OT: HFVAN Hockey League 2021-22

CreativeUsername

Nov 23, 2017
The LA Kings activate goaltender Pavel Francouz from IR. To make room, Jaroslav Halak will be waived for the purpose of reassignment to the AHL.

Reactions: E D

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Anaheim puts n. Zaitsev and t. Johnson on ir, sends down Joey daccord, and recalls c. Grundstrom and t. Boyd pending trade call.
Nikita Zaitsev To Miss A Month
RELEASE: Caleb Jones Activated from LTIR, Tyler Johnson Placed on LTIR
As Daccord is not Waiver Exempt, and he was not explicitly placed on waivers in this post, as per the rules that Vanilla knows very well, Daccord will be on waivers starting now now until 3:45 pm Monday, December 20th

Please make sure to read the rules for how to send people to AHL to avoid further issues, thank you.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Wth I checked Cap friendly twice, also atc pls post amazing trade graphic and pun ty

Manson Around the Christmas Tree

7AF4D38C-E190-41C1-8355-0B97C8950B2A.jpeg

*Backdate to any games played DEC 19th onwards

Last edited:

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Hey everyone

Did a Waiver Exemption update today. Did not update every single player, but focused on updating players who have either had their waiver exemption expire, or could have it change sometime this season. All edits have been updated to say "As of Jan 4 2022: x GP" If it still says as of Offseason 2021, I did not update it yet, as it more than likely will have no impact during this season.

As usual, please verify your own roster and let me know if there are any mistakes you notice.

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
Ahead of a trade call and a free agent signing, Toronto sends down Andreas Wingerli and Connor Bunnaman, both exempt from waivers

Last edited:
Reactions: E D and Misko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad