HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
We'll be around. Got some unfinished business to take care of.

Who knows, maybe we'll bring some weapons of our own.

Did someone say weapons?

I mean if you guys are bringing stuff and the Outcasts are bringing Chairs and Brass Knuckles, maybe I should bring something too...
dean-bat.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Says the guy covered in baby oil riding a tricycle... keep up the good work bud. Maybe Make-A-Wish will grant you a special day with @Emperoreddy

And Dwayne dressed like a dweeb before becoming The Great One, what’s your point?

You must be upset, being the embarrassment of HFWF now

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
@Disclose

I told you and everyone else just how good I was, but you pathetic peasants just wouldn't listen. In fact, you scum would demean me instead. You'd question my talent.

Well, how does it feel now, Disclose? You did everything you could, you gave it your all and it still wasn't enough. *cackles*

You talked so much leading up to this match. How you were going to shut me up. How you were going to prove how overrated I was, but all you proved was what I knew all along. You aren't at my level and you never will be either.

I hope you realize now that I'm the best in this business. Don't ever disrespect me again. Disrespect the king, disrespect THE MAN!

This goes for everyone else out there too. @Falco Lombardi, @AlphaCatalyst, I just showed once again why I'm the greatest thing to grace this company. If I were you, I'd stay out of THE MAN's way or you'll just end up like that do- that perro Disclose. *cackles even louder and more furiously*

And one last thing, Disclose and consider this a parting gift. If you ever get the confidence again to try and step up to me. If you ever think that you might possibly be on my level. That you might possibly have a chance against me. Well, just look at this picture and realize there's nothing you can do to top me. To top THE MAN. THE MAN will always be better than you.

Adios

TZHYF6c.png

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchalibreonline @luchaoline
i like how all of you are crying about what spot you supposedly deserve in the company.
Disclose is 0-3 since the reboot and hasnt complained once.
I mean.... He's been very drunk since and we cant continue the Documentary, but at least he's not complaining
#HFWF

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
@Disclose

I told you and everyone else just how good I was, but you pathetic peasants just wouldn't listen. In fact, you scum would demean me instead. You'd question my talent.

Well, how does it feel now, Disclose? You did everything you could, you gave it your all and it still wasn't enough. *cackles*

You talked so much leading up to this match. How you were going to shut me up. How you were going to prove how overrated I was, but all you proved was what I knew all along. You aren't at my level and you never will be either.

I hope you realize now that I'm the best in this business. Don't ever disrespect me again. Disrespect the king, disrespect THE MAN!

This goes for everyone else out there too. @Falco Lombardi, @AlphaCatalyst, I just showed once again why I'm the greatest thing to grace this company. If I were you, I'd stay out of THE MAN's way or you'll just end up like that do- that perro Disclose. *cackles even louder and more furiously*

And one last thing, Disclose and consider this a parting gift. If you ever get the confidence again to try and step up to me. If you ever think that you might possibly be on my level. That you might possibly have a chance against me. Well, just look at this picture and realize there's nothing you can do to top me. To top THE MAN. THE MAN will always be better than you.

Adios

TZHYF6c.png

Mitchy.... I might not respect yours or your friends new attitude. But..... you beat El Idolo MANO a MANO. without any help.
...Theres nothing i can say. All i can do is continue what im doing and be the Best wrestler in the world.... except i have questions now.

Respeto..... all i can say for now. but im coming back, better and stronger. We'll see each other soon!
#G1

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
i like how all of you are crying about what spot you supposedly deserve in the company.
I mean.... He's been very drunk since and we cant continue the Documentary, but at least he's not complaining
#HFWF

Not Impressed Frenchy @Scandale du Jour
@Disclose needs a shrink. He can afford it now that he has all that @ColePens money.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
#HFWF

KIRK (@KIRK)
You may be 0-3, but at least you're not winless, broke, on the way to jail, alone, and desperate for rent money like @ColePens. (1/2)

KIRK (@KIRK)
Okay, you're still desperate for rent money, but you get the point . . . or at least you would if you didn't need Catrina to do all of your thinking for you. (2/2)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Not Impressed Frenchy @Scandale du Jour
@Disclose needs a shrink. He can afford it now that he has all that @ColePens money.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Shrinks charge more than the 17 US dollars (5.5 million pesos) @ColePens gave @Disclose. (1/3)

KIRK (@KIRK)
Besides, I hear the IRS is going to go after @Disclose for that money on the grounds that @ColePens was trying to hide what meager assets he has left with @Disclose. (2/3)

KIRK (@KIRK)
I also hear that @Disclose's active participation in helping @ColePens hide that 17 US dollars will be cited as grounds for his permanent banning from the US. (3/3)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Cimission de Box y Lucha Libre @CMBLLMexico
Actually. since Disclose vs UnrealMAchine was Unsanctioned by HFWF.
We decided not to count his defeat. making him still a perfect 2-0 vs UnrealMachine

AMLO, Lupita and Stash retweeted

KIRK (@KIRK)
So greaseball . . . you're challenging @UnrealMachine to a sanctioned match? (1/2)

KIRK (@KIRK)
How about HELL IN A CELL, the monster versus the greaseball? (2/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad