HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
holy crap, Hertl just had a killer night for our categories

3 goals, 1 assist, 2 PPP, 13 FOW, 7 SOG, 3 hits, 1 block.

also got Kane and Couture getting in on the action. God damn.

sorry @Fro

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Not gonna lie, I haven't exactly been maintaining my inherited team all that well in this league lately.

Still prefer Yahoo, where you can at least set a roster for the entire week with one click. It's all I've used for fantasy sports for over a decade, so....old habits die hard I guess. :laugh:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Not gonna lie, I haven't exactly been maintaining my inherited team all that well in this league lately.

Still prefer Yahoo, where you can at least set a roster for the entire week with one click. It's all I've used for fantasy sports for over a decade, so....old habits die hard I guess. :laugh:
If yahoo let utilty players and day-of-game changes, I'd be down the switch.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
ESPN not updating statuses of players is annoying the hell out of me. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to IR Karlsson since he's missed four straight games.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If the Sharks haven’t IR’d him then ESPN wouldn’t.

The Jackets haven't IR'd Boone Jenner yet I have him there. lol

They also still have Carey Price as suspended even though he's played. That one doesn't mean anything but still. lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m willing to trade any picks except my 1st to bolster my lineup to gun for another championship if anyone is selling.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
The Jackets haven't IR'd Boone Jenner yet I have him there. lol

They also still have Carey Price as suspended even though he's played. That one doesn't mean anything but still. lol
Unless Kinkaid gets that shutout, I'm confused as to why you took him over Greene...considering Greene's possibility to sway a few categories and Kinkaid could really only boost 2 at most if and only if shutout...AND if Hank doesn't play...

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Unless Kinkaid gets that shutout, I'm confused as to why you took him over Greene...considering Greene's possibility to sway a few categories and Kinkaid could really only boost 2 at most if and only if shutout...AND if Hank doesn't play...

Didn't really care enough to drop anyone else I had.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Didn't really care enough to drop anyone else I had.
Yeah, but...I was trying to ask why of the two you went with Kinkaid between he and Greene if you were gonna drop whoever you cared to drop...You having about as many Men dressed as I do you still had a good chance to easily tie and pass at least 3 categories with Greene. I have no moves left and I found out because you left Greene open and I was gonna snag him LOL

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm open season. Send me offers on anyone.

Looking to upgrade my picks in the upcoming draft.

Only Untouchables: Mitch Marner and Elias Pettersson (Even EP could go for a big offer).

Barzal, Laine and Hedman can go, but will be tough obviously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->