OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Or Ogrezilla and LOGiK's Nerd Thread ;)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Rofl...I am always goofing off with the female co workers and get accused of harrassing them from customers even when both explaining we always goof off to eachother. I love being falsely accused of things. Didn't care what either of us said, I am a bad guy and I should be punished.
200w.gif

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Oh no so sorry to hear that. Our beagle is 14 and I’m dreading it…

I'm in the same boat. I have a beagle/border collie mix (her name is Crosby) and I don't know how I'll get over this dog not being there. We've been thru a TON together

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm in the same boat. I have a beagle/border collie mix (her name is Crosby) and I don't know how I'll get over this dog not being there. We've been thru a TON together
We lost our pitty almost 4 years ago now and that was brutal. She was 9 going on 10. But the beagle will be even harder, adopting her is pretty much the first thing my wife did when she left school and started her adult life and we moved in together a few months later.

Luckily I’ve decided that she’s going to live forever so it won’t be a problem.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
We lost our pitty almost 4 years ago now and that was brutal. She was 9 going on 10. But the beagle will be even harder, adopting her is pretty much the first thing my wife did when she left school and started her adult life and we moved in together a few months later.

Luckily I’ve decided that she’s going to live forever so it won’t be a problem.
My shepherd isnt allowed to go anywhere. I tell her that regularly....

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So after liking Bottoms a lot I figured I’d check out Rachel Sennett and Emma Seligmans other movie they made together Shiva Baby. My goodness the tone couldn’t be more different between the two, but I really liked this one a lot too. I guess those two plus Ayo Edebiri went to school together; here’s hoping they keep making stuff together.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

My other pug is named Crosby too. 😃

He was diagnosed with an incurable cancer not long after we lost his brother. Oncologist said he’d probably only live for 1-3 months

….. that was 10 months ago and he’s still going strong 💪

• Love
Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
So after liking Bottoms a lot I figured I’d check out Rachel Sennett and Emma Seligmans other movie they made together Shiva Baby. My goodness the tone couldn’t be more different between the two, but I really liked this one a lot too. I guess those two plus Ayo Edebiri went to school together; here’s hoping they keep making stuff together.

I just watched Red Rocket which was pretty funny too.

It was also pretty disturbing.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I wasn't close to my aunt but she passed away yesterday in her sleep I found out today, she got extremly into drinking and smoking and went to a place to recover and came back and didn't stop drinking and fell down the stairs and broke her femur or something and my uncle had to take care of her every day and she would pooh all over herself all the time (like my pops does) and had to wash and dress her all the time. Pretty sure she didn't want me around anymore and pretty much disowned me, don't know why some of the family kept lieing and saying things that wern't true just to get rid of me but you don't pick your family. RIP anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad