HFWF: The Reboot II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Makes you think what?
I said BirdCrew isn’t getting a chance until I beat the hell out of ColePens... we’re not here to help Fro. We’re here to hunt Penguins.
#SuckItGong

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Luchalibreonline @lunchaonline
Handpicked guy needs to win a match to have any kind of value...

Tenants have a monkey more over than Gong lollll

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFWF Youtube Exclusive:

Cathy Kelley is shown approaching a large Mansion in Florida. She knocks on the front door. Cor answers in a robe

Cathy:
"Cor, after what @Chytil did on HFWF TV, you haven't attended any of the production meetings for up coming shows. You've barely been active on social medias..... The universe wants to know.... what is going through your head?"

Cor: "Cathy, since I joined HFWF, there has been nothing I wanted more than to wear HFWF gold around my waist. I've fought my way into opportunities, to make an HFWF Title as Pure Excellence, as I am. When no one else wanted to tag with me, I reached to the depths of HFWF, and found someone to build up, and to win gold with.

Cathy: "And that was Chytil?"

Cor: "NO! The first person I asked turned me down. So I had to go even lower. I asked @M.C.G. 31 which superstar was the closest to being released. And that is how I found Chytil. And boy, he was brutal. But under my training, and as my protege, and then as my partner, he rised up, got excellent, and became OVER...... then, in this weird twist of fate, he thought he would become the teacher. And that he did"

Cathy: "What do you mean by that?"

Cor: "Cathy, do you want to know how I got these cars?"

Cathy: "I think the line is sca-"

Cor: "It's because I worked my ass off day in, day out, by myself. I'm not buddies with MCG like his Rushmore cronies, well except for @The Gongshow ... he's cool -- I wasn't born into a wrestling family, and when I first started after I failed reality show career, everyone counted me out. So Chytil DID become the teacher..... He taught me... or should I say reminded me how I become successful in HFWF. How I go from "Pure Excellence"..... to "Peak Excellence"...... I do it ALONE

*Cor slams the door*

Last edited:

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Gongshow @The_Gongshow
@Fro out here dropping open challenges like he's John Cena and I'm stuck dealing with the spirit squad

Roman Reigns @WWERomanReigns
This Gongshow punk sure likes to talk a lot of shit for a guy who gets opportunity after opportunity handed to him. Another indy punk thinking they're hot shit. The BIG DOG would eat this loser for lunch. OOH AHH

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
My twitter was hacked, apologies to @MagicMitch for the last tweet. One of the best performers in our business. The Maple Leafs are also my childhood team. I even have pics of me in their bedsheets. #ProtectYourAccounts

I have been told it was that Gongtrash punk that hacked my account #BuryThisLoser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad