OT: HFStars Lounge

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
For our Ohio members, I know this is short notice but I have a spare ticket to the Stars @ CBJ game tomorrow, section 104 row e seats 1 and 2. My buddy who is a STH can't go so gave me both tickets. If anyone wants to go to the game send me a message.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Wanting to attend the Stars/Oilers game tomorrow but unsure about the traffic coming from Austin. Any tips to avoid getting stuck in traffic (since it is on the north side and we are driving from the south) and arriving late?

Also, looking for two tickets also (PM me a price).

Kiorei

Jan 22, 2014
Denton, Texas
Anymore live in the Denton area can tell me how bad it is taking the A-train/Dart downtown instead of driving? 90 minutes for Downtown Denton->Victory Station sound about right?

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I'm in Arlington, so I take TRE, and have been for some time now. Easy, breezy, other than when it rains, you do have some uncovered walk from train platform to station. And, twice in the 15 years I've been taking it, the train has hit a truck or something, and we had to be bussed the rest of the way in, making us late. If game time is at 7.30, I wouldn't arrive after 7 PM, and I tend to get their by 6-6.30, depending on schedule, and then just eat somewhere down there, even if just a pizza in the AAC.

It took a while to figure out how to use their GO ticket app, but then I preloaded $40 on it and it is easy to buy the tickets as well. Internet on the train is good so you can be entertained while you ride. Lastly, it's a $3-4 fare, vs. a minimum of $25 to park anywhere close.

To me, it's a big win all around.

Reactions: Kiorei and LT

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
Anymore live in the Denton area can tell me how bad it is taking the A-train/Dart downtown instead of driving? 90 minutes for Downtown Denton->Victory Station sound about right?
I have friends that drive to the first Dart station and ride because the Denton train does not run after a certain time.

Reactions: Kiorei

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
The NBA has the highest price return compared to other leagues, as basketball's globalization has expanded to other markets, including its more than $5 billion China operation and the newly launched $1 billion NBA Africa venture.

Between 2002 and 2021, the average price return for an NBA team was 1,057% compared to 458% returns on the S&P 500, according to estimates from PitchBook.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
1710875036524.png

delivered in time for the good riding weather.. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad