Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
1_Juanito-Cena.jpg

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Non-kayfabe, where the hell is @Mitchy? Saying his prayers? Taking his vitamins? Crying over spilled milk?

It's the calm before the storm for ColePens

HFWF YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE

*Mitchy is shown sitting in a chair in a dark empty room. He has a very intense, but focused look to him.

MITCHY: @KIRK, I've seen and heard your various comments about me. I was silent because I was grieving, but I'm over it now.

My Outcasts brother @SeidoN stated it perfectly, about it being the before the storm, but the calm is over now and it's time for the storm to come.

@KIRK, throughout this run, I've heard you talk a lot of shit. Saying I'm the chosen one, that I don't deserve the title shot, that somehow I'm the entitled one. Kirk, understand this: I have a fire burning inside me. A fire so deep that it's just begging to be let out. A fire so destructive that it'll take down anyone in its path and right now, standing in that path is your client, @ColePens.

I'll admit that @ColePens is the ultimate opportunist. He truly is and he showed that in our triple threat match, where he won using his cunningness. You know what, I can appreciate that. The thing is though, whatever advantage he had with his cunning nature is done with @M.C.G. 31 as the special enforcer.

This match is going to be a good ol' war, and at KOW, not only will I beat @ColePens, I will destroy him. The fire that burns inside me will be released and you can be damn well sure no one, not even ColePens is stopping me.

*Mitchy looks at the camera intensely for a few seconds and then walks off as the video ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad