HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@CHGoalie27 and @Pinkfloyd know how to fantasy hockey, picking up these role players that excel at certain things like faceoffs. I literally just pick offensive players and hope for the best with all the other stats. :laugh: Too set in my ways now to change.
I would do even better if i didn't have personal affinities to certain players.

I don't play without Hank no matter how his defense lets his stats look on a given year.

I'd basically be all the players from teams that I hate and I would go 12-0-0 every week instead of as good as im doing now LOL.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would do even better if i didn't have personal affinities to certain players.

I don't play without Hank no matter how his defense lets his stats look on a given year.

I'd basically be all the players from teams that I hate and I would go 12-0-0 every week instead of as good as im doing now LOL.
It’s why I held onto Price for about 8 years in my keeper league before letting go this past summer.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Pffft.

At one point I had Andersen, Hall, Trocheck and Rielly Smith on IR.

THUS I PLUMMETED AND NOW I HATE LIFE.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Y’all talking like your IR situation is bad. I’m good in this league, but my other keeper league?

For the first two months I had: Weber, Getzlaf, Matthews, Pettersson, Radulov, Subban, McAvoy, Quick, Raanta, Kuznetsov and Byfuglien all injures (5+ at the same time at the very minimum) and finally I started getting healthy and thought I was in the clear, and then a SECOND wave hit and I had Hall, Dumba, Byfuglien, McAvoy, Pettersson, Hayes and Pionk all injured at the same time and at the moment I have Dumba, Byfuglien, Hall, Pettersson and Hayes that are still out.

It makes matters worse that in that league I’ve been a top-4 team for about 7 years now and have now plummeted down to 2nd last in the standings cause of these injuries.

I am knocking on wood that I stay in the clear in this league IR wise.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
if @BonMorrison didn't shit the bed and the playoffs were starting I'd be playing @CHGoalie27 but after this week it looks like I'd be matched up against @Pinkfloyd if the playoffs started tomorrow and I've already beaten him in playoff competition.

You see, they say that all fantasy teams are created equal, but you look at me and you look at @CHGoalie27 and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one-on-one with another fantasy hockey opponent, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic fantasy hockey freak and I am not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add @Pinkfloyd to the mix, your chances of winning go drastic down. See, in the 3 way to be champ of the league, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because @Pinkfloyd KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So, @CHGoalie27 you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance, and you got a 8 1/3 chance of winning the fantasy hockey league championship. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 percents, and I got 141 2/3 chance of winning the fantasy hockey league championship. See @CHGoalie27, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you in the finals when we inevitable meet there.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I can't say anything cuz this is me, likely:
P6F1Paq.gif

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
sick darnell nurse taking the only category I had back
Aho helped you from getting me that 11th point too LOL. You're right, can tell future, slinky thing, almost.

Wait a minute, why hasn't Kreider gotten credit for the deflection and GWG yesterday yet?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad