose, KIRK and Peter ignored him for their own careers? It all makes sense in the end...

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
***Extract from Drive-Thru with Jim Cornette***

Brian: Our next question is from Austin, @PWC4Lyfe, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvannia:

"Dear Jim, what are your thoughts on the latest HFWF stories? I personally think that's a great departure from traditional wrestling and very original! I love Zombie Scandy!"

Jim: *Coughs* If that's what you think, then you are a ****ing idiot. The kind of idiots that goes to stupid outlaw shows and cheer for ****ing play wrestlers who use staple guns and barbwire. I would bet that you never saw a woman naked and that you never will without paying for it.

HFWF used to have great stories and incredible matches so I tolerated the ****ing bull**** they put on a little too often. When a ****ing monkey ends up being your biggest star, you have a problem. Outside of small niche audience like our friend Austin, people do not like that stupid stuff. Wrestling fans are loyal to WRESTLING, they do not care about monkeys and turtles and ****ing zombies. That's hokey ****! That's Kenny Omega-dressing-as-a-video-game-character level of pathetic! Wrestling used to be a serious business and that @M.C.G. 31 guy is turning it into a joke to cater to the Internet fan... the so-called SMART fan! So, this loser, instead of focusing on the GOOD aspects of the business, decides to double-down on the hokey outlaw bull**** to please his niche audience. Because he lovesssssss the Internet, he lovesssss the Cid Pheonixs and the Dave Meltzers and the ****ing Being the Outcasts and Up-Down-Left-Upside down or whatever the ****! The vocal minority, he loves the vocal minority!

He also hotshots everything, so, the dumbass got burned out! He took a legendary manager like @KIRK and he made him marry a ****ing drug addict of a monkey! He put a 5-star wrestler like @Disclose in an angle with trash play wrestlers like @PeterSidorkiewicz and @Brudda... he gave him a fat sister! They destroyed his feud with @ColePens with bull****! Speaking of @ColePens... the hospital stuff, really? That guy is a freaking hall of famer and they have him hang out with wannabe male models, zoo animals and obese Mexicans? WHAT THE ****?

And that's not the worst part, no! Now, HFWF has gone from a tolerable millenial wrestling company to a ****ing soap opera reality show or whatever the ****! A plane crash? Zombies? Little ****ing Connor in heaven? A guy with no ****ing body and a floating head? How is that supposed to be a WRESTLING show when there is no WRESTLING? Oh, yes, they are going to WRESTLE the island people? That's the big story right now! ****! Their stupid ass booker got burned out and hired ****ing Russo to book their show or what? No! I mean, even Russo is not that dumb and Brian, you know how much I think Russo is a ****ing disgrace who destroyed the wrestling business.

**** like that is destroying the business, it makes me ashamed of having been in it in a form or another for more than 4 decades! What the ****! **** HFWF and most importantly **** people like Austin for liking this bull**** outlaw stupid ****! ****!

Brian: Ok Jim, next question, about AEW...

Jim: Speaking of outlaw bull****! GOD DAMN!

All due respect to @ColePens (and his delusions of grandeur), consider yourself the GOAT now . . .

giphy.gif

(posts like this are why we should be allowed to like the same post twice)

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Listen, we’re a serious wrestling promotion. I wouldn’t do anything that couldn’t happen in real life, okay.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE

You’re not made out for halos

@Emperoreddy descends back down to hell. Lucifer is waiting for him on a red throne as he’s licking his chops, laughing. “I knew you wouldn’t last,” exclaims Lucifer. He tells Emperoreddy that he’s a hot head. He says to face reality: he belongs in hell. They belong together. Forever... and ever... and ever. Emperoreddy remarks that he brought a friend. He repeatedly says “come on, Lil’ Connor,” but no one comes out. Emperoreddy looks all over the place, wondering where the hell Lil’ Connor is, but he’s nowhere to be found. Lucifer begins laughing maniacally, “you mean THAT Lil’ Connor?” Lucifer looks up, Emperoreddy looks up, and Lil’ Connor is shown in the in between (because kids don’t go to hell) and Lil’ Connor is stuck all alone by himself. Lil’ Connor glances down, spotting Emperoreddy, and Lil’ Connor flips the bird at Emperoreddy. Lucifer laughs as Emperoreddy shouts “****!”

“You’re with me now... forever,” exclaims Lucifer. Lucifer begins licking the tears of Emperoreddy’s face, which pisses Emp off. Emp starts punching Lucifer. Lucifer tries hitting Emp with his dragon tail, but Emp blocks. Emp grabs a pitchfork and repeatedly jabs Lucifer in the chest. Lucifer is pissed, they have a back-and-forth fight. Lucifer eventually has control and looks like he has Emperoreddy dead to rights, but Emperoreddy desperately grabs a pitchfork and shoves it straight through Lucifer’s chest and out his back. Lucifer is shocked, everyone else in hell is shocked. Emperoreddy delivers an FU to Lucifer with such force that he breaks down through the floors of hell and descends down into nothingness. Everyone gathers around the hole and watches Lucifer disappear into nothingness.

Emperoreddy takes a seat on the red throne, and exclaims, “I am your leader now. I am the devil.” Emperoreddy nods, smiles, and whispers, “**** yeah” to himself.

FIN

EVENTS
- Lil’ Connor stuck in the in between
- Emperoreddy defeats Lucifer to become the new devil

In the next update, we find out what’s behind the door...

KIRK (@KIRK)
Booking 'LIL CONNOR to turn on @Emperoreddy was one of the top 10 swerves of all time . . . (1/3)

KIRK (@KIRK)
. . . until @Emperoreddy pinned Lucifer to become lord and master of the hell. (2/3)

KIRK (@KIRK)
Fish sticks at the snap of a finger. No issue getting them cooked. Dare I say it . . . @Emperoreddy at long last has found his own little piece of Buddhist nirvana. (3/3)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE

I WANT MY SON BACK

At HFWF HQ, @UnrealMachine (still with @The Gongshow ‘s corpse) on his shoulder, @El Dandy and @The Catalyst are shocked as MCG looks disappointed and defeated.

“Dude... YOU SLEEP HERE?” The camera reveals an entire, HUGE bedroom in HFWF HQ as Dandy calls him out on that. MCG says he’s very serious about this business and he means it literally when he calls it his baby. MCG looks around his bedroom and shows off his title collection on the wall, but realized the United States Title is missing. MCG loses his mind and starts freaking out, El Dandy and Legendary AC play coy and wonder if zombie @Scandale du Jour took it with him.

AC makes MCG feel better, saying it’s not the worst thing they’ve seen. I mean... everyone witnessed UnrealMachine pummel Gongshow to death with a PlayStation. UnrealMachine laughs and says that was pretty funny. Suddenly, AC notices something.

“Hey, MCG... do you have a kid?” AC and Dandy approach a picture on a bureau or a younger MCG with a kid. Unreal, AC and Dandy give MCG a look, who now plays coy. Dandy interrogates MCG on WHO his baby is? MCG tells them to forget about and to go back upstairs and we’ll all play some video games while we’re quarantined in HFWF HQ. AC and Dandy press the issue, and Dandy goes under MCG’s bed and finds a whole box of stuff. It has a scratched out name and when the box is opened, a bunch of trophies, child sports uniforms, hockey sticks, plaques are in there.

They’re kind of old and it’s hard to make out the names. But suddenly, El Dandy let’s out a huge “HOLY ****” as he pulls out a picture. MCG tried running over to stop him from looking at it, but it’s too late. Dandy, AC, and UnrealMachine hold the picture away from the camera and MCG as they look at it in shock.

“HE’S YOUR SON?”

MCG starts looking emotional and shaken up. El Dandy turns the picture towards MCG, asking when or if he was ever going to drop this bombshell.

IT’S A PICTURE OF MCG & @Mitchy from Mitchy’s graduation! MCG grabs the picture and looks at it. MCG looks up to the trio and tells them it’s time to tell them the truth.

MCG tells UnrealMachine to go put Gongshow’s body in the big walk in freezer and then to meet up in the arcade where MCG will tell them the full story. UnrealMachine looks confused at the freezer bit, so MCG tells Dandy and AC to show Unreal where it is. Dandy and AC walk with UnrealMachine down the hall and to the right where a massive walk-in freezer is. Dandy and AC are excited to hear the story as they rearrange the freezer to hide Gongshow’s body.

Suddenly, MCG runs up and he closes the freezer door on AC, Dandy and UnrealMachine! MCG locks the door and locks them inside with a padlock. They try banging on the doors but they can’t get out. MCG calls them “sons of *****es.” MCG rests against the wall looking emotional, and MCG then yells out, “I WANT MY SON BACK! I’M COMING @Mitchy!”

MCG runs and catches the elevator. He goes up to the roof, and finds the helicopter. MCG gets in and starts it up. MCG yells out, “I’M COMING, SON!” And MCG flies the helicopter off as he ventures out to find his son, Mitchy.

To be continued...

EVENTS
- Mitchy is revealed to be MCG’s son.
- MCG locks UnrealMachine, El Dandy and Legendary AC in a freezer, leaving them for dead.
- MCG flies away from HQ via helicopter to find his son, Mitchy.

What the actual ****? @M.C.G. 31 Days of our Lives want their dumb bull**** cousin****ing inbred **** storyline back! ****ing mark!

@Mitchy . . . @M.C.G. 31's . . . son?

And to think we all thought that 'I'm your daddy' stuff was just trash talk . . .

Screw you, Cornette . . . I'm sure as **** marking out . . .

tumblr_mqimezZxbN1s27mg6o1_r1_400.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I have made all of these under the influence of absolutely nothing, surprisingly. :laugh:

Others might need that tree aid though lol

I'm actually going with something more transcendental. I'm imagining what it would be like to be inside the mind of @El Dandy at his most ****** up moments and dialing that up to 11.

Honestly, when I do that and then read your work here, I feel like I'm reading the misunderstood work of one of the greatest writers of the last quarter millennium.

Failing that mind out of body experience, I feel like I'm reading the sure lunacy of a demented millennial . . . and lord help me, I still love it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad