HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's at this moment, where I had to click each and every team, that I realized I have no idea what HF Poster is controlling what team.

Cept Bon...and MCG cause of the dumbass team name.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's at this moment, where I had to click each and every team, that I realized I have no idea what HF Poster is controlling what team.

OH WENDY - Bon
ODD Future - Me
Boats and Hossas - Cor
Mr. Small Package - Pinkfloyd
CBJ TBL - Fro
Team Ghostbear - SnS
Bombay Sabu - CHGoalie
Human Erasers - jbell
Team Team - Sarcastic, who is MIA

Reactions: Fro

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

We have a real good game this week, i think youre gonna edge me out in a few categories unless some drastic things happen

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
for transparency sake, after week 9 when everyone's got that easy match up against Sarcastic's team, I'm going to go in and set his lineups for the foreseeable future as is, so once I do that I won't change them for IR purposes or anything.

I was going to do it now but realized only half have played against him so far so to make it fair I'll let everyone do the go around once against that team.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Karlsson has been such a disappointment what the f

now I ain't gonna sell low, but if someone is interested in EK knowing he'll turn it around... you know what to do

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Weren't we 4 - 4 -4 heading into Sunday? Not like I made a huge comeback or decisively beat you. :laugh:
For my first loss LOL

I was beating you in Gs As and Saves, we were tied in hits I think you came back in 3 categories and broke away in hits.

Id say you made a pretty nice asskickin out of me going into sunday winning by a hair

Last edited:
Reactions: BonMorrison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad