HFW Reality Games (Pt 2): BB5 In Progress

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother Season 5, Episode 15
* PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRR! MCG returned Mount Rushmore to power after winning his 2nd HOH of the season. At the nomination ceremony, MCG nominated Seidon and Jbell for eviction. At the Power of Veto competition, it came down to Jbell and Bon. Jbell pulled out the win for the second week in a row, and saved himself from the block. MCG replaced Jbell with Disclose on the block. Will it be the Tenants with a Room, or the Outcasts that are broken up? Find out, TONIGHT!

6rsQNKE.jpg

* Julie Chen: "Welcome everyone to a very special double eviction episode. In just a few moments, either Disclose or Seidon will be leaving the house. Then a live HOH competition, Nomination Ceremony, POV competition, followed by another houseguest leaving the house. This all happens within the span of the next hour! Let's fill in the houseguests...

[Julie appears on the screen in the living room]

"Hello houseguests, as you know, in a few moments, either Disclose or Seidon will be leaving the house.... however, there will be another houseguest leaving, as tonight, is the dreaded double eviction episode".

[The houseguests get all shocked but in a kinda hyped way]

"We'll get started soon houseguests"

[Julie turns back to audience]

"But first, let's try and get a sense on who is leaving the house. Do the Outcasts have something up their sleeve?" *

* We see Serac and Seidon in the pool. Fro, Pepper, and Jbell are in the hot tub. Serac and Seidon exit the pool and enter the hot tub. Serac asks the three what they are thinking for the eviction. Fro says they have thought about it, but no real decision. Serac says they know Paris and Bon are evicting Disclose, as MCG didn't nominate him for nothing. Serac says he's obviously voting to evict Disclose. Serac says Peter is voting to keep Disclose, obviously. Serac says this eviction comes down to the three of them. Serac says by keeping Seidon, you are keeping The Outcasts between Rushmore and themselves. It's better to have the Outcasts in the game, than it is Tenants with a Room. Seidon says that both Disclose and Peter are useless in this game, and can't help the three of them, but the Outcasts can. Serac says it's about the time, when the Outcasts need to go after Rushmore, and the five of them could work together. Jbell, Pepper and Fro could join the Outcasts. Serac and Seidon exit the hot tub, and walk inside *

* Julie Chen: "It's time for the first eviction of the night. Houseguests, one by one, you will each enter the diary room, and cast your vote to evict. MCG, as HOH, you will not vote. Neither will the two nominees. Everyone understand? Fro, you're up!"

[The voting houseguests enter the diary room and cast their votes to evict]

"Houseguests, the votes have been cast. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest must gather their things, and exit the house....

.... by a vote of 6 to 1, Disclose, you are evicted from the Big Brother house"

[Disclose gets up, hugs Peter, and exits the house] *

* Julie Chen: Houseguests, there is no time to waste, please enter the backyard for the HOH competition. MCG, as outgoing HOH you will not compete.

Julie tells the houseguests, the competition is called "Bull in a China Shop". Each houseguest will stand on a long rotating log, holding onto a bull's head attached to a rope. If they fall, or let go of a rope, they are eliminated, and the bull will swing and smash their chine cabinet. Julie says the log will get faster and faster as the competition goes on. She tells everyone to take their mark.

The logs start spinning and the competition begins.

Pepper quickly falls. As does Seidon.

Serac falls next.

Jbell lets go of his rope, almost giving up.

Paris gets eliminated next. Bon, Fro and Peter remain.

Bon falls. The logs are spinning the fastest they can go now.

Both Fro and Peter are hanging on, but Fro slips and falls!

Peter is the new HOH! He jumps off and let's out a "THAT'S FOR YOU DISCLOSE!" *

* Julie tells the houseguests to quickly gather in the living room as the show goes to commercial *

* Back inside, and Julie tells Disclose to stand, and nominate two houseguests for eviction. Disclose stands, and nominates Seidon and Fro for eviction!.*

* Julie says it's time to pick players for the Veto. Peter spins the wheel and it lands on Pepper. Seidon spins the wheel and it lands on houseguests choice. Seidon selects Serac. Fro spins the wheel and it lands on MCG.*

*In the backyard again for the POV comp. Julie tells the houseguests this game is called "Gnome Drop". Each houseguest must travel across a platform and into a giant ball pit. The first houseguest to return three Gnomes to their station wins the Power of Veto. Everyone takes their marks and the comp begins!

The competitors furiously dig through the ball pits looking for Gnomes.

Serac quickly returns a gnome, as does MCG. Pepper right behind him.

Serac quickly going back with the 2nd Gnome, and again Pepper right behind. MCG, Peter, Seidon, and Fro all having trouble finding Gnomes now!

Pepper back into the pit, as is Serac. It's head to head between the two!

Fro gets a Gnome! That's the first!

MCG back with his 2nd Gnome!

Pepper gets his 3rd! He returns to his station! Pepper wins the Power of Veto! *

giphy.gif

*Julie congratulates Pepper and asks everyone to go back to the Living Room, as the show goes to commercial*

*Back in the Living Room, Julie asks Pepper to stand, and to state his decision.

Pepper says he wants to respect Peter's nominations, so he has decided not to use the Power of Veto*

*Julie Chen: 'Thanks Pepper. In a moment, either Seidon, or Fro will be leaving the house. Houseguests, one at a time, you will enter the Diary Room, and cast your vote to evict. The two nominees will not vote. Peter, as HOH, you will only vote in the event of a tie. Everyone understand? Bon, you're up first!"

[The voting houseguests enter the diary room and cast their votes to evict]

"Houseguests, the votes are in, when I reveal the votes, the evicted houseguest must grab their bag, and exit the house.....

By a vote, of 5 to 1.....

Fro, you have been saved from eviction,

Sorry Seidon, you have been evicted from the HFW Big Brother House"*

[Seidon grabs his bags, says goodbye, and leaves the house as credits roll]

*Narrator: WHAT WILL BE THE FALL OUT OF DISCLOSE' & SEIDON's EVICTIONS? AND WITH JUST 8 HOUSEGUESTS REMAINING, THE NEXT HOH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE SEASON THUS FAR! WHO WILL WIN IT? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON BIG BROTHERRRRR! *

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It was weird for the simulator not to have Peter go after you there.

He must have REALLY hated Seidon for him to be the target.
I was reading it and as it went on I was like “yup, I’m getting backdoored.” Nope. I’m sitting pretty and can compete in the next HOH. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I was reading it and as it went on I was like “yup, I’m getting backdoored.” Nope. I’m sitting pretty and can compete in the next HOH. :laugh:

I kinda wished Peter won the POV to see if he would have used it and nominated someone.

Maybe @Dr Pepper saved you by not using it on anyone lol

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Good for MCG for participating when he did not need to. :sarcasm:

* Julie Chen: Houseguests, there is no time to waste, please enter the backyard for the HOH competition. MCG, as outgoing HOH you will not compete.

Julie tells the houseguests, the competition is called "Bull in a China Shop". Each houseguest will stand on a long rotating log, holding onto a bull's head attached to a rope. If they fall, or let go of a rope, they are eliminated, and the bull will swing and smash their chine cabinet. Julie says the log will get faster and faster as the competition goes on. She tells everyone to take their mark.

The logs start spinning and the competition begins.

Pepper quickly falls. As does Seidon.

Serac falls next.

MCG goes down.

Jbell lets go of his rope, almost giving up.

Paris gets eliminated next. Bon, Fro and Peter remain.

Bon falls. The logs are spinning the fastest they can go now.

Both Fro and Peter are hanging on, but Fro slips and falls!

Peter is the new HOH!

Reactions: Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So for the Finale, once we get to the final two, I was thinking of having the "jury members' actually vote for the winner, rather than using the game votes.

And we could also do it where whoever wins the Final HOH here, can actually choose between the other two of who they want to sit beside.

Just spitballin.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
would be cool for real. but we're gonna be so salty since we know the results. (who kicked us out)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
would be cool for real. but we're gonna be so salty since we know the results. (who kicked us out)

@SeidoN is the first member of the "Jury" technically. Which is why I didn't the person by person votes. To keep it anonymous in case we want actually voting. So all you know is who the HOH was, the POV was, and the vote count, just like in real life.

Either way, it's still good. Just something I thought of as I was writing out that episode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad