HFVancouver Victoria Meet Up -- Hey, Let's All Be Angry Together

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
DITCHER!!!

Only mossey and ProstheticConscience showed up to the Redcard Sportsbar, and PC was late IIRC (and brought along some drunk guy who was awesome lol).

:laugh:

Yeah. That was Stan. I was double-booked for parties that night; had a work thing before that but I did want to do the hf thing as well. Didn't plan on Stan nominating himself as my +1...left the work party, he said he'd "walk with me to the skytrain". Then as we passed Granville station I was like: "I can't help but notice you're not going into the station..."

And Stan's fun to party with if you're just as wasted as he gets. If on the other hand you're heading somewhere to meet up with people you've only interacted with online and don't want to go too overboard beforehand...

If we get another one of those in Vancouver somewhere, I'd be down for that. And Stan won't be coming this time.

HowDoIHockey

Supreme Mugwump
Jul 12, 2015
Victoria
trap.jpg

If I wasn't so abominably far away, I'd be there. You could always hold one in Kitimat. Right? Guys? Anyone? :sarcasm:

Hey, another Northern BC-er! I'm from Terrace. Was up there last February for the snowpocalypse!

I'd potentially go to a meet-up in Victoria! But I also might just not feel like going out and being social :P

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
59, why.

I was playing hockey 4 times a week until i broke my ribs 5 days before christmas ....

Not really concerned with peoples ages, though they should be 21 if they want to drink my beer.

I am tentatively interested in this. Haven't driven down to the States yet. I'd be more sure sooner to June though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad