OT: HFStars Lounge

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Yea, I saw that. I’m at 13.7% :laugh:

The hardest thing about Ganon was that shield he had in his second-to-last stage. The rest was easy, I agree.

if I hadn't had the special goron ability I wouldn't have made it through the fight. I successfully dodged once the entire time.

I've been pushing screens and clips of my wife and my switch games to a Twitter:

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
I don’t know how many of you guys follow basketball but a huge congratulations on acquiring Porzingis in such a steal of trade.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I have a feeling my friend and I may be visiting Dallas this season. Are there any all you can eat (or drink) seats available for Stars games?

Also, I received a call about a job with Atlas Energy. So relocation to Dallas could be a possibility haha.

And if we do plan a visit I'll be back to ask questions about breweries. I really liked Rahr when I visited Fort Worth.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I have a feeling my friend and I may be visiting Dallas this season. Are there any all you can eat (or drink) seats available for Stars games?

Also, I received a call about a job with Atlas Energy. So relocation to Dallas could be a possibility haha.

And if we do plan a visit I'll be back to ask questions about breweries. I really liked Rahr when I visited Fort Worth.

The 2nd level (I believe it's called the platinum level) has seats that come with a personal waiter/waitress and you can order food there that's delivered directly to your seat but it's not a buffet style if that's what you mean everything is purchased separately. Come prepared to spend

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
The 2nd level (I believe it's called the platinum level) has seats that come with a personal waiter/waitress and you can order food there that's delivered directly to your seat but it's not a buffet style if that's what you mean everything is purchased separately. Come prepared to spend

Ah, thanks. When I went to Nashville they had all you can drink seats. As in you could get all the beer you wanted. Within reason, as we found out. Looks like Tampa has a similar deal.

Reactions: Kcb12345

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Ah, thanks. When I went to Nashville they had all you can drink seats. As in you could get all the beer you wanted. Within reason, as we found out. Looks like Tampa has a similar deal.

I don't know of any single seats that have that at AAC. The suites usually do, but those are well out of most people's price range. :laugh:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I got annoyed by the aggressive advertising campaign to try and get to me to notice and try it and i react really negative to advertisement. You advertise something to me and i'm very likely to boykott your product as a result .

Reactions: Kuola

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would like to share with the Stars fam that after a long four years of grinding, I finally got hired by a police service. I’m going to be a police officer boys!

Nice! Congrats that's awesome. Local officer or federal?

I'm only 21 right now but I plan on trying to get into law enforcement as well once I finish college cause my dad was a federal agent (Homeland security for the most part) for 30 years and my brother just recently got hired too (he tried for 4 years also).

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Would like to share with the Stars fam that after a long four years of grinding, I finally got hired by a police service. I’m going to be a police officer boys!

Congrats! Glad to see the hard work paid off.

Reactions: MBTendy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad