HFW Reality Games (Pt 2): BB5 In Progress

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
bro. the only scene i had was failing at pool and getting insulted.
then im total garbage on my HOH.
and im out. :laugh:

Reactions: Cor

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
So for the Finale, once we get to the final two, I was thinking of having the "jury members' actually vote for the winner, rather than using the game votes.

And we could also do it where whoever wins the Final HOH here, can actually choose between the other two of who they want to sit beside.

Just spitballin.

That doesn’t work for me. No one wants me to win

Reactions: Cor and Disclose

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
bro. the only scene i had was failing at pool and getting insulted.
then im total garbage on my HOH.
and im out. :laugh:

No. See. You're a BAD player.

I just show up. Make it halfway through competitions. Drop out with little fanfare. Nothing good or bad happens in terms of eviction.

I just coast through.

Reactions: Cor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Paris is actually floating his way through to the end if this were real big brother. He's playing two sides without anyone really realizing except for the one time I called him out on it, he's latched on to two alliances (one which is now broken up, so he still has Bon and myself) and the one he happens to be in is the strongest one, with the player who has won the most comps this season (me, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, @Cor ). He's set up in a golden position to float to the win if I didn't take a shot at him before he got to take a shot at me.

Reactions: Cor and BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother, Season 5, Episode 16
*Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERR! It was double eviction night in the Big Brother house, and despite Disclose's best attempts, he was evicted from the house. Peter immediately won Head of Household and nominated Seidon and Fro for eviction. At the Power of Veto competition, Dr Pepper pulled out the win, and decided to keep nominations the same, possibly saving Mount Rushmore from a possible backdoor situation. At the second eviction of the night, Seidon was sent packing, becoming the first member of the Jury, and leaving just 1 Outcast left in the house!

6rsQNKE.jpg

* It's after eviction and Serac is upset. Peter is in the living room, and Serac asks why he didn't do something more meaningful. He finally gets power after MCG sent home Disclose, and he puts up Seidon and Fro? Peter says he isn't playing this game for Serac, he's playing it for himself. Peter walks away from Seidon. *

* It's the next day now. Jbell is doing laundry. Peter comes in. Peter tells Jbell that he's alone in the game now. He weakened the Outcasts, and Serac is deranged. Peter says that was the point of his move. Jbell seems impressed. Jbell says he and Fro are willing to work with Peter as long as they can. Peter and Jbell appear to have bonded *

*We head to the backyard for the Head of Household competition. Peter welcomes everyone and says as outgoing HOH, he will not compete. Peter says that this competition is called "Houseguest Soup". Each houseguest will sit in a bath tub filled with freezing water. At pre-determined intervals, buckets filled with various disgusting items will be dumped into the tubs. The last houseguest to remain in their tub will become the new HOH. Peter tells everyone to enter their tubs.

Everyone enters their tubs. Paris is complaining of how cold it is.

• The first item to be dumped in, is a bucket of Mustard.
  • Everyone stays in.
  • The second item to be dumped in, is a bucket of Worms.
  • Paris Exits, as does Jbell. Bon, MCG, Pepper, Fro & Serac remain.
  • The third item to be dumped in, is a bucket of canned Sardines.
  • Fro exits.
  • The fourth item to be dumped in, is a bucket of ice, to make the tubs even colder.
  • Serac exits. It is down to MCG, Pepper & Bon.
  • The fifth item to be dumped in, is a bucket mud
  • Pepper quickly exits. When he does, Bon jumps out. MCG wins HOH! *

* Up in the HOH room, MCG is getting settled in the room for the third time this season. Dr Pepper comes in. Pepper congratulates MCG and they talk about how brutal that competition was. MCG gives Pepper props for staying in that comp so long, despite not really being in any danger. Pepper asks if that means he isn't going on the block, and MCG says he doesn't have anything to worry about. Pepper and MCG bonded. *

* MCG is in the backyard with Bon and Paris playing pool. MCG says the house seemingly wants Serac to go. Paris says if they nominate Serac right away, he'll go crazy, and try and do as much damage to everyone's games as possible. MCG seems to agree with that. Bon chimes in that they should nominate JBell, as he's a POV beast. *

*Fro is sitting in the dining room area, starring at the Memory Wall, which features a photo of every houseguest, with evicted houseguests in black and white. Fro looks up at the camera and starts talking, saying that he can't believe not one person has taken a shot at Mount Rushmore. Tenants are down to just Peter. Outcasts down to just Serac. Even his alliance has lost Cor and Kimi, leaving just he and Jbell. Fro says something needs to change, but he needs to buy his time. MCG walks in from the backyard, so Fro stops talking, continuing to eat his meal *

* Everyone is in the dining room for the nomination ceremony. MCG approaches the table, which has been replaced with a smaller, 8 person table now. MCG welcomes everyone to the nomination ceremony and says as the HOH, he must nominate two houseguests for eviction. He will pull two keys from a box, to reveal the two nominees.

MCG pulls the first key, and reveals JBell.

MCG pulls the second key, and reveals Peter.

MCG tells Jbell that he's won both of the past two Veto's he's competed in, and wants to give him a chance to continue the streak

MCG tells Peter that he's another strong competitor, and at the end of the day, MCG is responsible for Disclose going home, and he isn't sure if Peter has any bad feelings about that, despite sending Seidon home on the double eviction.

MCG tells everyone the meeting is over. The houseguests get up, as the credits roll *

*Narrator: Will Jbell or Peter win the POV and save themselves from eviction? And who receives an award from the viewers, which is bound to change the game? All this and more, next time, on BIG BROTHERRRR!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm gonna get an episode up during SmackDown tonight.

I was planning to do 2 yesterday, but decided to take the full day just to do whatever lmao

Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother, Season 5, Episode 17
* Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRR! After the double eviction that sent Disclose and Seidon home, MCG once again took control of the house, winning his third head of household. At the nomination ceremony, MCG nominated Jbell and Peter for eviction!

6rsQNKE.jpg

* Jbell, Peter, Serac, Pepper & Fro are in the bedroom area. Serac says they are idiots for allowing Mount Rushmore to have such a hold on the house. The other four glare at Serac. Pepper says that it was Serac and Seidon who immediately teamed with Rushmore right after they send Mitchy home in week 1. Pepper says they had opportunities but just kept being their puppets, and now Seidon is gone. Serac lashes back and asks who fault that is. Serac tells Pepper that if he used the POV, Peter couldve put up MCG, and he could be out of the house. Pepper tells Serac that Seidon deserved everything he got, and so will Serac. Jbell tells them to knock it off. Outside the bedroom door, Bon has his ear on the door. He scurries away sorta like how a hobbit does, laughing, on his way to tell MCG everything *

* Fro is called to the diary room. Fro enters and there is a letter sitting on the chair. Fro opens it and begins reading. The letter congratulates Fro on winning North America's Vote. The letter reveals that Fro has received an advantage in the game. Over the next two evictions, Fro is able to "steal" a vote. Fro before casting his own vote to evict, should he be able, shall state whose vote he wants to steal, and who it should be cast for. Fro is in disbelief and thanks the viewers so much. He says to get such an advantage in the game at this point is awesome. *

*We head to the backyard for the POV ceremony. Bon (by MCG), Serac (by jbell) and Paris (by Peter) were selected to compete by random draw earlier in the day). Pepper is hosting. Pepper tells the houseguests that this competition is called "Hide & Seek". The houseguests will each take turns hiding a Veto symbol Card anywhere in the house. Once they all hide a symbol, each houseguest will take turns entering the home, and finding symbol. Once all but 1 symbol is found, the results will be revealed and the houseguests who key wasn't found, wins the Power of Veto. Pepper tells MCG that he is up first to hide his Veto. MCG enters the house.

All keys are hidden now;

- MCG enters the house first. He enters the kitchen, and starts tearing it apart. He throws everything out of the fridge and Freezer, with the floor now covered in various liquids. He pulls out all the pots and pans. The horn sounds and MCG leaves the house.
- Paris enters the house and runs to the storage area. He opens the large freezer and removes all the frozen jeans. Paris finds a Veto Symbol! Paris exits the house.
- Jbell enters the house and runs to the HOH room. He flips MCG's mattress and throws his stuff everywhere. The horn sounds and he leaves the house.
- Serac enters the house and heads to the living room. He throws all the couch cousins off, and then flips the couches over. Serac found a Veto Symbol! Serac leaves the house.
- Bon enters the house and goes to the storage area. He sees all his jeans out of the freezer and is upset. He carefully folds them and places them back in the freezer. He closes the freezer as the horn sounds. Bon leaves the house.
- Peter enters the house. He heads to the storage area. He opens the freezer and throws all the jeans out of the freezer, but finds nothing. He starts pouring the pasta out of the buckets. He starts searching through the cereal boxes and finds a Veto symbol! Peter leaves the house.
- MCG back in now. He heads into the bedroom area and starts to flip all the mattresses! He drops elbows on them! He pulls the sheets off each mattress and eventually a Veto symbol falls out of one of them! MCG picks up the symbol and leaves the house.
- Paris in the house. He looks furiously through the the remaining kitchen cabinets. He doesn't find anything. Dramatically he looks slowly up at the light fixture. He jumps on the kitchen island, and looks into the light. He grabs the last Veto symbol from the fixture. He holds it up as he dances, celebrating. He suddenly throws it to the ground screaming, in a high-pitch voice, saying that's hot! Paris grabs a oven glove, and picks up the veto and leaves the house.

Back Outside. And Pepper is standing at the Veto board.

- Pepper reveals the first card, found by Paris, in the big freezer under the frozen jeans, it was Bon's symbol
- Pepper reveals the second card, found by Serac, under the couch, it was Fro's symbol!
- Pepper reveals the third card, found by Peter, in a cereal box, it was Serac's symbol!
- Pepper reveals the fourth card, found by MCG, in a mattress, it was Peter's symbol!
- Pepper reveals the fifth card, found by Paris, in the light fixture, it was MCG's symbol!

That means Jbell's card wasn't found, which means he wins ANOTHER Power of Veto!

* After the POV ceremony, Bon heads to the storage area. He sees his jeans are thawed and out of the freezer. He let's out an "Aw what the f***" and quickly picks up the jeans and throws them in the freezer. He turns the freezer up the highest setting and leaves upset *

* Pepper is in the HOH room. He's pacing back and forth. MCG walks in and gets startled, and trips. Pepper tells him to pick himself up. MCG asks what he's doing. Pepper says they should end the virus that is Serac. Ensure not one Outcast wins the game. MCG nods his head and says he likes how Pepper thinks. MCG and Pepper bond over their hatred of Serac. *

* The houseguests are gathered in the living room. Jbell stands at the front of the room and welcomes everyone to the Veto ceremony. He says as the POV winner he can save one of the nominees from eviction. Jbell quickly announces he will save himself. Jbell whispers "again" under his breath. Jbell tells MCG he must name a replacement nominee.

MCG stands, and says he thinks it should be fairly obvious, and nominates Serac as the replacement.

Jbell tells the houseguests that the meeting is over as the credits roll *

* Narrator: Who will be the next houseguest evicted from the BB house, Serac or Peter? Will Fro use his steal-a-vote? And who will become the next Head of Household and guarantee themselves a spot in the Top 6? All this and more next time, on BIG BROTHERRRRR! *

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad