HF's Official Devils Tickets Thread/Promo Schedule - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
No. I just found this thread and saw the offer. I'm already wearing my Elias jersey. There is no way I'm selling the tickets if I get them. I live 20 minutes out from Newark. My only plans tonight are to watch the Devils start their 6 game miracle run to make the wild card defying the odds.

Have fun

glodime

Apr 4, 2014
Thank you cj225! Last night was a thrilling game. The group in 225 was fun. That game winner set the tone for my weekend! Thanks!

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Someone on here is going to yell at you, so let me be the one to do it first.

There are cheaper tickets on Stubhub in the very section you are selling for. Why would I buy from you here, when I get a 100% money back guarantee from Stubhub?

He's a monster for asking $1.50 more than Stubhub's price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
I have 2 available for tonight in 225, Row 1, seats 1-2. Will accept any reasonable offers.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Just won tickets from Hugh Weber. Anybody that's won before, where were your seats?

snartly

Dec 10, 2011
NJ
I've won twice, and also for tonightd game. He stated around what area of the arena you will be sitting in (ex. LL) which is what I got. I've had them in sections next to the clubs. One was row 9, the other row 16 I think.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Thanks for the replies guys. Just curious, did he stop by your seats? He seems so outgoing that wouldn't surprise me. I also realize how busy he is and don't expect that.

Status Quo*

Thanks for the replies guys. Just curious, did he stop by your seats? He seems so outgoing that wouldn't surprise me. I also realize how busy he is and don't expect that.

Nope. Didn't stop by when I won.

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
Team awards TODAY 1pm

Anyone need a last minute ticket for today's event? I have one available if interested.

DustersAnonymous

Let the Larsson Play
Apr 26, 2013
New Jersey
Speaking of winning tickets, I just won a "prize pack" from espn radio to the bruins game on the 13th. Answered a trivia question the broadcasters posed after the yankee game on yes network via text next thing I know I'm getting a call saying I've won :handclap:

I was hardly paying attention until I heard the question though so was anyone else watching and know what the prize pack entailed, the guy on the phone didnt know.. and has anyone won tickets through espn radio before? it was the michael k show to be specific if that helps.

EDIT: So I relistened to the podcast and apparently what I missed was I am guaranteed two tickets to the game and a chance to be upgraded to club seats at center ice. Anyone have any idea what the worst case scenario seats are? Michael Kay said "my seats" so I don't know if they're literally his season tickets or what if that helps lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad