HFWF OT XX: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
When you guys voted against yer boy who's actually trying to bring one of his matches to real life, and looks like it's working, how can I think it's anything else!

Come on that's ****in cool, bull**** aside, I'm pumped about it lol

Tbh i dont know why the draft or fantasy stuff spills over. I sure didnt bring it in here!

Blame mcg

you literally brought it up before I did

hell my only comment in response was that you have go away heat & Cor doesn’t draw lol

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
tenor.gif

Reactions: KIRK and ColePens

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
@UnrealMachine , myself, and @M.C.G. 31 in a gym... We'd ****ing beast mode all over that gym. Nobody could touch us. UM has some of the best range of motion i've seen. Dude works hard. MCG is naturally beast. And i'll dominate footwork/speed/agility.

Would love to have a training with you two someday. Better still, get you two into acrobatics (@M.C.G. 31, you would kill it in this sport and finally have some non-nasty women in your life). @ColePens can be my new pretty man flier ;)

Reactions: ColePens

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
we dont need a match. we just need @UnrealMachine to cut his awesome promos. <3

@UnrealMachine threw you to the side, pal, he hit you pretty hard over the head with the rice cooker though so i’m not surprised you forgot that

I'm just happy that my character got across and the subtleties I picked up and made into angles weren't just me amusing myself. I was probably laughing out loud for 90% of those posts. The rice cooker smash was meant to be the ultimate character/story metaphor.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Would love to have a training with you two someday. Better still, get you two into acrobatics (@M.C.G. 31, you would kill it in this sport and finally have some non-nasty women in your life). @ColePens can be my new pretty man flier ;)
HIIT and agility with lifting is my strong suit. I am amazed at the control and core strength you have. Ive been trying to better my range of motion and core stability. Those things u do are my weakness but damn it's amazing.

I legit started some barre and other type of workouts to diversify a bit. Id kill to have your ROM.

Reactions: UnrealMachine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad