HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm open season. Send me offers on anyone.

Looking to upgrade my picks in the upcoming draft.

Only Untouchables: Mitch Marner and Elias Pettersson (Even EP could go for a big offer).

Barzal, Laine and Hedman can go, but will be tough obviously.
Surprised by Hedman there...has he been a disappointment across the columns?? Obv Laine has.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah, but...I was trying to ask why of the two you went with Kinkaid between he and Greene if you were gonna drop whoever you cared to drop...You having about as many Men dressed as I do you still had a good chance to easily tie and pass at least 3 categories with Greene. I have no moves left and I found out because you left Greene open and I was gonna snag him LOL

I just don't think Greene was going to be a difference maker and I wanted a third goalie moving forward for now.

I'm willing to make moves if people are interested.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
No, they only get put on IR, if San Jose places him on IR. If not, he’ll just keep the DTD tag

That is absolutely not true. I literally had Boone Jenner able to be put on IR while Karlsson was out when he was not put on IR.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I just need to rant about this even though this is in my other league but I have Barkov and Huberdeau in that one and I'm so mad that I do (this league tracks +/- and not faceoffs too).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That is absolutely not true. I literally had Boone Jenner able to be put on IR while Karlsson was out when he was not put on IR.
Because he probably had the “O” or Out tab because there was no timetable for a time until it was revealed 1-3 weeks, whereas San Jose has been vague up until now and kept saying “oh, he’s skating” or “oh, it’s nothing serious.” That’s on San Jose the entire way through lol

Reactions: Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Because he probably had the “O” or Out tab because there was no timetable for a time until it was revealed 1-3 weeks, whereas San Jose has been vague up until now and kept saying “oh, he’s skating” or “oh, it’s nothing serious.” That’s on San Jose the entire way through lol

This is right.

It’s up to San Jose to give a timetable. Since they keep saying it’s day to day, Karlsson only gets the DTD thing on ESPN.

Whereas, if San Jose has said he’d be out 3-4 weeks, then he’d have gotten the “O” and be IR eligible.

It’s not ESPN though

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Except that's not true either because they knew he was being sat out through the All-Star break three games before the break.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Except that's not true either because they knew he was being sat out through the All-Star break three games before the break.
That’s not enough to justify an Out designation.

Jenner had no timetable, so he got an Out designation until the update.

ESPN, like many others, probably assumed Karlsson would be back after the All Star game.

Again, blame the Sharks for being vague and calling Karlsson DTD since the end of the ASB. If they said Karlsson would be week-to-week instead of “out through the break” then he probably would have got the “O” designation.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That’s not enough to justify an Out designation.

Jenner had no timetable, so he got an Out designation until the update.

ESPN, like many others, probably assumed Karlsson would be back after the All Star game.

Again, blame the Sharks for being vague and calling Karlsson DTD since the end of the ASB. If they said Karlsson would be week-to-week instead of “out through the break” then he probably would have got the “O” designation.

Karlsson had no timetable either. lol

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
This is right.

It’s up to San Jose to give a timetable. Since they keep saying it’s day to day, Karlsson only gets the DTD thing on ESPN.

Whereas, if San Jose has said he’d be out 3-4 weeks, then he’d have gotten the “O” and be IR eligible.

It’s not ESPN though

If we were on yahoo they have an ir+ for situations like this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad