HFWF OT 4 -- Midnight Blue Yeezys = drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Heading up to WayHome Music Fest today for the entire weekend. Three straight days of music, booze, and assorted substances. I think I'm going to be dead come Monday morning - RIP. Follow my adventures on my Snapchat and IG. :sarcasm:

I was thinking of going for the night! Didn't want to spend the cash though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I wonder what affect on the locker room losing Markov will have. Maybe we can end up with Dahlin... :naughty:

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
black-kid-crying.gif

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
WOAT poster ranking? I got a few names in mind but will refrain from posting out of fear of being put on MCG's list.

Also, finally got around to checking out the human rights museum here (why it's in Winnipeg i'll never know, but sure why not) and uh it was...enlightening to say the least. Didn't expect to see an actual used can of Zyklon B gas and an actual Oscar (for best original song) statue in the same building, but there it was. :laugh:

The holocaust exhibit in particular was really enlightening and deplorable.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I need a new show. I should finish Master of None but I find myself watching more YouTube stuff than Netflix when I turn my Apple TV on.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Been a huge fan since the beginning. Didn't know anyone else watched!

They had one weak season, but otherwise it's the only show I watch every week aside from Game of Thrones

I'm only two seasons in so far but I'm really enjoying it
I like how it's a somewhat smart show, but doesn't act like it at all

I also enjoy how two seasons in, the biggest mystery is about a can opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad