HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m glad that jabroni @Cor couldn’t pull off a trade

But for real tho look at that Jones/OEL swap we did last year. Y’all should trade with Cor more it’s like NHL EA on easy mode.

:naughty:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Even if Andersen drops to his career average in save percentage it's still significantly better than what I had and he'll crack 40 wins...or..close...

I just needed a goalie for the first time in 2 seasons damnit.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Even if Andersen drops to his career average in save percentage it's still significantly better than what I had and he'll crack 40 wins...or..close...

I just needed a goalie for the first time in 2 seasons damnit.
What Jake Allen didn’t cut it for you last season?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Does anyone want to throw me an offer for Logan Couture and Dougie Hamilton? Looking for a 2 for 1 type of deal to try an upgrade any spot really. lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We have a trade to announce:

ASS POUNDER 4000 trades Drew Doughty, Erik Karlsson & 7th round pick to Return of Mr. Small Package for Dougie Hamilton, Logan Couture, Shea Weber and a 2nd round pick.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i feel that's completely 1 sided...hamilton is only quality going in that...and a 2nd doesn't offset it

especially when Josh Anderson is added as on the website...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i feel that's completely 1 sided...hamilton is only quality going in that...and a 2nd doesn't offset it

I'll respectfully disagree simply because I got a higher pick back and it made my keeper situation much easier, plus Weber is more quality than Hamilton, Couture has 36 points in 38 games and contributes decently in every category (23 hits, 30 blocks, 123 FOW).

although in all honestly I'm not even sure I end up keeping Hamilton for very long. Weber was who I wanted back.

I also wasn't confident that I'd be keeping Doughty OR Karlsson over younger defensemen like Jones or Provorov depending on what direction I want to take my team.

Anderson is one of those players that's better on the ice at hockey than he is at fantasy hockey.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I tend to agree with this.

Two top 15 d-men for a 31st ranked player, 50th ranked player and a 140th or so ranked player. From a keeper league standpoint, both Doughty and Karlsson are the most valuable pieces long-term.

I’m not sure a 2nd to 7th round jump is enough.

I won’t start the Veto process myself, but if someone else did, I’d be inclined to agree.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
oh shit I f***ed up and upheld it when I went to vote lol i did not know I could do that lol

regardless, if y'all want to vote here to veto it I'll revert it, but I don't believe it's that bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I tend to agree with this.

Two top 15 d-men for a 31st ranked player, 50th ranked player and a 140th or so ranked player. From a keeper league standpoint, both Doughty and Karlsson are the most valuable pieces long-term.

I’m not sure a 2nd to 7th round jump is enough.

I won’t start the Veto process myself, but if someone else did, I’d be inclined to agree.
to respond directly to this

I clearly gave up more higher-end talent here, but I think people still sleep on Shea Weber for some reason who came back and hasn't missed a beat after missing a full season. 8 points in 13 games, 41 hits, 41 shots, 18 blocks, along with Couture who's almost a PPG (36 in 38) and Hamilton who hasn't produced, but contributes in periphs which is what I go for, PLUS addresses a need at D that I had and gives me 6 players who now contribute to my FOW category.

Weber will probably provide me more goals than Doughty and Karlsson combined at this rate which I need as I'm 7th in goals, Couture definitely helps too.

The trade works for me more than it may appear on paper.

And I also don't believe in saving a GM from what some may deem a dumb trade with the veto option (that should only be for collusion, imo), but again, I kinda messed up lol so if y'all still wanna vote on it in here you can do it and we can reverse the trade if bothers people enough.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
The deal is definitely favoured towards pinkfloyd but I don’t think it’s as bad as it looks on paper. I’m in agreement with mcg if there is no obvious signs of collusion then the deal should pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad