HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I hate to say it, but it finally appears like the YouTube craz is going to take someones life. I have such a bad feeling about this stuff with FouseyTube. When people like Fousey, who have bipolar, and heavy depression, stop taking their medications, as Fousey has said he has done to "think clearly", what happens is they go on this high. There is a burst of meaning, motivation, energy, and then one day, something will happen, and the person hits a wall. It can be something tiny. Typically in these situations, the high, usually indicates how hard the wall-hit will be.

The dude apparently stalked Drake to try and convince him to come to this Love Arrives event. He was telling this story of how Drake's right hand men were telling him to let God lead him, and all this stuff, and Keemstar said he talked to Drake's reps and no one from the crew knows who Fousey was and Drake had zero plans to preform at this thing, despite Fousey using Drake's face on the promotional stuff for it and what not.

This podcast just shows how, insane his current mental state is. If you jump to the 43 minute mark, that is when he shows up to this podcast.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Don’t know who that guy but it definitely can be scary to witness. Reminds me of the Comedy Central show Brody Stevens - Enjoy It! He’s a comedian and it’s documentary style and he’s bi polar. Well he went on a huge manic episode while the show was filming and was pretty much delusional and acting crazy. It was sad to watch, but it did give some insight on the mental illness.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Fousey stalking Drake thing was legit f***ed. The guy needs help ASAP and needs his friends to stop enabling and allowing this.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Holy shit Trump is open to Russia questioning citizens, including former ambassador McFaul. Russia questioning anyone who’s an “enemy” to them and a part of this investigation will end in that person’s death.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
there's part of me that thinks this is a huge rouge and trump is just pulling the ultimate "lets laugh at the idiots that overreact to everything" and a part of me wondering if this is really about to be the start of WW3

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
there's part of me that thinks this is a huge rouge and trump is just pulling the ultimate "lets laugh at the idiots that overreact to everything" and a part of me wondering if this is really about to be the start of WW3
There’s no overreacting imo. He’s killing America’s democracy, their relationships with their allies, he’s putting his own citizens in extreme danger that he’s supposed to protect, and the entire GOP is spitting in the face of anyone who ever stood up for America.

It’s so weird to watch from up here, but I’m just waiting for either: a) Americans actually starting to rebel and riot against Trump, or b) Mueller to finally get him and lock him up.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
There’s no overreacting imo. He’s killing America’s democracy, their relationships with their allies, he’s putting his own citizens in extreme danger that he’s supposed to protect, and the entire GOP is spitting in the face of anyone who ever stood up for America.

It’s so weird to watch from up here, but I’m just waiting for either: a) Americans actually starting to rebel and riot against Trump, or b) Mueller to finally get him and lock him up.

don't get me wrong, I think you're right...but it just seems so far fetched to be real...but then again, nothing in politics should shock me anymore...there's so much wrong with politics...there's no middle in america anymore...either you're for or against something, R or D, and everyone is offended by something...so sad...I'm just to the point where I don't care anymore about it...I tune it out

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I mean the basic platforms of progressives and conservatives is so different there's a reason we are so divided. I can't imagine there's too many issues we can come together on. As a pretty far left person on the US political platform most of the conservative platform disgusts me. :laugh:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I also realize who one of his better friends is, and that that persons wife is head of the small business administration under said president....so excuse me if I am slightly curious if theres some showman to all of it

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
don't get me wrong, I think you're right...but it just seems so far fetched to be real...but then again, nothing in politics should shock me anymore...there's so much wrong with politics...there's no middle in america anymore...either you're for or against something, R or D, and everyone is offended by something...so sad...I'm just to the point where I don't care anymore about it...I tune it out
this is ridiculously far fetched. I'm still convinced that House of Cards had to rewrite some shit for their latest season that was released earlier in the year (or late last year) because they couldn't believe some of the shit that was going down in REAL LIFE lol.

Politics shouldn't be like this. Just do your job, protect your country, do what's good for its citizens... but this is ridiculous.

Reactions: Fro

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Whenever I feel sad and lost, I watch this and I'm reminded that the world is a beautiful place where gorgeous things are still allowed to exist.

Reactions: BonMorrison

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I also realize who one of his better friends is, and that that persons wife is head of the small business administration under said president....so excuse me if I am slightly curious if theres some showman to all of it

Betsy Devos is the Sec of Education and she has a large stake in student loan debt collection companies. Oh also she's a moron. It's all a complete joke.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad