HFW Reality Games (Pt 2): BB5 In Progress

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother, Season 5, Episode 18

* Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRRR! After MCG won the Head of Household once again, MCG nominated Jbell and Peter for eviction. At the Veto Competition, Jbell pulled out his FOURTH Veto Victory, and again pulled himself off the block. After a confrontation between Pepper and Serac, MCG nominated Serac as the replacement nominee. During the week, Fro won North America's vote, earning a steal a vote advantage!

6rsQNKE.jpg

* Julie Chen: "Welcome back to another eviction episode of Big Brother! In a few moments, either @Serac or @PeterSidorkiewicz will be evicted from the Big Brother house. But first, let's take a look back to see how the strategy for tonights vote has developed" *

*In the HOH room, @M.C.G. 31 , @Paris in Flames and @BonMorrison are hanging out playing eye spy. @Dr Pepper walks in. MCG says this seems like an easy week. Pepper says all the votes they need are in this room. It only takes 3 votes to evict someone. Paris mentions how it is crazy how quickly the game has gone and there will only be 7 people left in the game after Thursday. Bon leaves the HOH room *

*Serac is in the kitchen eating oatmeal talking to himself. He says it's fun being secluded and no one talks to you because they are voting you eat. Bon comes down the stairs, as Serac continues to talk to himself. Bon gets to the fridge, takes out a bottle of Voss water, opens it, takes a sip, let's out a big AH!, and then heads back up the stairs, not once looking at Serac, who was talking to himself. Serac says it must be tough for the show to create suspense this week *

* @Fro and @jbell886 are in the hot tub. Fro tells Jbell they could make a huge game move. Jbell seems confused, saying the other three are 100% voting out Serac. Fro tells Jbell he won a secret advantage. He can steal another houseguests vote during the eviction either this week or next week. Jbell is shocked. Fro says if they vote to evict Peter, he can steal Pepper's vote and have him evict Peter too, then Peter would go home and Serac would stay, creating havoc in the house. Perhaps MCG and Pepper will think one of Paris or Bon flipped on them, and they'd take each other out. Jbell has a grin on his face now, almost in disbelief.

Peter, who was sitting in the hot tub with them the entire time, says he votes against doing that *

* Julie Chen: Houseguests, it's time for the live eviction. One at a time, you will enter the Diary Room, and cast your vote to evict. The two nominees and HOH will not vote. Fro, you're up!

Fro enters the diary room, and Julie asks if he is using his secret advantage, Fro thinks for a second, and then says "Julie, I've deci-" and the camera fades

All the houseguests have cast their votes to evict.

Julie: "Houseguests, the votes have been cast, one I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest must say goodbye, grab their bags, and leave the house...

By a vote, of 5 to 0, @Serac you are evicted from the big brother house. *

* We head to the backyard now for the HOH competition. Julie tells the houseguests that this game is called "BB Rager". Bon says he's Rich so he goes to a lot of Ragers. Julie tells Bon not to talk.

Julie explains that the Houseguests will each stand on one end of a balance beam. On the other end are four kegs. They must travel across the beam to grab a keg and bring it back. The first Houseguest to bring all four of their kegs back will become the new Head of Household, MCG, as outgoing HOH, will not compete. Julie tells everyone to take their mark, and the competition begins.

Bon is motivated to once again be allowed to talk. He quickly races across and grabs his first Keg, and is back before anyone is even halfway across!

Paris and Jbell get their first kegs back!

Pepper crossing with his first, and he falls! He must restart!

Fro goes down as well!

Bon already on his way to get his third keg, as Paris and Jbell cross with their seconds.

Pepper finally gets his first keg, as does Fro!

Bon gets his third keg back! Jbell on his way back with his third falls! Jbell must put the keg back, and start back at the start!

Paris gets his third keg back! Pepper and Fro on their way to get their third kegs!

It's too late! Bon places his fourth keg down! BON is the new HOH! MCG jumps for joy! As does Paris! They do a group hug as MCG gives the HOH room key to Bon as the credits roll! *

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Someone needs to change their name

Tenants with a Room will fight in honor of the REAL @PeterSidorkiewicz
i dont care who joined first... all it matters is that the REAL @PeterSidorkiewicz is a loyal TENANT that takes care of his ROOMMATES AND THE MONKEY. so WE TAKE CARE OF HIM.

(dont try to understand my english or the meaning of this phrase)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I know, I wanted to post one this morning, but this weekend is nuts.

I'll try and post one when I'm home.

Attempt to do one tomorrow as well.

:D

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad