HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 II (SEE NEW THREAD)

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
:rangers

The New York Rangers are pleased to select Oskar Lindblom (plz no bust)​

He won't. Never understood why he is considered a 4th liner in NA. Showed with Sweden that with the right line mates he can be so much more. Wanted him with one of my next picks.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Dadanov Back to the Beach
:bolts
evgeny-dadonov-zimbio.jpg

Evgenii Dadanov has signed a $7M, two year bridge deal with the Tampa Bay Lightning. The deal's AAV is 3.5M. Evegnii last played in the NHL with the Florida Panthers in 2011/2012 where he came off of a 0.5 PPG season and slowed down with 3 points in 15 games when he was sent down to the AHL. He then moved to Russia after playing with the Charlotte Checkers in Carolina's AHL squad for half a season where's he's been since, lighting it up with Donbass, and most recently St Petersberg. Tampa hopes Dadanov can bring in a multitude of points to help their cupo push.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Signing: The Edmonton Oilers have inked a 6 year deal with Mikael Granlund worth 31.5M, with an AAV of 5.25M. This includes a NTC for all UFA years giving the player the choice of 16 teams he would not accept a trade to.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Signing: The Vancouver Canucks have signed Alexander Wennberg to a 7 year 38.5M deal with an AAV of 5.5M. Included in the deal is a NTC whereby Wennberg gets to choose 8 teams he would accept a trade to during all his UFA years.

A huge thanks to FOurteenS inCisOr for the most entertaining, thoughtful, and positive negotiations I have had yet.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
NEWS: Trades involving drafted players will now be permitted. Additionally, trades will not have to feature an equal number of draft picks going each way. Essentially, the shackles are off and there are no more restrictions on trading.

HOWEVER, all teams must have at least 23 players under contract by the end of the draft. Any team that does not will be penalized draft picks and/or cap space.

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Signing: The Vancouver Canucks have signed Alexander Wennberg to a 7 year 38.5M deal with an AAV of 5.5M. Included in the deal is a NTC whereby Wennberg gets to choose 8 teams he would accept a trade to during all his UFA years.

A huge thanks to FOurteenS inCisOr for the most entertaining, thoughtful, and positive negotiations I have had yet.

Haha.

It's amazing what you can accomplish with a couple glasses of rye and a baby that finally went to sleep at a reasonable time.

My wife was both amazed and ashamed at the time and effort it took...

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Haha.

It's amazing what you can accomplish with a couple glasses of rye and a baby that finally went to sleep at a reasonable time.

My wife was both amazed and ashamed at the time and effort it took...

I do the vodka after the baby gets to sleep on my end, and thank you for putting in the time. I try to do the same for the player end of things.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
NEWS: Trades involving drafted players will now be permitted. Additionally, trades will not have to feature an equal number of draft picks going each way. Essentially, the shackles are off and there are no more restrictions on trading.

HOWEVER, all teams must have at least 23 players under contract by the end of the draft. Any team that does not will be penalized draft picks and/or cap space.

Who is going to be in charge of dealing with the modified no trade clauses? As in, who will decide which teams a player chooses to either allow or disallow based on the clauses? The players agent?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad