HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Skinner has more goals than Karlsson does points, plus Petry is consisntly a top 20ish fantasy d-man.

It good deal.

I also offered Kessel straight up.
I don’t want any of those.

Petry’s role is smaller with Weber back, Skinner and his 22.7 SH% is unsustainable, and I wouldn’t keep Kessel.

Karlsson is underproducing if anything. If I’m trading Karlsson, it’s for a keeper caliber player back.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don’t want any of those.

Petry’s role is smaller with Weber back, Skinner and his 22.7 SH% is unsustainable, and I wouldn’t keep Kessel.

Karlsson is underproducing if anything. If I’m trading Karlsson, it’s for a keeper caliber player back.

Well make an offer then.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
MCG drastically over valuing players up in here smh.

Offer stands at Esa Lindell and my first pick in the next draft.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What's that plus going to be? Right now, my keepers are looking like McDavid, Horvat, Gaudreau, Ristolainen, and Koskinen the way that fool is going. What's going to make it worth my while? I'd need that plus to be Jack Eichel to even think about it.
Karlsson and Eichel? That’s gonna be a no from me

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Only players I’d trade Karlsson for on your team is Marner or Pettersson.

Overrating a declining player mate. Right now, I don’t see how you even keep Karlsson.

1. Eichel
2. Boeser/Connor
3. Doughty
4. Jones
5. Hellebuyck/Boeser/Connor

I suppose Karlsson could be your 5th.

I’d take Kessel over Hellebuyck, Connor and Karlsson with already having Jones/Doughty.

We could do Kessel for Jones

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Overrating a declining player mate. Right now, I don’t see how you even keep Karlsson.

1. Eichel
2. Boeser/Connor
3. Doughty
4. Jones
5. Hellebuyck/Boeser/Connor

I suppose Karlsson could be your 5th.

I’d take Kessel over Hellebuyck, Connor and Karlsson with already having Jones/Doughty.

We could do Kessel for Jones
You ain’t getting Jones. :naughty::laugh:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
This year isn’t going to well for me. Decided to sell some of my players. Give me your best offer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad