OT: HFPens Community Lounge (Scandy's Rave Party next door): Spooky, spooky, spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Dat new Fett episode:

5e1.gif

giphy.gif

1464966359-mind-blow-gif.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Don't know who Thunderwhack is but Boba has been a meh fest up until the best episode didn't even have him in it at all today.

I saw the ship and said aloud "Oh Padme's ship!" And my wife turned to me and said wow you're such a f***ing nerd.

Ouch.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That's not even Padme's ship you poser.

:laugh:
I know, I later told her no its the ship that the dorky Anakin crashes in the ship hangar. Because the yellow stood out to me.

It didn't help with the point she was making.
your wife is watching it tho. who is the true nerd..
She's a Star Trek fan. She's definitely a loser nerd.

Also I get an award on this site for being an old timer. Wankers.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I hadn't seen that either. Looking forward to that one, great show.
I like Atlanta, it's got the message down without being super in your face about it, which is why I really don't like Bel Air's preview as it felt really in your face and it sucked out all of what made Fresh Prince what it was, it was fun but in the fun you had the feels and the message and you didn't need it to be super serious to get the point across.

Atlanta is like that but less of the goofy (although that creepy white character Dong Lover played was just...wtf). I also like Dave for that same reason.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
michael-scott-the-office.gif

Wanted to say something but not be the one to spoil anything. :laugh:
I know...

When I said it and posted it, I realized that wait that's way too small and her ship was massive, that doesn't make sense. Then I saw the Droid thing and the yellow he was buffing/sanding out and was like, son of a bitch, this is when he's in the hangar and hops in with R2 and wreaks havoc in Episode 1.

Bunch of wankers...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Speaking of bad show trailers....

Reacher.

Wow, so bad. I mean Alan Ritchson might embody the character closest in the books, but it's never been about how imposing he is, when he can't act worth shit. Tom Cruise might be a shorter bloke, but he would at least make you believe he'd f*** you up and sounded like a competent ass kicker. Alan just sounds like a doofus that's in a giant's body.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I know...

When I said it and posted it, I realized that wait that's way too small and her ship was massive, that doesn't make sense. Then I saw the Droid thing and the yellow he was buffing/sanding out and was like, son of a bitch, this is when he's in the hangar and hops in with R2 and wreaks havoc in Episode 1.

Bunch of wankers...

She flies one at the very very beginning of episode two. When her decoy get assassinated. Crazy side note, that was Keira Knightley. Natalie Portmans mother came on set one day while they were filming that. She mistook Keira as Natalie because they look so similar, especially in costume.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
She flies one at the very very beginning of episode two. When her decoy get assassinated. Crazy side note, that was Keira Knightley. Natalie Portmans mother came on set one day while they were filming that. She mistook Keira as Natalie because they look so similar, especially in costume.
Yeah that one I do know, the funnier bit is that Keira herself, couldn't remember who she played in the movie.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Pretty eye-opening.

Just the tip of the iceberg nation-wide, though.

We find plenty of money every year for something like a brand new class of nuclear attack submarine that we don't really need or whatever but can't fix our roads and bridges because "we can't afford it!" or "but muh inflationz!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad