HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I still think about your comment at Disneyland about the Mickey/Minnie hats. And I mean same tho, gimme something like that.

7533873D-8072-425F-ACDA-EC9629424D6E.gif

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Surely there's some Smashing Pumpkins fans here? I don't mean modern Pumpkins but like...Gish through to Adore...

If so.

Clearly the best Billy Corgan song ever.

Come @ me.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
^You're telling Pumpkins fans that Billy's best song came during his time with Zwan?

Hard no. :laugh:

Today, Everlasting Gaze, Bullet with Butterfly Wings, 1979, Perfect, Disarm, Cherub Rock. Plus more.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
^You're telling Pumpkins fans that Billy's best song came during his time with Zwan?

Hard no. :laugh:

Today, Everlasting Gaze, Bullet with Butterfly Wings, 1979, Perfect, Disarm, Cherub Rock. Plus more.

ZWAN, BABY.

Sometimes I just want Billy Corgan's talent but also happiness. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
got an interview next week with an equity investments firm. ironically their HQ is a building ive seen many times and always wondered what it was. one of those big blocky tinted windows places with a stock prices ticker running across the side of the building for some reason. hoping it goes well cause the pay bump is... significant

Reactions: Fro

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
got an interview next week with an equity investments firm. ironically their HQ is a building ive seen many times and always wondered what it was. one of those big blocky tinted windows places with a stock prices ticker running across the side of the building for some reason. hoping it goes well cause the pay bump is... significant

Every rich person needs a moocher and I’d like to volunteer to be yours.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Every rich person needs a moocher and I’d like to volunteer to be yours.

haha settle down. its a bump, id by no means be rich. id be doing a bit better than I am now, but also with better advancement opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad