HFWF: The Reboot IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
7fQZyY1.jpg

LINEUP FOR NEXT WEEK'S SHOW
3 WEEKS UNTIL PAYBACK

- ColePens vs. Phobia Catalyst in a non-title match; if Phobia wins, he will get a title match at Apocalypse.
- Serac vs. PeterSidorkiewicz in a non-title match.
- Scandale du Jour vs. Jbell.
- Emperoreddy vs. GKJ.

PLUS...

- Mitchy calls out The Gongshow!

Tonight's matchup is a lose-lose proposition for @Phobia Catalyst.

If he rolls over like the DOG that he is, then no title shot.

If someone helps him win-- because we all KNOW that lunatic couldn't beat @ColePens one on one-- then @ColePens will take the time to show Phobia that he hasn't even come CLOSE to hitting ROCK BOTTOM in his pathetic, insignificant life.

Basically, @Phobia Catalyst, you were SCREWED the moment a B+ player like you had the temerity to cry to @M.C.G. 31 for a chance to get a rub from THE A player, @ColePens.

But at least I'll be entertained.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Speaking of crying, @jbell886, I hope you realize that @Scandale du Jour has PROMISED me that he will take his eyes off his mirror today for a whole hour . . . or about 55 minutes plus however long he takes to hit you with a couple of debilitating frog splashes.

And speaking of crying, @Dr Pepper, keep your nose out of @Scandale du Jour's business, or your candy ass will find itself on a one way train with @UnrealMachine to SUPLEX CITY, you B*TCH.

2K0M.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Imagine Edge with a rich guy, snobbish character instead of the Rated R Superstar gimmick, with the "ultimate opportunist" attached to it still. That's how I see @ColePens at this rate, including in promos when I write them out and the cadence, and even his own promos.

Even his promo here: HFWF: The Reboot III

is something I could totally see Edge say during his run as top heel in 2005-2008 if he played a rich narcissistic snob rather than the Rated R Superstar.

I'm seriously considering changing OP to different parallels after the last few weeks of booking considering the tone of promos, cadences, character shifts, etc lol

Actually, there's an element of CM Punk to @ColePens kayfabe character, at least on the Penguins board . . .

14uvxaq.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
(in my own little world i dont want anyone to kick ColePens ass but me. thats how much you made me hate him in the feud.
theyre not kidding when they say they tag you in the ****ing Pens forum... and Kirk is just gold.)

Non kayfabe, thank you @Disclose.. It meant a lot to be before when a subject expert like you told me I'm nuts. :D

:laugh: Listen dude... we tag people everywhere! We use a lot of wrestling gifs on our Pens board and we tag any PWC opponents.

Btw - I mean even I'm dying to see me get my comeuppance so I guess all is fair in HFWF.

Non kayfabe, I'm right there with you on the comeuppances for you . . . AND especially for me. :laugh:

As to the tagging, as the most frequent instigator, I like to think that there's a little artistry to it.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I sense a bit, but I get a much more Edge vibe in the HFWF threads. What really cemented it was the promo I linked in the post you quoted.

You know, I just took a long look at it . . .

I get the Edge angle, but I don't get it.

You know, I know it predates basically everyone here, but @ColePens narcissistic Edge element, as it's been described, that's really old school Nick Bockwinkel from the Heenan Family days in AWA.

I actually just watched several the Bockwinkel/Heenan interviews. It's a mix with Bockwinkel, the 'you don't deserve a shot', 'I got screwed', 'my opponent is beneath me', 'my opponent is crazy' perspective. Highly narcissistic but a little different than someone like Edge would be if he were a narcissist.

EDIT: This obviously is all non-kayfabe, of course. You're the writer. I'm just a little older, so now that you've REALLY made me think about it, I see @ColePens as 2/3 Flair and 1/3 Bockwinkel.

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
I invite @Cor to watch what real wrestling looks like when I take on Serac and for him to stop working on his terrible stunt moves for his next feature film "The Sergeant: 6." Also, @Disclose I have paged you a few times now, please respond!

Peter, first of all, best of luck in your match with @Serac. I'd like to say you'll need it, but truth be told, you won't, because @Serac is a yellow, gutless, no talent hack like his PWC ducking partner @SeidoN.

Secondly, Peter, a word of free advice: @Disclose isn't your friend. He isn't @Brudda's friend anymore. And, he HATES that god damned monkey every bit as much as I do. Just leave him alone, because there's no room left no that Catrina is lying in the gutter with him.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I see him, in modern times, as about 1/3 Flair and 2/3 ultimate opportunist 2005-2008 Edge at this point tbh. Especially with the PWC having his back.

Totally cool. As I said, I'm older school than everyone else here. Hell, I'm older school than @ColePens. Hell, I was old school when there was a little @ColePens and his brothers wouldn't let him go outside and play hockey and instead non kayfabe would tie him down and force him to watch Jaws again and again and again.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Because she's a no good, bottom feeding succubus?
Secondly, Peter, a word of free advice: @Disclose isn't your friend. He isn't @Brudda's friend anymore. And, he HATES that god damned monkey every bit as much as I do. Just leave him alone, because there's no room left no that Catrina is lying in the gutter with him.

hfcat6.jpg

(well your avatar sucks so i left the names lol)

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Random High Thought;

If we animated HFWF episodes and posted them to YouTube with all the “YouTube exclusives” and social promos also animated, with some decent promotion on Twitter and different wrestling boards, I wonder how strong of a weekly following it would garner

So way back in the day, like 15 years ago, there was this:

NoDQ CAW Vault

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@M.C.G. 31, do you have documentation in your office to prove that Catrina has been immunized against rabies?

Without a rabies certificate, I don't see how you legally can allow her to accompany @Disclose to the ring.

And I want to see a REAL rabies certificate, from a REAL American doctor, not one of these pieces of paper written in Spanish that one can pay a street peasant 2 pesos to sign.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@M.C.G. 31, do you have documentation in your office to prove that Catrina has been immunized against rabies?

Without a rabies certificate, I don't see how you legally can allow her to accompany @Disclose to the ring.

And I want to see a REAL rabies certificate, from a REAL American doctor, not one of these pieces of paper written in Spanish that one can pay a street peasant 2 pesos to sign.
I do. It’s signed by a “Dr. Stash.”

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
KIRK accusing us of ducking

sorry what scheduled match have we ducked out of. PWC arent even number 1 contenders. they are currently on the same level as every other tagteam that isnt the Outcasts

Reactions: Mitchy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
KIRK accusing us of ducking

sorry what scheduled match have we ducked out of. PWC arent even number 1 contenders. they are currently on the same level as every other tagteam that isnt the Outcasts

If it makes you feel better, I'm done accusing, and @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour are done WAITING for your @Natey scam with @M.C.G. 31 to play out.

From now on, we TAKE. And if you have any questions about what that means, ask @Fro. Or better still, ask that gimpy friend or former friend or whatever of yours @Mitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad