Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
WFBoards Night to Remember Axxess Exclusive Sit-down Interview:

Micholai Magiknikov
and Mitchy are sitting down for an exclusive interview

Magiknikov:
Now Mitchy, I'd like to first of all thank you for taking the time out of your busy day for this exclusive interview for WFBoards.

Mitchy: Of course. I'm glad your out of the hospital, man.

Magiknikov: *marks before calming down* Thank you, thank you very much! That means a lot coming from you! Now, let's get down to it. Mitchy, you and MCG have been going at it for weeks. MCG has accused you of being a coward and a cheapshot artist. What do you have to say about that?

Mitchy: Coward? Coward?! *Mitchy is visibily angry* I could've ended his career this week! The whole world saw what I could've done to MCG. One curbstomp. That's it, that's all it would've taken. And yet I still get called a coward?! Now do you see why I say I get no respect?! I show some respect and mercy to him and what do I get called in return?! A *bleeps* COWARD?!

Mitchy is fuming at this point, but calms down after a bit and eases up

Magiknikov: Well Mitchy, to be fair, you have attacked him from behind in recent wee-

Magnikov is cut off and Mitchy is close to boiling. He clenches his teeth and speaks

Mitchy:
I grace you with an exclusive interview because I thought you were one of the very few people who actually gave me the respect I deserved and even you're just like the rest of them!

Magiknikov: Mitchy, I was just-

Mitchy: Shut up! I'm tired of being disrespected by everyone! By the likes of you *points to Magiknikov*, by the likes of all of you *points to camera* and most importantly, by the likes of MC freaking G!

I put my heart and soul in the ring each and every night, and yet it's never enough. I do everything I possibly can to get that respect I deserve and I still get called a coward! I'm tired of it! I can't take anymore of it!

You know I'm not proud of my actions. If I could do it again, maybe I would do things differently, but I don't deserve this. I don't deserve any of this! None of you have any idea what I've been through! You don't know how it feels to never get what you deserve! Always be treated as less than what you are. You think I like the things I've done? This is my burden because all of you never giving me the damn respect I deserve!

Mitchy is breathing hard and now has his hands at the sides of his head and is rocking back and forth seemingly out of frustration and being overwhelmed. Suddenly, he looks to the camera.

Mitchy:
MCG, I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING AND YOU BETTER LISTEN DAMN WELL

Even after everything you've done, I'll admit I respect you! I admit you're a legend. You've done everything there is to do in this business. I ADMIT YOU'RE THE MAN! YOU ARE THE MAN! But I swear on everything that is holy that at Night to Remember, I won't just beat you, I will destroy you. You'll wish I had curb stomped you on those steel steps. I'll curb stomp you again and again and again. I'll make sure you RESPECT me! I'll make sure all of them respect me! I'll make sure YOU call me THE MAN. Even if that's the last thing I ever do. At Night to Remember, it's not just my destiny, it's my salvation.

MCG, at Night to Remember, Mitchy will be known as THE MAN and Mitchy will finally get all the RESPECT he deserves.

Mitchy gets up, takes off his mic and leaves the set. Magiknikov and the crew members look stunned at what just transpired

Magiknikov:
Well folks, I really don't know what to say. Night to Remember is on Sunday. Don't miss it.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @CorHFWF
At Night to Remember, I will fulfill my destiny. Pure Excellence will become #1 Contender for the Tag Titles. If ANYTHING or ANYONE gets in my way, I will walk through them

Reactions: Mitchy

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Fro @Fro
With this trade deadline, maybe I can see my BlueJacketsNHL play for a cup....then Fro, CBJ, and Alexa can all show off our Columbus championships!

Reactions: Mitchy

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
What do you think about the rest of HFWF?

qfu4Gum.png

looks life HFWF has poached Cathy Kelley too!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve roughly laid out all the PPVs up until the NEXT Night to Remember. Hope y’all don’t mind being left off a PPV now and again (you’d still be in a storyline) as I’d prefer to keep cards to 5 matches except for Night to Remembers.

I’ve run big angles on the “TV” shows too though so it’s not like you’d miss out on the pay off of a story or anything.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Cool basic tweet, @The Gongshow

I'm glad @M.C.G. 31 is getting behind a vanilla generic wrestler that wears Sketchers. That's exactly what the fans want.

COMING TO THE RING - VANILLA ICE GONGSHOW!!!!

giphy.gif
I wonder if you'll still think this as you stare up at the ceiling after I've pinned you in the middle of the ring and you realize you're past your prime. Just take off on one of your jets and never return. This is my company now.

tenor.gif

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Make A Wish has announced that they will have representatives at ringside for the entirety of Night to Remember, and @Emperoreddy will be in the front row seated with them for the show.

No word if an angle will begin for him at Night to Remember or when he makes his in-ring debut. Last time a hype video for him played, @Falco Lombardi was shown watching it on a monitor on HFWF TV.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If I can figure out how to save a draft on this site I’m going to start the show tonight and finish tomorrow.

If not, then I might post it tonight, but most likely tomorrow. But you never knowwww

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
HotTopic @HotTopic
Before heading to NightToRemember. Come meet Peter, Brudda, Disclose and STASH in our downtown store for a chance to get your hands on EXCLUSIVE TENANTS WITH A ROOM Merchandise and HELP THEM GET THE RENT MONEY!
#TWR #HFWF #N2R #EmoCrap

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Hot Topic @HotTopic
Someone from Pittsburgh bough every STASH shirt available. We would like to apologize for the incovinience. But fans can still come meet their favourite ROOMATES and TAKE A PICTURE. Including STASH.
#hfwf #TWR #N2R #Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad