HFOil Mock Entry Draft 2019 | Draft Complete!

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
:hawksThis was a tough call but the Hawks D is aging.

With the 3rd pick of the draft the Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select defenceman

Bowen Byram

The Avs are on the clock
@Zaddy

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan Kelly

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
@Soli, I might not be around for my pick (8th), so should I send in a list?

Most likely I'll make the 8 hour time limit, but it would delay everything slightly.

Edit: I pick 7th, I'm so used to being the Oilers.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
@Soli, I might not be around for my pick (8th), so should I send in a list?

Most likely I'll make the 8 hour time limit, but it would delay everything slightly.

You pick 7th. You can send me a list if you'd like, but everyone's entitled to their clock.

Reactions: Llamamoto

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
:avs :avs :avs

With the 4th overall pick the Colorado Avalanche are extremely excited to select...

...from Saskatoon Blades in the Western Hockey League...

Kirby Dach

Kirby-Dach.jpg

Next GM has been notified.​

Reactions: Llamamoto

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Sure you want him? I mean you could let him drop to the Oilers and take another player....:silly:

Hey I had my list and still deliberated about taking a few other players here, maybe even slightly off the board picks depending on your list. This is one of the harder drafts I've had separating players at the top end of the draft. Different flavours, different levels of risk, but a very closely grouped bunch of prospects after #2.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Hey I had my list and still deliberated about taking a few other players here, maybe even slightly off the board picks depending on your list. This is one of the harder drafts I've had separating players at the top end of the draft. Different flavours, different levels of risk, but a very closely grouped bunch of prospects after #2.

had Turcotte played as many games as Hughes, he would have had similar points but many more goals. i'd be surprised if he makes it out of the top 4 ! that's why i raised my eyebrow a bit when Dach went first in this draft.

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
:sabres

The Buffalo Sabres are proud to select, from the USNTDP, Trevor Zegras!

Zegras.0.jpg

We now have great center depth, with Eichel - Zegras - Middlestadt down the middle.

@FlameChampion is up.

Reactions: Zaddy

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
had Turcotte played as many games as Hughes, he would have had similar points but many more goals. i'd be surprised if he makes it out of the top 4 ! that's why i raised my eyebrow a bit when Dach went first in this draft.

I also have Dach ahead of Turcotte. Stats aside, he has a much higher ceiling imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad