HF's Official Devils Tickets Thread/Promo Schedule - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
tickets for the bruins game are flying on stubhub.... people haven't caught the memo that the team isn't making the playoffs?

It's almost certainly going to be Marty's last game as a Devil now that it's likely we're out of the playoffs (or against the odds it'd still be a do-or-die game for the playoffs, either way the game's got a bit of value).

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It's almost certainly going to be Marty's last game as a Devil now that it's likely we're out of the playoffs (or against the odds it'd still be a do-or-die game for the playoffs, either way the game's got a bit of value).

Yeah, I thought that was quite obvious to all Devils fans.

Is a hot ticket.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I could actually picture them trolling us all by making tonight Marty's finale.

If they do, they will have thousands of ANGRY fans who paid top dollar to see Marty on Sunday. I know someone who is flying in for Sunday's game from Texas who bought club seats on TM a few days ago.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
First person to make me laugh gets a free pair of tickets to tonight's game.

On a serious note if any regular here wants a pair feel free to PM me. I'll be honest I just don't want to go tonight, bad fan whatever, I'm just not up for it. But I'd love for another Devils fan to take in a game with a little more motivation.

I'm no fun to my row sitting their complaining for 60 minutes.

I'll save that for Sunday.

Tickets are in 105 and are free, that part wasn't a joke.

EDIT: These are now gone.

Last edited:

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Also I have a pair on Sunday. These aren't mine, but my buddy is going to sit with me and sell his pair. Face value for 110. I think it's 46 but i'll double check with him.

Won't charge a Devils fan through the roof to get in to see what could be Marty's last game. First come first serve. No re-sale on secondary market please.

midplusbahler

Sep 10, 2013
Hoboken, NJ
If they do, they will have thousands of ANGRY fans who paid top dollar to see Marty on Sunday. I know someone who is flying in for Sunday's game from Texas who bought club seats on TM a few days ago.

Damn that is dedication. Hope he gets to see a great game!

I'm in the market for a pair.. Anyone have anything available? Preferably 100 or 200 level. Thanks.

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
I have two extra tickets to Sunday's game. Section 208, Row 2, Seats 1 and 2. $100 for the pair.

On a side note, I've always been a big Chico fan but have never gotten to meet him. I would love to chat with him briefly at the game. Can someone give me advice on the best time/place to flag him down? Thanks

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
For the last minute buyers out there, the Stubhub market has completely collapsed now (it stalled late last night when supply remained almost the same for hours). Get in with fees included is $25 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad