HFVan Hockey League 2020-21

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
I Getz the Trade Graphic Done and They Decide to Add Moore Names...

80FA2AAA-6E63-4580-96C9-8478A8F312F8.jpeg

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
:flames claim Ilya Sorokin and waive Malcolm Subban

Spreadsheet says Sorokin is waiver exempt until 25 or 40 games played. He is 25.
Spreadsheet was incorrect, at 25 years old a player needs to have been under contract for a full season per our CBA to require waivers when being sent down. Sorokin was signed in September, so he hasnt reached that threshold to become waiver eligible yet.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia

Nail

Mar 21, 2014
Best of luck to Mike as he pursues a Stanley Cup in St. Louis.

We are very pleased to sign a player of Jonathan's caliber this late into the season.

Reactions: Elusive Derposaurus

Nail

Mar 21, 2014
Thank you to Wayne for being a professional throughout this process. When we signed him last summer, we did not have the intention of moving him at all, however after having a conversation with his agent we decided it was best to give Wayne a shot at winning the Cup. Should Wayne find himself in free agency again this summer, we may explore a potential reunion.

We are very happy to acquire Evgenii, as well as another top 64 pick. Our future cap flexibility allowed us to take on Evgenii's contract and we feel he could be a good bounce-back candidate in the future. As a rebuilding team, we now have two 1sts, one 2nd, and one 3rd in 2021, to go along with three 1sts, two 2nds and two 3rds in 2022. We understand it will be a process to rebuild this organization from the ground up after some poor decisions from past management, however we feel these picks will be a great start to us getting back up and running!

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
:caps

Place claim on Austin Czarnik and resend him back to the minors. He was originally on Washington at beginning of season, so I can reclaim and replace him back in my AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad