HFVancouver Victoria Meet Up -- Hey, Let's All Be Angry Together

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Title says it all, I think it would be cool for the island members to get together and drink away our sadness.

I can host something if people don't want to go to a bar, but it would be fun to get to know the comrades in pain.

Any interest?

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
I'd be game but I don't want to go and listen to a bunch of guys ***** and complain

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
just drive down to port alberni, im too lazy to go to the big city

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I live in Victoria but I'm not sure I'm ready to display my Canuck ranting for others. I usually reserve my insane ranting for the tv during games.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I promise I'm really nice in real life.

trap.jpg

If I wasn't so abominably far away, I'd be there. You could always hold one in Kitimat. Right? Guys? Anyone? :sarcasm:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
trap.jpg

If I wasn't so abominably far away, I'd be there. You could always hold one in Kitimat. Right? Guys? Anyone? :sarcasm:

I'll be honest...I wasn't exactly sure where Kitimat was. I googled it and holy crap. What we consider a luxury Alaskan cruise would just be normal travel? :laugh: :sarcasm:

Anyway...let's do another one of these in Vancouver too. Last time we hosted one only me and two others showed up. :laugh:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I go back and forth to the island, is go if It works out timing wise.

Ps. Kitimat is a dump hole. Good fishing though and the hotel is a trashy blast of a time too!

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I'll be honest...I wasn't exactly sure where Kitimat was. I googled it and holy crap. What we consider a luxury Alaskan cruise would just be normal travel? :laugh: :sarcasm:

Anyway...let's do another one of these in Vancouver too. Last time we hosted one only me and two others showed up. :laugh:

I'd be down

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
If theres one in Vancouver let me know. I could host one if people wanted to cross the border where the booze is cheap. I am about 15 minutes from the border.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad