HFWF OT XIX: Hollywood MCG vs. Stone Cold Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Blue Jays are not winning now or next year, and Stroman is a free agent after next season. They had to trade him this year or his value tanks. So him going makes sense.

But the Mets side I've got no clue. Even if they are trading Syndergaard away, Stroman isn't the guy to fill that hole and make the team better.

Return seems low though. Especially with a desperate Yankees team needing arms.

No top 100 prospects? It isn’t junk, but it’s not great.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
4 bed rooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 balconies. $1000.
this is where montreal destroys toronto. (maybe the only thing to be honest. but yeah. i like to afford food to survive after paying rent.)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Return seems low though. Especially with a desperate Yankees team needing arms.

No top 100 prospects? It isn’t junk, but it’s not great.

I read somewhere one or both may end up on the top 100 next year.

Apparently Kay dominated AA.

I don’t follow baseball prospects enough, but I do know they are essentially a crapshoot.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I hated the trade for Stroman at first but I’ve come around on it...for now. It’s the next move that will be key.

I don’t want them to move Wheeler. I think the comp pick is as valuable as what they’ll get in a trade and if they trade Thor, I’ll be furious.

They’re only 6 games out and they’ve got a super soft schedule coming up. Take your chances with DeGrom/Syndergaard/Wheeler/Stroman/Matz this season.

Next year, qualify Wheeler and you’ll have Nimmo and Cespedes back to go along with the core of Alonso/McNeil/Conforto/Rosario

That’s not terrible.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I straight up expected Ottawa to get a 2nd in that Cally trade.

Imagine my reaction when I saw a 5th because Condon is owed $3m lmao

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
maybe because im a fan and i follow the team. but i have no idea why is anyone surprised at what Ottawa does to save money.....

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
maybe because im a fan and i follow the team. but i have no idea why is anyone surprised at what Ottawa does to save money.....
I’m amazed Melnyk still owns the team.

I fully expect Chabot to be traded or sent a bonus filled offer sheet by July 1, 2020.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Fully expecting Bergevin to send a bonus filled deal with like $25-$30m in a calendar year if Chabot isn’t traded.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Come to the burgh bro. I have a 3 bed 2.5 bath house. Full finished basement. And it's just me living there :laugh: You can get your **** situated, get a job, and you probably won't even see me because i'm never there anyway.

Anything to control buy off the golden shovel when @M.C.G. 31 starts HFWF The Reboot 2.o, eh?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
we shoulda left him die for real lol.
when he needed a liver transplant.
god dammit.

I really wanted to like this, but there's a voice in my head telling me that would be wrong. Give me a few . . . the voice will shut up eventually.

Reactions: Disclose

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I randomly remembered a few months back when there was someone who was making multiple accounts in order to make sportbook bets, comments, pm's, just attacking me, and even when a public excel file (i think it was some sort of draft thing, but I couldn't remember) was shared on the Leafs board, went into that and edited the cells to things about me, which got the comment of the original creator on twitter, and forced him to lock it from being editable.

That was a weird time.

I still don't know who it was, or why they got so upset with me.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I randomly remembered a few months back when there was someone who was making multiple accounts in order to make sportbook bets, comments, pm's, just attacking me, and even when a public excel file (i think it was some sort of draft thing, but I couldn't remember) was shared on the Leafs board, went into that and edited the cells to things about me, which got the comment of the original creator on twitter, and forced him to lock it from being editable.

That was a weird time.

I still don't know who it was, or why they got so upset with me.

From best friend @Falco Lombardi to your very own stalker. Quite the journey . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad