HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
"Without further adieu"? :laugh:

Hate to be "that guy" but I think its "ado".

Overall, hey, nice work. Mostly well written and informative, and better than most of the dreck that passes for articles on here.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
"Without further adieu"? :laugh:

Hate to be "that guy" but I think its "ado".

Overall, hey, nice work. Mostly well written and informative, and better than most of the dreck that passes for articles on here.

Shit I’ll fix that lol

Thanks for the feedback

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
@Cor - I didn't get to flesh out my thoughts earlier cause I was on my phone but now that I have a computer I just wanted to throw one thing out there. Your points are concise and well thought out but you went a bit nuts with throwing commas everywhere and run-on sentences. The actual content is fine but sometimes you were going all over the place in a single sentence which made me have to re-read parts to make sure I was digesting the thought properly. Watch out for those and don't forget that semi-colons and hyphens are also your friends. Otherwise a good start and looking forward to more!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor - I didn't get to flesh out my thoughts earlier cause I was on my phone but now that I have a computer I just wanted to throw one thing out there. Your points are concise and well thought out but you went a bit nuts with throwing commas everywhere and run-on sentences. The actual content is fine but sometimes you were going all over the place in a single sentence which made me have to re-read parts to make sure I was digesting the thought properly. Watch out for those and don't forget that semi-colons and hyphens are also your friends. Otherwise a good start and looking forward to more!

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep that in mind. Try and word things simpler and better flowing.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
but our D on paper sucks too and on the ice we let too many shots.
thankfuly we can score some goals.

lets do this Ottawa.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So Andy has better save% than Price? Ha.

A lot of goalies do.

Price is just bad. Sorry. He’s a bad goalie now. It’s not just the team.

Lockout can’t come soon enough for MTL to try and get a compliance buyout.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Got that new squat PR of 260.

Following two knee surgeries and needing reconstruction in the future, I’ll take it.

Squatting in converse GOAT too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad