HFWF OT 4 -- Midnight Blue Yeezys = drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah that doesn't sit well with me either.

You got the NFL, NBA and small potions of the MLB standing up to this garbage. The NHL, who are supposed to be like, so totally progressive brah does nothing.

**** the Penguins.

Lol progressive. It’s such a rich white man game all the way down to when the kids are playing at 10 years old or any league with any sort of scouting.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I'm the least shocked that it's the NHL happily going. It's a rich white man sport and the Don loves himself rich white men.

I personally don't understand how any self respecting man with a mother, wife, daughter...sister...female friend...cousin...whoever...can just go along and happily meet Trump.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I’ve found that hockey players are the most socially unwoke of all the major sports. A lot of it likely due to the aforementioned privileged white upbringing,

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I’ve found that hockey players are the most socially unwoke of all the major sports. A lot of it likely due to the aforementioned privileged white upbringing,
At least we still have Mike Fisher.

Blew a 67 point lead on the last day today of fantasy baseball. I feel like utter ****. Lost this league last year to the same guy too (my cousin).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad