@PeterSidorkiewicz join too so I can delete this fam

What, no invitation for me?

Dj9qUJxU0AAjqZi.jpg

Reactions: ColePens and Mitchy

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
live events distract me too much. im always paying attention to anything else but the "show" (in this case American (canadian cfl) football).
and (nfl) is my favorite sport to watch.
im guessing nfl games are better presented for live crowd. but im not looking forward to see an nfl game as much as i was.
(that being said. i do that with wrestling too and im the idiot, who always goes when i can afford it.)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
How do you think Bon makes his money?

i didnt took his drugs. im no rookie.

i was already way to hammered.... im surprised we actually met lol.
me drunk, Bon high. i was destroyed sitting in the sidewalk next to the bar. theres no way they let me in. i dindt even try lol.
and this Asian, well dressed dude, pops out and i look at his "dick" tattoo on his arm and... oh shit. thats the legendary Bon Morrison.

as seen on HF.
the dude is such a cool person and i really appreciated that he actually came say hi, while hes on vacation and doing his thing.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
i didnt took his drugs. im no rookie.

i was already way to hammered.... im surprised we actually met lol.
me drunk, Bon high. i was destroyed sitting in the sidewalk next to the bar. theres no way they let me in. i dindt even try lol.
and this Asian, well dressed dude, pops out and i look at his "dick" tattoo on his arm and... oh ****. thats the legendary Bon Morrison.

as seen on HF.
the dude is such a cool person and i really appreciated that he actually came say hi, while hes on vacation and doing his thing.

I was bragging to my friends about you after

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad