HFWF: The Reboot II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
can confirm, Micholai Magiknikov nearly had a heart attack while watching the closing moments between The Outcasts and Mount Rushmore six-man tag, and the angle with @Mitchy not ending MCG's career.

Reactions: Mitchy

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
can confirm, Micholai Magiknikov nearly had a heart attack while watching the closing moments between The Outcasts and Mount Rushmore six-man tag, and the angle with @Mitchy not ending MCG's career.

Nearly?

Micholai Magiknikov @MicholaiMagiknikov
Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes. As you all know that HFWF main event did a number on me. I was so proud of Mitchy! Thankfully, the doctors say I'll be discharged in time for NTR. Can't wait!

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- There’s talk that HFWF will add a “King Of Wrestling” named PPV as their sixth event for the year. The early word is that the build would feature tournaments in the singles and tag division, with the winners of each tournament being crowned a title match at anytime of their choosing within a certain window.

Reactions: BonMorrison

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
#NTR #Respect

ThreadbareRewardingBarracuda.gif

Reactions: Mitchy and Serac

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF YouTube Exclusive

MCG
is shown training in his gym in his basement. We get narrative clips over the training based off the routine and what he's training for for Night to Remember. Then, we get a sit down portion.

MCG: This isn't a game to me. My blood, sweat and tears went into this company. I worked my ass off and I earned my respect. Now I'm the man people want respect from. When you have it from me, you're golden. Let's put it like this in regards to @Mitchy , his actions speak louder than his words. He's jumped me, he's attacked me with steel chairs, low blows, he's tried to disrespect me and slap me across my face in my ring yet when I'm staring at him like a man his tail is tucked between his legs like the rest of The Outcasts.

The funny thing is... I see a lot of potential in him. Well, I saw a lot of potential in him. Make no mistake about it, Mitchy is one of our most talented individuals in the HFWF and he associates himself with a bunch of thugs who cheap shot and sneak attack and then cry for respect and bitch and moan when they don't get it. At the end of the day, they're cowards. Any integrity that may have been inside them disappeared with their actions.

I've been in wars. I've shed more blood than I can remember in that ring. I was in wars with CrimsonSkorpion. ColePens. StraightEdge. Legendary AC. Fro. End of Line. I've seen it all. I've seen young guys try to cheat their way to the top and I've seen them knocked down several pegs, hell, I've been responsible for knocking them down several pegs when they stepped foot in my ring with me. I'm going to walk into Night to Remember with the same mindset it took to win the wars I've been in in the past and it'll be in that very moment that Mitchy is going to wish he went about things differently. At Night to Remember, this isn't a game. This is my ring. This is my sacrifice. This is my hard work. This is my blood, sweat and tears and I'm going to be damned if someone like Mitchy disrespects what I've done and takes it away from me.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF WEEKLY 17 - THE FINAL STOP BEFORE NIGHT TO REMEBMER

SEGMENT:
@OmniSens is in the ring with the set up for OmniTalk. OmniSens says he doesn't have all day. He's in a mood, he got an answer he didn't like last week, so he wants AC's bald, bipolar, trailer trash ass to make his way out to the ring right now. @Phobia Catalyst makes his way out, and half his face his painted. Legendary AC is also wearing dark, disheveled clothing. Legendary AC sits across from Omni with his head down, still looking a bit disappointed. Omni says he wants answers now. AC keeps his head down and Omni yells at him to look at him when he's talking to him. AC keeps his head down, but says he never wanted to hurt Omni. Omni says AC has clearly been off his meds and plays video footage of AC repeatedly attacking at the ear of OmniSens. OmniSens runs down AC, calling him an ungrateful piece of trash who's having an identity, mid-life, or both crisis. Omni makes fun of the half painted face, wondering if AC just came from his side gig as a birthday party clown for children. He wants to know if he's trying to become a KISS lookalike on the side of the street trying to make some extra change. AC isn't responding to any of this until he finally says that Omni is hurting his feelings. Omni mocks AC and says "oh, you're hurting my feelings" in a mocking, whiny voice. Omni cuts the games and he says last week he issued a challenge to Legendary AC for Night to Remember and didn't get the answer he wanted, so he's going to ask AC's dumb ass again. "You. Me. Night to Remember. Yes... or no?" Legendary AC says last week he said no because he couldn't bear the thought of hurting his good friend OmniSens. Legendary AC says he still sees hope in this relationship and partnership. Legendary AC says anything he may have done or said, he's sorry. Legendary AC gets up and forces himself onto OmniSens with a hug. Omni looks furious... BUT LEGENDARY AC REACHES TO THE TABLE, GRABS THE GLASS VASE AND LEGENDARY AC HITS OMNI IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE VASE! Omni is knocked out as the fans are booing. Legendary AC says he's sorry he didn't do it soon. Legendary AC says he will see him at Night to Remember. Pop for the acceptance of the challenge, and then an "AC sucks" chant breaks out. Legendary AC, with his half painted face, surveys the crowd as OmniSens is still motionless and laid out on the mat.

MATCH 1 - @Cor (w/ @Chytil ) vs. @Virtanen18 (w/ @Pinkfloyd )
- Lockup to start, but Cor pushes Virtanen off. He does some jacking jacks and motions for Chytil to watch and learn how it's done. Virtanen and Cor exchange rights in the ring, but Cor backs Virt into the corner and hits him with body shots. Cor looks for a running splash but Cor moves, and Virtanen lifts him up and hits him with an atomic drop. Virt Irish whips Cor into the corner and hits him with a running dropkick. Virt leaps off the second turnbuckle and drops Cor with a bulldog but only gets a two count. Cor retreats to the floor for a timeout as he regroups with Chytil. Chytil lathers Cor up with baby oil, but Virtanen cuts it off and hits both with a baseball slide! Virtanen measures Cor up and attempts a plancha over the top to Cor on the floor, but Cor side steps it! Virtanen lands on his feet, but COR PUSHES VIRTANEN CHEST FIRST INTO THE RING POST! Cor then lifts Virtanen up and COR DROPS VIRTANEN FACE FIRST ON THE FLOOR WITH A FULL NELSON ELEVATED FACEBUSTER! Cor quickly rolls VIrtanen into the ring and goes for the cover, but Virtanen kicks out!
- Cor is in control now as he wears Virtanen down on the mat and slows things down. Virtanen tries fighting out of it, but Cor whips Virtanen back into the corner and Cor then hits a corner splash on Virtanen. Cor pulls Virtanen out of the corner and looks for a swinging neckbreaker, but Virtanen counts and VIRTANEN SETS UP FOR THE UNPRETTIER, BUT COR SPINS OUT AND LOOKS FOR A SKULL CRUSHING FINALE, BUT VIRTANEN ROLLS COR FORWARD AND THROWS HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE MIDDLE TURNBUCKLE! Virtanen stirs and he gets up and VIRTANEN HITS A RUNNING KNEE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF COR AGAINST THE MIDDLE TURNBUCKLE! Virtanen for the cover, but Cor gets the shoulder up at two! Virtanen climbs up top and he yells out "TRUST FALL" and Virtanen jumps up and spins in the air for a TRUST FALL ON COR, BUT COR SHUFFLES OUT OF THE WAY SLIGHTLY AND HE CRUCIFIX PINS VIRTANEN, BUT VIRTANEN KICKS OUT AT TWO! The fans pop for that near fall and both men are up, Cor looks for a big boot, but Virtanen dodges and he pushes Cor chest first into the corner! Virtanen looks for a tornado DDT, but Cor throws Virtanen off and drops him chest first on the mat. Cor hits a running boot to Virtanen and then runs off the ropes and hits him with a knee drop! Before Cor can go for the cover, Pinkfloyd jumps up on the apron! Cor and Pinkfloyd exchange words, but Chytil pulls Pinkfloyd off the apron... but Pinkfloyd easily blocks a Chytil punch and throws Chytil into the steel ring steps! COR OFF THE ROPES AND HE TAKES PINKFLOYD DOWN WITH A BASEBALL SLIDE! Virtanen takes advantage of the distraction and Virtanen grabs Cor in a reverse DDT and VIRTANEN HITS COR WITH A BACKBREAKER AND TRANSITIONS INTO A NECKBREAKER! VIRTANEN CLIMBS UP TOP... AND HE HITS A SUPERFLY SPLASH ON COR! VIRTANEN FOR THE COVER... AND VIRTANEN GETS THE WIN!

Result: Virtanen def. Cor @ 9:00.

Post-match:
Virtanen pops up celebrating as we see replays of the finish, including Cor getting distracted by the shenanigans on the floor. Back live, and FTR ARE HERE! THEY THROW PINKFLOYD INTO THE RING POST. CHYTIL GOES INTO THE STEPS! DASH AND DAWSON ENTER THE RING... SHATTER MACHINE ON VIRTANEN AND SHATTER MACHINE ON COR! FTR stands tall!

VIGNETTE:
@jbell886 is shown in the gym training. He's punching a punching bag, and he's chopping trainees in the gym. Jbell says he, too, likes to inflict pain on his opponents. Jbell looks into the camera and asks Dr Pepper if he wants to experience a new type of pain at Night to Remember. Jbell goes back to training.

MATCH 2 - @Dr Pepper vs. @Tomas Tatahhh
- Chris Cuttah looks like he's seen a ghost as he stares across the ring at the menacing Dr Pepper. Cat and mouse game, but Dr Pepper catches Chris and throws him into the corner. Chris dodges a punch and Chris hits repeated kicks on Dr Pepper in the corner. Dr Pepper grabs Chris by the head and throws him into the corner, but misses another clothesline as Chris runs out. Chris' speed helps him here as he runs off the ropes and dropkicks the leg of Dr Pepper. He does this again, and a third time, taking the big man down to a knee. Chris Cuttahhh hits Dr Pepper with a superkick to the side of the head. He hits a second and a third one and knocks Dr Pepper down to the mat! Chris Cuttahhh climbs up top and CHRIS IS LOOKING FOR THE 450 SPLASH! HE JUMPS... DR PEPPER MOVES... BUT CHRIS LANDS ON HIS FEET! The fans pop for the athleticism. Dr Pepper resets in the corner and Chris Cuttahh charges and hits him with 10 punches in the corner and then looks for a monkey flip, but Dr Pepper carries Chris out of the corner... BUT CHRIS COUNTERS AND DROPS DR PEPPER WITH A HIGH ANGLE DDT! Cover gets a two!
- Chris Cuttahhh is feeling it. He pops up and looks for an enziguri on Dr Pepper, but Dr Pepper moves. Chris pops up... AND DR PEPPER DAMN NEAR TAKES CHRIS' HEAD OFF WITH A VICIOUS BIG BOOT! Dr Pepper pulls Chris up and corners him and Dr Pepper is hitting Chris Cuttahh with vicious forearms to the head and HARD European uppercuts. Dr Pepper throws Chris Cuttahhh across the ring. Chris resets in the corner and DR PEPPER CRUSHES HIM WITH A SPLASH IN THE CORNER! Dr Pepper drops Chris Cuttahhh with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker... he pushes Chris Cuttahhh up off the ropes rather than letting him hit the mat... AND DR PEPPER TAKES CHRIS CUTTAHHH'S HEAD OFF WITH A DISCUS CLOTHESLINE! Cover and it's good!

Result: Dr Pepper def. Chris Cuttahhh @ 6:00.

Post-match:
Dr Pepper looks down at his work as Chris Cuttahhh put up a good fight. We see highlights of the match and Chris Cuttahhh getting his offense in and almost upsetting the big man. Dr Pepper grabs a microphone. He yells, " @jbell886 ! Night to Remember... pain... YES." Big pop from the crowd!

VIGNETTE: @Emperoreddy ... RESPECT. COMING SOON. @Falco Lombardi is shown watching the video package for Emperoreddy in the back.

BACKSTAGE: We see a car pulling into the parking garage. The car stops, and @UnrealMachine @Scandale du Jour pop out of the car. @KIRK sticks his head out the window and asks if they're insane??? HE SAYS HE'S NOT GETTING OUT OF THE CAR. The camera pans ahead and THERE'S A MONKEY IN THE PARKING GARAGE ABOUT 30 FEET AHEAD OF THE CAR! KIRK says this is ridiculous, he says this is an unfit work environment and he's going to turn this car right around. UnrealMachine and Scandale du Jour laugh. UnrealMachine tells KIRK to relax. UnrealMachine approaches the monkey... AND UNREALMACHINE KICKS IT. UnrealMachine picks it up and he says it's a stuffed animal. Scandale du Jour starts making fun of KIRK for being afraid of a stuffed animal. KIRK gets out of the car and he says phobias aren't something to make fun. Suddenly, STASH THE MONKEY JUMPS DOWN AND LANDS ON KIRK'S SHOULDER! KIRK IS FREAKING OUT AS THE MONKEY STARTS HUMPING THE SIDE OF KIRK'S FACE! @PeterSidorkiewicz runs in and he goes after UnrealMachine, attacking him against the car! Scandale du Jour tries pulling Peter off, but @Brudda PUSHES @Disclose IN A SHOPPING CART AND INTO SCANDALE DU JOUR! A big brawl breaks out in the parking lot now! KIRK gets free from the monkey, and KIRK jumps into the drivers seat! UnrealMachine and Scandale get away and they jump into the car and KIRK reverses out and drives away! Tenants with a Room are standing tall in the parking lot, watching PWC drive away.

INTERVIEW: @SeidoN is backstage with interviewer Kayla Braxton (we poached her!). She asks SeidoN about Fro's match later tonight. SeidoN doesn't say much. He wishes Fro good luck tonight and genuinely wishes him the best. SeidoN says he doesn't want Fro to get too hurt, because in just a few days at Night to Remember, SeidoN wants to beat THE BEST.... well, the best after him. SeidoN says he wants to beat the best Fro possible because it will make him standing tall to end Night to Remember with the HFWF Championship that much sweeter.

MATCH 3 - @Fro vs. @The Gongshow - Non-Title Match
- Gongshow taunts Fro to start with the back, reminding him of what happened at Limitless. Lockup to start, but Gong releases and does a cocky walk around the ring. They lockup again and Gong backs Fro into the corner. Clean break...nope, Gong slaps Fro across the face. Fro throws Gong into the corner and hits him with hard chops across the chest. Fro hits stiff forearms to the jaw of Gong and Irish whips him, but Gong catches Fro in the face with a boot. Gong immediately targets the back, hitting a running knee to Fro's back and knocking him into the corner. Gong goes to work with strikes over Fro in the corner. Gong strongly Irish whips Fro into the opposite corner, but Fro blocks it with his boot and lunges back and hits a reverse elbow to Gongshow! Fro for the cover but Gong kicks out. Fro applies a headlock. Gong fights out of it and lifts Fro up for a back suplex, but Fro blocks and takes Gong down with a headlock takeover. Gong with a leg scissors and Fro kicks out of it. Both men reset on their feet and fans applaud. The commentary says Fro seems to be blocking moves that may target his back when he can after their last Limitless encounter.
- Test of strength, but Gong kicks Fro in the gut. Gong looks for an inverted headlock backbreaker, but Fro again blocks it. He spins out and pushes Gong to the ropes. Gong hooks the ropes and Fro charges and clotheslines him over the top and to the floor! Gong lands on his feet and tries pulling Fro's feet to pull him out, but Fro kicks Gong away and pushes him into the guardrail. Fro exits the ring and he punches Gong against the guardrail now. Fro lifts Gong up and drops him chest first across the top of the guardrail. FRO GRABS GONGSHOW AND HE DROPS HIM WITH A RAINMAKAAAA ON THE FLOOR! Fro rolls into the ring to break up the count and now he climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He measures Gongshow up... AND FRO JUMPS OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE AND TAKES GONGSHOW DOWN WITH A DIVING CROSSBODY OFF THE TOP AND DOWN TO THE FLOOR! Fro poses for the crowd to a pop. He picks Gongshow up and quickly tries to roll him into the ring, BUT GONGSHOW FINDS AN OPENING, HE LIFTS FRO UP FOR A BACK SUPLEX AND HE DROPS HIM ON THE APRON! HE FINALLY GETS THE BACK OF FRO! FRO SCREAMS IN PAIN AS GONG RESTS AGAINST THE APRON AND POINTS TO HIS HEAD. Gong rolls Fro into the ring and goes for the cover, but Fro gets the shoulder up.
- Gong spends a considerable amount of time slowing down the action now and grinding away at Fro in the center of the ring. Gong targets the back with elbow drops, knee drops, driving his knee into the back of Fro while holding a chin lock. Fro tries fighting out of it with help of the crowd, but Gong grabs Fro by the head and he drops him over his knee with a quick backbreaker. Gong for the cover gets a two. Gong picks Fro up for a back suplex, rebounds him off the top rope and then drops him to the mat with a fierce impact! Cover gets a two! Gongshow looks like he has some evil intentions in mind now. Gong lifts Fro up... EXPLODER SUPLEX! Fro is brought to his feet from the impact and he rests in the corner. Gongshow clobbers away at the back of Fro and then hits him with hard European uppercuts in the corner. Gongshow smirks, lifts Fro into a seated position on the top and Gongshow climbs up. The Gongshow sets Fro up for a superplex, but Fro is trying to block it for the sake of his back. Gongshow lifts Fro up for the superplex, but Fro wiggles out and he resets. He's trying to block it with everything he can. Fro punches away at the gut of Gongshow and gives him repeated headbutts. FRO FLIPS OVER GONGSHOW... RUNS OUT OF THE CORNER AND DROPS HIM WITH A SUNSET FLIP RUNNING SITOUT POWERBOMB! BIG POP FROM THE CROWD, COVER GETS A 2.9 THOUGH!!!
- Fro slowly gets up and he's selling the back but trying to fight it off. Fro pulls Gongshow up and he signals for the rainmaker. Fro pulls Gong in... AND HE HITS IT. Fro hits a second one. Fro goes for a third, but GONG COUNTERS THE THIRD RAINMAKER AND GONGSHOW HITS FRO WITH A TILT-A-WHIRL BACKBREAKER!!! Cover, 2.9! Fro kicks out at the very last moment! What a match! "This is awesome" chant rings out. The Gongshow has had enough and he signals for the Cutter. The Gongshow sizes Fro up, GONGSHOW FOR THE JUMPING CUTTER... FRO BLOCKS! ROLL UP... TRANSITION INTO THE TEXAS CLOVERLEAF!!!! SHADES OF LIMITLESS! The fans explode as Gongshow is struggling, but Gongshow quickly crawls to the ropes to force a break! Fro breaks it at the count of 4. Gongshow is up against the ropes and Fro charges, but GONGSHOW GETS THE BOOT IN FRO'S FACE! Gongshow charges to Fro... INVERTED HEADLOCK BACKBREAKER, BUT FRO SPINS OUT OF IT! FRO HAS THE ARM... RAINMAKER... COUNTER BY GONGSHOW! HE DODGES. FRO TURNS AROUND... JUMPING CUTTER FROM GONGSHOW, BUT FRO PUSHES GONGSHOW OFF! FRO CATCHES GONGSHOW WITH A BIG BOOT, GONGSHOW BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES AND BACK TO FRO... FISHERMAN'S SUPLEX! BRIDGE INTO THE PIN... AND FRO PICKS UP THE WIN!! WHAT A MATCH!

Result: Fro def. The Gongshow @ 16:00.

Post-match:
Fro slowly gets up as he's selling the battle with Gongshow. He and Gongshow are having spectacular matches when paired together. We see highlights of the match and Fro poses with the HFWF championship live before leaving the ring.

SEGMENT: Suddenly, while Gongshow is still in the ring, @ColePens music hits! ColePens comes out with a suitcase. He enters the ring. GONGSHOW CHARGES... BUT COLEPENS SUPERKICKS GONGSHOW! ColePens digs in the suitcase... and COLEPENS HAS HANDCUFFS, AND COLEPENS HANDCUFFS GONGSHOW TO THE ROPES! ColePens has a microphone and he says he wants Gongshow to witness all of this. ColePens sees a cameraman, and he tells the cameraman to take off his shoes. ColePens picks up a pair of Sketchers that the cameraman was wearing! ColePens says the cameraman is a disgrace, but ColePens then starts beating The Gongshow over the head with the Sketchers shoes as he's handcuffed to the ropes and defenseless! ColePens throws the shoes away and says last week, Gongshow embarrassed him and disrespected him. He calls Gongshow a punk ass ***** and says he's stupid if he thought he wouldn't get even. Gongshow should feel honoured to even be in ColePens' presence let alone get to touch his belongings. ColePens digs into the suitcase, and COLEPENS PULLS OUT ONE OF GONGSHOW'S SHIRTS. Gongshow is pleading with ColePens to not do anything... but COLEPENS LIGHTS THE SHIRT ON FIRE! COLEPENS LIGHTS A CIGAR WITH THE SHIRT ON FIRE! ColePens is puffing on the cigar as he starts stomping away at The Gongshow, still handcuffed to the ropes and defenseless. ColePens insults and berates Gongshow, pulling articles of clothing and belongings out of The Gongshow's suitcase, saying they look like they came from Dollar Tree or Value Village compared to his stuff, and ColePens throws Gongshow's belongings into the crowd for "the other bums who enjoy cheap trash." Gongshow is irate as he's watching all of this transpire. ColePens gets in Gongshow's face and says that is why HE is a legend, and Gongshow is a cheap hack wannabe. ColePens hits Gongshow with TWO SUPERKICKS as he's handcuffed to the ropes and Gongshow drops into a seated position, arm still locked to the ropes. ColePens poses to a mixed reaction from the crowd as the commentary team says this feud has gotten personal REALLY FAST as we're just days away from Night to Remember.

PRE-TAPE: MCG, @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames are shown. They say despite what anyone tries to say, what anyone tries to put out on the internet forums, blogs, social media, they are still the standard of professional wrestling. MCG says they're still the best in the business. MCG says he took three shining bright spots of the new class and brought them along with him under his guidance. MCG says he's a legend, and Bon, Paris and Gongshow are on their way to legacy because they bought in. He says at Night to Remember, Mount Rushmore proves their dominance: MCG says he knows he's going to win, and he expects BonMorrison, Paris in Flames and The Gongshow to clean sweep the night, too.

MATCH 4 - MCG, @BonMorrison & @Paris in Flames vs. @Mitchy , @Serac & @Natey - Six-Man Tag Team Match
- Tempers flare to start as all six men are in the ring and get into a shoving match. The referee tries to calm them down. A big brawl breaks out as MITCHY THREW THE FIRST CHEAP SHOT AT MCG! MCG and Mitchy brawl as the four men in the tag team match at Night to Remember go at it. MCG corners Mitchy with hard rights. MCG interrupts the brawls elsewhere, MCG throws Natey out of the ring, and then throws Serac out of the ring. MCG stares across the ring and it's just MCG and Mitchy, one-on-one, the bell officially rings to start the match!
- "Yes!" chants fill the arena as MCG and Mitchy stare each other down. Mitchy gets up and shakes his head, screaming "I'm not afraid of you" to MCG. Mitchy gets in MCG's face and yells "RESPECT ME" and goes for a right, but MCG blocks it and he corners Mitchy with hard rights. MCG pounds away at Mitchy in the corner with rights! MCG Irish whips Mitchy across the ring and charges at him with a clothesline in the corner. MCG runs off the ropes, MITCHY FOR A CLOTHESLINE ON MCG, BUT MCG DODGES! MCG CONTINUES OFF THE ROPES AND HE TAKES MITCHY DOWN WITH A HARD CLOTHESLINE! MCG pulls Mitchy up and Irish whips him off the ropes, he bends over but Mitchy kicks MCG in the chest! Mitchy Irish whips MCG now and he hits him with a running heel kick! Quick cover gets a one count. Mitchy punches at MCG in the corner and yells for him to respect him, dammit. Mitchy chops MCG across the chest twice before MCG throws Mitchy in the corner and chops him across the chest now. MCG Irish whips Mitchy into the opposite corner so hard that it shakes the ring and Mitchy drops to the mat in pain. MCG mounts Mitchy and yells "respect!" mockingly as he now hits Mitchy with hard rights to the head. MCG pulls Mitchy up and lifts him up for a delayed vertical suplex. MCG holds Mitchy up in the air for a solid 15 seconds to a big pop from the crowd before SERAC ENTERS THE RING! SERAC PULLS MITCHY DOWN, MCG TURNS AND SERAC HITS MCG WITH A SUPERKICK! Serac pulls Mitchy to the corner and Serac tags himself in!
- Serac is legal now! He enters and he's stomping away at MCG. Serac goes for some limb mutilation to the fingers of MCG, but MCG pushes Serac off. MCG looks for a boot, but Serac dodges. Serac off the ropes and he takes MCG down with a flying forearm! Serac off the ropes again and he looks for a running heel kick, but MCG blocks. He clutches Serac's legs and MCG CATAPULTS SERAC TO THE CORNER, BUT SERAC LANDS ON HIS FEET ON THE MIDDLE ROPE! SERAC JUMPS BACK AND HE PLANTS MCG WITH A TORNADO DDT! SERAC FOR THE COVER GETS A TWO! Serac now stomps away at the chest of MCG. He grounds him with hard rights. Serac is really taking it to MCG here. Serac pulls MCG up and hits him with hard Muay Thai kicks to the ribs. Serac Irish whips MCG off the ropes... PARIS TAGS HIMSELF IN! Serac doesn't see it! He bends down and MCG DROPS HIM WITH A FACE BUSTER OVER HIS KNEE ON THE RETURN! PARIS IN FLAMES UP TOP... AND HE DROPS SERAC WITH A MISSILE DROPKICK! TWO COUNT!
-
Paris in Flames chops Serac hard in the corner. Paris in Flames looks for a monkey flip now, but Serac blocks it! Serac seats Paris on the top turnbuckle and SERAC HITS PARIS WITH A HARD KICK TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD! Serac now climbs up top and he looks for a super hurricanrana... BUT PARIS HOLDS ON TO THE TOP! SERAC FLIPS BACK AND HE CRASHES DOWN TO THE MAT BELOW! SERAC POPS UP HOLDING HIS GUT... AND PARIS JUMPS OFF AND DROPS SERAC WITH A BLOCKBUSTER! Big pop... but only a two count! Paris now backs into the corner and he looks for a running knee strike to Serac, but Serac moves out of the way at the last moment. PARIS CHARGES BACK TO SERAC, BUT SERAC HITS A TILT-A-WHIRL BACKBREAKER! Both men make dramatic crawls to their corner. SERAC TAGS IN NATEY... PARIS IS CLOSE TO HIS... BUT NATEY RUNS IN AND HE DROPS MCG AND BON OFF THE APRON WITH A RUNNING FRONT DROPKICK! Natey now brutalizes Paris on the mat with hard rights, grinding forearms to the face and grinding Paris' face into the mat. Natey repeatedly drops elbows into the back of Paris. Cover gets a two count. Natey pulls Paris up... HARD KNIFE EDGE CHOP! Paris is in the corner and he eats repeated chops to the chest. Natey backs away and charges... BUT PARIS GETS HIS KNEES UP! Natey charges back... PARIS GETS HIS KNEES UP AGAIN! Paris jumps up to the middle turnbuckle, but Natey charges! Paris jumps over Natey! He lands on his feet and Paris off the ropes takes Natey down with a flying elbow! Paris pops up as does Natey. Paris jumps up on Natey's shoulders! He looks for a cradle... but Natey uses his core strength... HE DEADLIFTS PARIS IN FLAMES BACK UP INTO AN ELECTRIC CHAIR POSITION! NATEY THROWS PARIS DOWN AND LOOKS FOR THE BLADE RUNNER, BUT PARIS BLOCKS! Natey charges back and PARIS HITS HIM WITH A SUPERKICK! Paris rolls to his corner, sensing trouble, and PARIS TAGS IN BONMORRISON!
-
BonMorrison climbs up top and he takes Natey down with a missile dropkick! The fans pop big! Serac runs into the ring and BonMorrison side steps and tosses Serac over the top rope and down to the floor! Mitchy runs into the ring, but MCG CUTS HIM OFF AND TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A CLOTHESLINE! MCG CLOTHESLINES MITCHY OVER THE TOP ROPE AND OUT TO THE FLOOR! BonMorrison, temporarily distracted by this, gets hit with a running knee attack from behind by Natey! BonMorrison bounces off the ropes and NATEY LOOKS FOR BLADE RUNNER, BUT BON COUNTERS AND ROLLS NATEY UP! TWO COUNT! Both men are up and Bon kicks Natey in the gut! He lifts him up for a powerbomb, and drops Natey back on the top rope and then DROPS HIM WITH A REBOUND SITDOWN POWERBOMB! Two count again! Serac runs back in the ring and BONMORRISON FLAPJACKS SERAC CHEST FIRST OVER THE TOP ROPE! BonMorrison clotheslines Serac over the top, and BonMorrison goes over the top and out to the floor as well! On the outside, MCG, BonMorrison, Paris in Flames, Serac and Natey are in a cluster... AND FROM OUT OF NOWHERE, MITCHY CHARGES ACROSS THE RING AND TAKES ALL OF THEM OUT WITH A SOMERSAULT PLANCHA OVER THE TOP ROPE!!!! Big pop for the spot as all six men are down! Mitchy gets up, he rolls Bon and Natey into the ring. Mitchy pops up on the apron and he's pleading for a tag from Natey. NATEY TAGS IN MITCHY! MITCHY SIZING BON UP IN THE CORNER NOW... MITCHY HITS BONMORRISON WITH THE CURB STOMP!!!!! MITCHY FOR THE WIN... MCG PULLS MITCHY BY HIS ANKLE OFF AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!!! HUGE POP FOR THE FALSE FINISH!!
- Mitchy is irate as he sees MCG on his knees on the outside, still selling. Mitchy exits the ring and he grabs MCG by the face. He yells in his face that it's time to respect him! Mitchy slaps MCG across the face and then throws him into the guardrail! Mitchy re-enters the ring now and he measures BonMorrison up again... MITCHY FOR ANOTHER CURB STOMP, BUT BON MOVES! BON OFF THE ROPES... AND HE SPEARS MITCHY!!!! BON FOR THE COVER, BUT SERAC BREAKS IT UP NOW!!!! "This is awesome" chant for the second time tonight in back-to-back matches as the action is wild here. Serac drags Mitchy to the corner and Serac tags in now. Serac tags in Natey immediately, and they help Mitchy up. NATEY AND MITCHY LIFT BONMORRISON UP FOR A DOUBLE SUPLEX... AND SERAC HITS BON'S FACE WITH A SUPERKICK FROM THAT POSITION AND THE PAIR DROP BON WITH A DOUBLE BRAINBUSTER!!!! What a triple team move!!! NATEY FOR THE COVER, SERAC AND MITCHY ARE STANDING GUARD... BUT PARIS IN FLAMES JUMPS OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE AND ONTO THE GUARD, INTO THE PIN, BREAKING IT UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!! WOW!
- Paris pops up and he hits Serac with a backstabber! The momentum causes Serac to immediately pop back up... AND PARIS DROPS SERAC WITH A TORNADO DDT!!!! Paris turns around... HE EATS A SUPERKICK FROM MITCHY! MITCHY HITS PARIS WITH A CORNER POWERBOMB AND MITCHY DROPS PARIS WITH A CURB STOMP!!! Mitchy turns around now and MITCHY EATS A KICK TO THE GUT FROM MCG! MCG PLANTS MITCHY WITH A PEDIGREE! MCG turns around... BLADE RUNNER FROM NATEY!!!! Natey tells the referee to clear him from the ring. The referee is distracted, rolling MCG out of the ring... AND NATEY PULLS BRASS KNUCKLES OUT OF HIS TIGHTS! NATEY CLOCKS BONMORRISON WITH THE BRASS KNUCKLES!!!! Huge heat from the crowd! BonMorrison bounces off the ropes, back to Natey... AND NATEY DROPS BONMORRISON WITH BLADE RUNNER! NATEY FOR THE COVER... AND NATEY PINS ONE HALF OF THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

RESULT: Natey, Serac & Mitchy def. BonMorrison, Paris in Flames & MCG @ 19:00.

Post-match:
Commentary is not happy with the illegal way to win the match, but they stress that that IS legal at Night to Remember, and if plays out the same way, we'll be seeing new tag team champions! We see highlights of the match.

Post-match: We come back live, and chaos has broken out now! Natey and Serac are destroying Paris in Flames and BonMorrison with hard steel chair shots to the back! SERAC LOCKS ON A KNEE BAR ON PARIS IN FLAMES, AND NATEY LOCKS IN A CROSSFACE!!! PARIS IN FLAMES IS TAPPING, BUT THEY'RE NOT RELEASING!!! Mitchy is shown standing against the ring on the outside, watching this transpire. MCG gets to his knees and looks in the ring at what's happening, but MITCHY SUPERKICKS MCG! Natey and Serac break their double submission on Paris in Flames. SERAC HITS BONMORRISON WITH A CLAYMORE KICK, AND NATEY DROPS BONMORRISON WITH BLADE RUNNER ON THE STEEL CHAIR!!! Natey and Serac stand tall, and then turn to Mitchy on the outside. They see MCG on the floor. Natey and Serac go outside and grab the base of the steel steps and they slide them into the ring. Natey and Serac tell Mitchy that this one is for Mitchy. Natey and Serac roll MCG into the ring and slam MCG's face off the base of the steel steps twice. They then hold MCG's head in place for Mitchy, and tell Mitchy to climb up to the top turnbuckle and curb stomp MCG's ass into the steel steps and end his career! Commentary is pleading with someone, anyone to come out and stop this! THEY'RE GOING TO END THE MAN'S DAMN CAREER! HE'S THE BOSS, GOD DAMMIT! Mitchy is standing on the top turnbuckle as the fans are pouring a huge amount of heat on this. Serac and Natey are laughing, sensing respect is near and the end of MCG's career is even nearer. Mitchy looks like he's about to jump, but he hesitates. He looks to think about it... AND MITCHY JUMPS OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE, BUT DOWN TO THE MAT. HE DOESN'T CURB STOMP MCG. The fans cheer and applaud as Natey and Serac are staring at him, confused and unhappy. Mitchy looks down at MCG and shakes his head. He says "NO" to Natey and Serac. Mitchy grabs MCG's face, holds it up, and Mitchy says in MCG's face, "I'll see you at Night to Remember... AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME THEN." Mitchy puts MCG down. MCG, Bon and Paris are down and out as Mitchy, Serac and Natey stand tall to close the final show before Night to Remember!

NEXT WEEK ON HFWF TV

- The fallout from Night to Remember!
- MCG promises a huge announcement!
- @Emperoreddy makes his in-ring debut!

Via Cid Phoenix of WrestleBlog.net

This is my review of HFWF WEEKLY 17 - THE FINAL STOP BEFORE NIGHT TO REMEBMER

Hello my internet people. This is it the final weekly episode of HFWF before the big one, Night to Remember. Lets see what was worthy of n Up and what was a Down. Lets Go!

Omni is in the ring calling out AC. AC comes out and has half of his face painted up like a zombie? It is mostly Omni running Ac down as AC just sits there as AC eventually says hes sorry and gives Omni a hug before hitting his with a glass vase from the set and knocks Omni out. A then says the classic “I’m sorry didn’t do it sooner” Ac accepts a match at NTR – Gets an Up. This new AC has my interest peaked.

A quick commercial and we come back with Cor taking on Virtanen. This is a good solid match with Virtanen picking up the win after Cor is distracted by Pinkfloyd getting the better of Chytil on the outside. – Gets an Up. I have to wonder if a schism is forming between Cor and Chytil. Cor has done all he can for Chytil and now it is costing him a win. If they don’t win at NTR this could be the beginning of a feud, and I don’t like Chytils chances. After the match FTR lay out everyone.
We See Jbell hitting a bag and seems to challenge Dr Pepper.

Back in the ring we get the aforementioned Dr Pepper taking on Tomas Tatahhh who I am pretty sure is just Chris Cutter. This is a short one but I would not completely call it a squash as Chris actually controls the match for the better part. But Pepper may have killed him with that clothesline and gets the win. – Gets an Up. Making a finisher look that devastating is great, Love it. Pepper then accepts the challenge from Jbell.

In the back PWC arrive and as the exit they see a monkey. UM kicks it but it was just a stuffed one. KIRK thinking the coast is clear exits but is “attacked” by Stash. The rest of the TWR arrive and get the better of PWC as they retreat out of the parking lot. – Gets an Up. While it seems the fun and games are over between these two groups in over they have transitioned to a solid serious feud rather well, with a bit of monkey shenanigans thrown in.

In the backstage area we get newcomer Kayla Braxton talking to SeidoN about Fros match against Gongshow and he wishes Fro the best as he wants Fros best at TR.

In the ring we get said Fro versus Gong match and once again these two put on a fantastic show. – Gets an Up. One of the best parts was this was a clean finish and no interference. Yet at the same time maybe it could have been used it to keep Gong looking strong and not get pinned clean so close to his match with Cole. But I’ll take it. After the match ColePens comes out and gets retribution for the besmirchment he suffered from last week. This seems a bit to real, do Gong and Cole have real life heat?

A promo with MCG Bon and PiF backstage hyping NTR matches the Mount Rushmore are in.
This transfers to the main event of the night which is saying something given the Fro Gong match we just saw. MCG, Bon, PiF take on Mitchy, Serac and Natey in a six man tag match. And if you had me chose which match I would want to watch again between the two I could not give an answer as this again – Gets an Up.

Nothing I can say can give this Justice so go find a way to watch it your self if you have not. And Gong vs Fro. In fact if you have not seen this show go watch it, everything was great. Yes folks we have a shutout. 6 Ups 0 Downs. And NTR is soon. Watch that too.
Here are my picks.

HFWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Fro (c) vs. SeidoN

MCG vs. Mitchy

The Gongshow vs. ColePens

HFWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
TORNADO TAG TEAM NO DQ, NO COUNTOUT

BonMorrison & Paris in Flames (c) vs. Natey & Serac

UnrealMachine & Scandale du Jour vs. Disclose & PeterSidorkiewicz

TRIPLE-THREAT TAG TEAM NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH
CorTil (Cor & Chytil) vs. FTR (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) vs. Teamwork (Virtanen & Pinkfloyd)

Legendary AC vs. OmniSens

Jbell vs. Dr Pepper
No contest.

I feel Mount Rushmore Is going to have a bad night. Bon and PiF will retain but could be by DQ.
Mitchy will get the win and that feud will continue.
I feel Gong losing will cause the rest of MR to plant seeds of casting him out and helps Cole maybe get into a Title push.
His PWC compatriots will pick up a win vs TWR also pushing them to a tag title opportunity down the road after the winner of the #1 contenders get their show leading to PWC holding all he gold sooner than later.
AC will complete his transition into this new Broken AC and get the win over Omni.
FTR will get that win leading to Cor and Chytil break up I alluded to earlier and Teamwork may just become Tag division fodder, which is a bit sad how far they have fallen.
As for Jbell and Pepper they just attempt to kill each other and no one wins but I still think this could be a tag team down the road.

So yeah that’s my picks for NTR and it should be great. I am Cid Phoenix and I’ll see you then.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
can’t give a solid date for Night to Remember.

Could be tomorrow (prob not), could be momday or could be tuesday.

Reactions: Mitchy

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
CID Phoenix NEEDS TO f*** OFF.
TENANTS ARE ENDING THE BIRDS THIS SUNDAY. WE LOVE MONEY but WE LOVE GOLD.

BUT PLEASE STAY INFRONT OF THE TV BEFORE OUR MATCH. WE GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHING to TALK ABOUT!
#SpecialEntrance
#PenguinsÀBouffer ( this is for scandale )
#NightToRemember

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
When the Outcasts walk out of NtR victorious, taking over this company, our next target is clearly set...

Cid Phoenix. How dare you disrespect the Outcasts with those awful predictions. Majority of us losing ? C'mon man.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF.com Exclusive.

*AC is seen waking backstage still with the facepaint. Kayla Braxton marks out for a second over seeing him and walks over to get an interview.*

"AC I am a big big fan, But I, along with the everyone, is wondering what is going on and what just happened with Omni out there?"

*AC is in a bit of a trance and looks like he is ignoring Kayla but after a moment snaps his head to look at her startling her.*

(he starts speaking a slow, almost sad voice.) "It seems like such a shame, We engaged in some of the most magnificent tag matches this sport has ever known. But I could not help feeling that when it was all said and done Omni never really knew me at all. (he starts to sound frustrated) You asked me for reason why? I don't have any. When you are a legend like me , you don't need reasons. (he pauses far a second collecting his thoughts) Every night is special, but tonight, tonight I wanted to give everyone here in this building and everyone watching at home around the world, I wanted to give them something they would never ever forget. Tonight I gave them all something truly special. You have all bore witness to the genesis of a new era of the one you call AC. (he pauses far again and now speaks in a slow methodical tone) The one you call AC is not currently in control of this earthen vessel. The body is temporary, a body is disposable and after a while a body becomes useless. But the soul lives forever. The soul is eternal, (he chuckles) unless of course that soul is consumed by a high power. (he almost whispers as he says) I am that higher power. (he chuckles again more menacingly) I am the Phobia Catalyst and soon the entire HFWF, starting with Omni, will know fear."

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Via Cid Phoenix of Wrestleblog.net.

Hello people of the interwebs.

Night to remember is just around the corner and I am here with an update on a story I gave you just after Limitless.

Shortly after his loss to JBell the Legendary AC started to change in the ring and outside as well. At the time I mentioned how he had been posting some tweets of pages from old Word- a- day Calendars.
See Link Below

Via Cid Phoenix of Wretleblog.net

Hey everyone

My Limitless review is going to be posted soon but I just wanted to get this out there as it was brought to my attention by Snowman_8.

While everyone is talking about Limitless and the insane matches and results, one thing that has been picking up steam as far as talk, and that is the behaviour of one AC.

After his loss to Jbell on the go home show his entire online presence went dark. This was odd as he normally posted 2-3 times a day on Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. That was until just moments before Limitless went live, when all of his social media posted the same thing, this letter.

ZInh2Hx.jpg

It says;

“Hey everyone

I know I’ve had a lot of you worried recently but I just wanted to let you know I’m doing fine. Was just doing a little soul searching and thinking about why I joined up with HFWF way back at the beginning and came back two more times.

I was brought in because of my name and because I was a legend and that would help get HFWF some legitimately. On the side I was a mentor to the young guys and a leader in the locker room. Recently I have questioned if that is enough. If that was how I want my legacy to end.

The truth is I’m not ready for that yet. I still have a lot I still want to do (HFWF Champion anyone?) and I still have a lot to offer and a lot I can give.

Fact is I can’t do that unless I’m in that ring. So I am promising all my fans that I am going to get even better. I am going to grow and evolve and do what it takes to make myself stronger faster, just overall better so that I am once again the best wrestler in that ring every night.

To do that I also need to make the guys in the ring with me better. The guys in the locker room better. I need to do whatever I need to do to make HFWF and wrestling as a whole better. So even though I’m not going to be on the card at Limitless, it is only providing me the inspiration to make sure I am headlining a future show as the main event. I cannot be afraid of what the future holds and so a walk towards it with No Fear.

Tonight is about enjoying the show, then it’s time to introduce the new evolved me.

Best wishes

AC”

Now that sounds like AC is back and ready to have a go at the HFWF and try to cement his legacy with a HFWF Heavyweight title. However anyone who watched the show last night knows we saw something different from AC. He appeared after the Jbell and Omni match on top of the Titantron. Very perplexing. But it got stranger from there as soon after he tweeted this.

J0iPvxD.jpg

Now obviously no one has any idea what this means it’s a very old Word a Day calendar entry. And things only got stranger as this morning he continued to tweet with this.

aRFblg4.gif

Again this seems normal enough but then it was followed up soon after with another calendar tweet.

iwxzg5m.jpg

This is all a bit perplexing.

HFWF has said he will have time to talk this weeks show so maybe he will address some of this.
Only time will tell.

Well as people of the internet do some people have delved deep into what this could mean. Well Yesterday I had several people telling me about posts showing up on several different wrestling forums all from the same username on each site, Cam P.I. On every site this was posted Cam P.I. had just created the handle and this was his first post in every forum and as of the time of publishing his only post on each site. Below is the post that he left on each site. He actually posted it before week 17 and it was mostly ignored until the events of week 17 involving AC occurred then it went Viral. It has been the hot topic of the IWC ever since. Most, including myself, have found it so Crazy that I just had to share in case you had missed it Here is the post.

Hello Everyone My name is Cam and I am a Private Investigator. I am also a wrestling fan and a big AC mark. So when he started posting crazy stuff a while back I thought I would do the same as many of you and go down the rabbit hole. Well what I found is a bit shocking. First I have done what many did and compiled all the “calendar posts” from Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and put them in chronological order.

Platform

Calendar Word

Date on Calendar

Date of Posting

Twitter

Fire

Saturday, November 01, 2008

HFWF Week 9

Instagram

Water

Thursday, August 27, 2009

HFWF Week 9

Facebook

Eyes

Saturday, January 24, 2004

HFWF Week 9

Twitter

Gravity

Friday, May 18, 2012

HFWF Week 9

Instagram

Solitude

Monday, March 28, 2005

HFWF Week 9

Facebook

Heights

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HFWF Week 9

Twitter

Mirrors

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HFWF Week 9

Instagram

Spider

Sunday, August 14, 2011

HFWF Week 9

Facebook

Death

Monday, April 04, 2016

HFWF Week 9

Twitter

Lightning

Monday, June 07, 2004

HFWF Week 10

Instagram

Dark

Friday, October 13, 2017

HFWF Week 10

Facebook

Contrary

Thursday, September 09, 2010

HFWF Week 10

Instagram

Worm

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

HFWF Week 10

Facebook

Injection

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

HFWF Week 10
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Again as many know these Calendar posts stopped just after His loss to Fro on during HFWF week 11. After that he started posting clips from the HFWF.com videos to Twitter and those were the only posts he made to twitter during the past few weeks. However his Facebook and Instagram postings became few and far between as well and while on the surface seemed “normal” were actually part of this whole thing as well. From what I can tell I am the only one to have grabbed and put all his Social Media platform posts also into chronological order. When you do you get this.

Time

Platform

Post contained

HFWF week 11

Twitter

Lightbulb smash

HFWF week 11

Instagram

Gravestone of his Grandparents

HFWF week 11

Facebook

Bucket of worms YouTube video

HFWF week 12

Twitter

Mirror

HFWF week 12

Facebook

His kids Insulin Needle

HFWF week 13

Twitter

Falling Glass

HFWF week 13

Instagram

Spider in his house

HFWF week 14

Facebook

People arguing on street

HFWF week 14

Twitter

Tap dripping

HFWF week 15

Instagram

On top of HFWF Week 15 Stadium

HFWF week 15

Twitter

Lantern

HFWF week 16

Twitter

Desert

HFWF week 16

Instagram

Lightning storm
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Now as you can see week 17 is missing because obviously it has not happened yet but I will come back to that in a moment.

Now like many I thought about the dates of the original calendar posts possibly lining up with dates of things that happened in ACs life. However, aside from taking big logic leaps and making some stretches here and there nothing came up that seemed plausible. However I like quite a few other people made the connection that the calendar words matched up with his other posts, and I also realized that most of those are things many people are afraid of. They fear them. And AC kept saying “No Fear” so it seemed like it was not too much of a stretch, so I decided to find out what the term for each of those were. This is where it gets even stranger.

Word

Fear of Word

Fire

Pyrophobia

Water

Hydrophobia

Eyes

Ommatophobia

Gravity

Barophobia

Solitude

Autophobia, Monophobia, or Isolophobia

Heights

Acrophobia

Mirrors

Catoptrophobia

Spider

Arachnophobia

Death

Thanatophobia

Lightning

Astraphobia

Dark

Lygophobia

Contrary

Ymophobia

Worm

Scoleciphobia

Injection

Trypanophobia
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Now Contrary was the hardest one to find to confirm my theory but once I found it was actually a thing, it pretty much confirmed my hypothesis.

Now what do those have to do with anything?

Well if you take the first Letter of every phobia, (and Using Isolophobia for Solitude) you get -

PHOBIA CATALYST

So what does that mean? While I am not entirely sure yet I dug a bit deeper and found that if you take the phobia associated with the words from the calendar and match them up with his post- Fro- loss posts that have the same phobia it is the reverse order of the original calendar date posts based on the actual calendar dates. Okay I know that was super confusing so I’ll try to explain better. As we have established the first out of 14 posts AC made using the calendar was the word fire. The date on the calendar is Saturday, November 01, 2008. The fear of fire is Pyrophobia. He posted a Twitter post with a lantern HFWF week 15 it was the 11th out of 14 social media posts since his loss to Fro (you know the one where the photo of Omni was on fire and he was talking about the life cycle of a Phoenix.) If you take the date on the calendar (Saturday, November 01, 2008) in relation to the other dates it is the 11th out of 14 starting from the date closest to today going backwards to the past. All the other post Fro loss posts also match up to this.

Time

Post contained

Calendar Word

Date on Calendar

HFWF week 11

Lightbulb smash

Dark

Friday, October 13, 2017

HFWF week 11

Gravestone of his Grandparents

Death

Monday, April 04, 2016

HFWF week 11

Bucket of worms YouTube video

Worm

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

HFWF week 12

Mirror

Mirrors

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HFWF week 12

His kids Insulin Needle

Injection

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

HFWF week 13

Falling Glass

Gravity

Friday, May 18, 2012

HFWF week 13

Spider in his house

Spider

Sunday, August 14, 2011

HFWF week 14

People arguing on street

Contrary

Thursday, September 09, 2010

HFWF week 14

Tap dripping

Water

Thursday, August 27, 2009

HFWF week 15

On top of HFWF Week 15 Stadium

Heights

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HFWF week 15

Lantern

Fire

Saturday, November 01, 2008

HFWF week 16

Desert

Solitude

Monday, March 28, 2005

HFWF week 16

Lightning storm

Lightning

Monday, June 07, 2004

HFWF week 17

Not yet hapened

Eyes

Saturday, January 24, 2004
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So there you have it. The posts seem to be a countdown of sorts. Obviously I have no idea what it is counting down to, but what I can say is that if this week he posts something to social media that has an eye involved then it would confirm my theory. And it would mean the countdown is over… Right before Night to Remember. So now we wait and see what AC does.

And that is it folks. And as we can now confirm with ACs most recent Tweet there is indeed an eye involved. It is mind blowing that AC had a whole convoluted mystery countdown going on this entire time to this “Phobia Catalyst” and we still don’t know what it means. As I mentioned at the beginning this was one guy who just showed up on several wrestling forums, dropped his theory and got out of dodge and has not posted again on any of the sites even after his theory was confirmed. I can also add now that a few hours ago the whole thing took another twist when one poster pointed out that “Cam P.I.” is actually an anagram for I Am PC. Or I perhaps as he pointed out “I am Phobia Catalyst” Obviously unless Cam P.I confirms or denies we will never know. Guess we will need to tune into NTR to find out. I am Cid Phoenix and I will see you then.

Reactions: Mitchy and Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also I low key love how I’ve somehow written this shit where I’m telling someone to kill the legacies of these HFWF legends and they’re two heels so it fits right in, whereas my character has shown babyface @Fro respect in regards to his battles with @The Gongshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad