Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Winning Frenchie @Scandale du Jour
Cool beans, @Disclose was pinned by ME!
KIRK (@KIRK)
So greaseball . . . you're challenging @UnrealMachine to a sanctioned match? (1/2)

KIRK (@KIRK)
How about HELL IN A CELL, the monster versus the greaseball? (2/2)

Comision de Box y Lucha Libre @CBLLMexico
well we were talking about the unsanctioned match you stupid idiot, @Scandale du Jour . not your shitty match where UM interfered.
We;'re also talking about his record against UM!
and @KIRK , the CBLL does not approve caging animals for entertainment purposes.
so we have to decline your offer of putting UM inside a cell. Thank you for understanding.
#HFWF

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
ConcernedCitizensCensorshipCommittee @MayThe4CBeWithYou

As if you needed another reason to #BoycottHFWF this is the kind of lewd behaviour their “talent” get into away from the decrepit actions at the shows.

teYXewL.gif

We have found footage of @KIRK publicly intoxicated, destroying a car while indecently exposing himself. Is this what HFWF condones?
#BoycottHFWF

Jzb0.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

We have found footage of @KIRK publicly intoxicated, destroying a car while indecently exposing himself. Is this what HFWF condones?
#BoycottHFWF

Jzb0.gif

Weren't you just crying about original material the other day? :D

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
HFWF EXCLUSIVE

Mauro:
I'm being told @ColePens is about the be interviewed backstage. Let's take it to Kathy Kelly.
Kathy: Thank you for joining us. I know you are in the middle of another philanthropic crusade this evening. Can you tell us about the latest happenings with the NEW PWC?
Cole: Sure thing Kelly...Hey, what the?

{Out of nowhere @Scandale du Jour and @KIRK interrupt the interview}

Scandale: Bonjourrrrr, Rich Man...
Cole: You're gonna die! Oh fu.......

{Before he can finish @UnrealMachine jumps Cole from behind and all 3 members of the NEW PWC begin stomping on Cole as he struggles to get to his feet. The beating continues and Cole can barely stand while Scandale and Kirk hold his arms behind his head. Suddenly, UM opens up his recyclable bag and pulls out A BRICK!}

Mauro: Oh god noooooo! Someone get in there!

{Without hesitation UM SMASHES THE BRICK INTO COLE'S HEAD to a sickening thud! Cole falls flat on his face like a 1993 Kevin Stevens. He is unconscious and not moving.}

Mauro: DAMMIT! Oh my god! How can you do this to another human being?!?

{Off camera we hear a can shaking and when the camera cuts back UM is tearing off Cole's extra medium shirt. Scandale then grabs the can and starts SPRAY PAINTING COLE'S BACK. After several moments the NEW PWC backs off and we are shown what he has painted onto Cole's body:

3102.png

Mauro: Folks, this is absolutely disgusting. We at HFWF would never condone this kind of thinking and this form of expression. I sincerely apologize to any viewers that were offended. And if you were not offended, well, quite frankly you should be!

{The camera cuts back one last time to see Kirk drape a blue Winter Classic Penguins jersey over Cole's defaced, lifeless body. As the camera zooms in the nameplate reads CHAPTER and the number is revealed to be a 7.}

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
HFWF EXCLUSIVE

Mauro:
I'm being told @ColePens is about the be interviewed backstage. Let's take it to Kathy Kelly.
Kathy: Thank you for joining us. I know you are in the middle of another philanthropic crusade this evening. Can you tell us about the latest happenings with the NEW PWC?
Cole: Sure thing Kelly...Hey, what the?

{Out of nowhere @Scandale du Jour and @KIRK interrupt the interview}

Scandale: Bonjourrrrr, Rich Man...
Cole: You're gonna die! Oh fu.......

{Before he can finish @UnrealMachine jumps Cole from behind and all 3 members of the NEW PWC begin stomping on Cole as he struggles to get to his feet. The beating continues and Cole can barely stand on his feet while Scandale and Kirk hold his arms behind his head. Suddenly UM opens up his recyclable bag and pulls out A BRICK!}

Mauro: Oh god noooooo! Someone get in there!

{Without hesitation UM SMASHES THE BRICK INTO COLE'S HEAD to a sickening thud,and Cole falls flat on his face like a 1993 Kevin Stevens. He is unconscious and not moving.}

Mauro: DAMMIT! Oh my god! How can you do this to another human being?!?

{Off camera we hear a can shaking and when the camera cuts back UM is tearing off Cole's extra medium shirt. Scandale then grabs the can and starts SPRAY PAINTING COLE'S BACK. After several moments the NEW PWC backs off and we are shown what he has painted onto Cole's body:

3102.png

Mauro: Folks, this is absolutely disgusting. We at HFWF would never condone this kind of thinking and this form of expression. I sincerely apologize to any viewers that were offended. And if you were not offended, well, quite frankly you should be!

{The camera cuts back one last time to see Kirk drape a blue Winter Classic Penguins jersey over Cole's defaced, lifeless body.}

Fun and games. Fun and games.

You see @ColePens, it's all been fun and games to us.

Turning on you.

Leaving you alone.

Getting your assets frozen.

Getting you under criminal investigation.

Breaking you physically, financially, and mentally.

All fun and games.

Even your silly little hit and run attacks with a kendo stick.

That's fun and games to @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour.

@UnrealMachine eats octagon fighters for breakfast.

@Scandale du Jour grew up on the mean streets of Quebec, fighting people twice his size.

And he'd fight them in FRENCH and ENGLISH.

Do you REALLY think they're going to sweat some jobber with a kendo stick?

Nah, they don't sweat that. To them, it's fun and games.

But, tonight, @ColePens, you got a little taste of what's coming when the fun and games come to an end.

And, come Sunday . . .

NO . . . MORE . . . GAMES.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF @HFWF
While @PeterSidorkiewicz apology was posted on YouTube earlier today, it was repeatedly flagged and taken down within moments of its upload. We attempted to upload it multiple times with the same results, as people repeatedly flagged it. So... we have no other choice. Peter’s apology will air this week on #HFWFTV.

FULL LINEUP FOR HFWF TV

- SeidoN & Serac vs. MCG & Legendary AC in a non-title match.
- Cor vs. The Gongshow.
- Falco Lombardi vs. Kakko.
- CHGoalie makes an announcement.
- Fro responds to last week’s events.
- KIRK, UnrealMachine and Scandale du Jour deliver a message to ColePens.
- PeterSidorkiewicz apologizes in Peter’s Kitchen.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
TheDream @CHGoalie27

@SeidoN If someone great already said it best:

TheDream @CHGoalie27
And calling me a noob is hardly an insult. It only implies fear of the new by those who do such a thing. So afraid you not only made up fiction and even involved the "press" with those lies, you are still trying to stick to the lies even after being exposed.

Just hit me! The noob thing works in my favor. I'm the noob. If I lose it's expected, right? Who cares I'll improve!

What if I don't lose? Embarrassing on you to lose to the noob you said you didn't have to worry about.

You can say it doesn't bother you, but you know it is eating you alive past the point of ability to sleep.

#NotJustADream #TheDream

Reactions: UnrealMachine

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
TheDream @CHGoalie27

@Mitchy The reality is I would look much better in that belt, and that belt would look much better on me.

The outhouse is no place for a belt of any kind. Gotta remove the belt before use of the outhouse.

@SeidoN and....who's the other outhouse guy?
images

^ the one on the left. Sorry for forgetting the name. Must truly not be a worthy champion if I of all people can't remember. And you thought I was the insignificant one because of my ever fading "noob" status.

Not long before someone takes those belts.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Why does this jobber, CHDolly, or whatever keep mentioning the Outcasts and THE MAN? Work your way up, jabroni and stop wasting my time with the mentions. You're the Washington Generals and I'm the 96 Bulls. I could end your entire career in a second if I wanted to and all of this really would look like just a dream. Since I'm in a good mood though, I'll give you some words of wisdom and advice.

You're a Sheppy level talent at best right now. Shit, I'd say you're even worse, to be completely honest. You're completely irrelevant. That's just the cold hard truth. Mentioning THE MAN to try and gain relevance might seem like a good idea, but all it does is show how desperate you are for attention.

But you know what, I really do think you've got some potential. No joke, I really do. You'll never be on the Outcasts' level, but one day, if you work really hard, and I mean really hard, you might reach the level of Stash the Monkey. Actually no, you'll never be that good. Ah, Snap the Turtle, though? Maybe. That's your ceiling. It's a tough road ahead of you, but if you give it your all every day, if you never give up and have a good attitude, you never know.

Now, stop clogging up my mentions, and stay in your lane. You're not worthy of mentioning THE MAN.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
*Respects @Mitchy for 1 second... and starts throwing shots at Stash and Snap, the next one*
i have no more briefcase and nothing to lose.... no wins and zero direction. i might just start to... shake things up a little bit.
I see another desperate man in the same situation, only looking for the same fair fight, too.
So weather its Mitchy or the rest of the Outcast, PWC, BluePrint..... WE'RE coming to f*** Things Up.
#TWB
#TenatsWithABird
# @ColePens

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
*Respects @Mitchy for 1 second... and starts throwing shots at Stash and Snap, the next one*
i have no more briefcase and nothing to lose.... no wins and zero direction. i might just start to... shake things up a little bit.
I see another desperate man in the same situation, only looking for the same fair fight, too.
So weather its Mitchy or the rest of the Outcast, PWC, BluePrint..... WE'RE coming to **** Things Up.
#TWB
#TenatsWithABird
# @ColePens

Amused Frenchie @Scandale du Jour
#TWB? Tiny Whiny Bitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad