HFOil Mock Entry Draft 2019 | Draft Complete!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I think there are only 5 teams left available.

NYI: 1/2/5/6/7
CGY: 1/3/4/5/6/7
WPG: 2/4/5
SJS: 3/5/6/7
CBJ: 3/7

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Unless Beerfish doesn't commit, they're presently spoken for.

I was fully ready to commit as I've done a fair number of forum mock drafts on other sites but not on here but McMozes can have them as he seems to want the Habs quite a bit.

I'll sit it out unless there are teams no one wants or if someone drops out and you are stuck for participants.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I was fully ready to commit as I've done a fair number of forum mock drafts on other sites but not on here but McMozes can have them as he seems to want the Habs quite a bit.

I'll sit it out unless there are teams no one wants or if someone drops out and you are stuck for participants.

What? No man take Montreal.

I think it's unnecessary, but if you insist, either swap the Leafs with Mozes or take the Islanders (1/2/5/6/7) or the other remaining teams.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Any teams left? I'll take one.

Montreal still available?

The Islanders are the best team available. San Jose, Columbus, and the Jets are probably gonna be dispersed as second teams.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I'm gonna draw for 2nd teams tomorrow morning. I think we have three volunteers, but if you want to throw your hat in the ring you have until I run the draw. San Jose, Columbus, and Winnipeg to be dispersed.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB

What? No man take Montreal.

I think it's unnecessary, but if you insist, either swap the Leafs with Mozes or take the Islanders (1/2/5/6/7) or the other remaining teams.

Yeah, @Beerfish take the Habs. I'm more than fine with Toronto.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Okay I got Montreal then. Confirmed.

What is the start date for the draft?

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:cbj Congrats @FlameChampion

:sharks Congrats @5 Mins 4 Ftg

---

We're full. That filled quick. We can get started right away. Not enforcing the clock today because of the sudden start, hopefully we all notice.

Before we get started, let's talk about prospects re-entering the draft. Unless you have a verified source (a good twitter report for instance) that this prospects is not getting signed by it's current team and is in fact confirmed to be re-entering the draft, they're not going to be eligible to be drafted in this mock.

Please remember to notify the next GM after your pick. Traditionally done through PM, I'm getting lazier and doing the @ alerts. Remember that the @ alert system won't send a notification if you edit the @ in after the original posting.

---

@ChaoticOrange, the podium is yours.

Last edited:

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Thank you @Soli, and thank you to the wonderful city of Internet for hosting this year’s HFOil 7 round Mock Draft.

We’d also like to congratulate the Bruins, Hurricanes, Blues and Sharks for reaching the conference finals, and Connor McDavid for remaining the no doubt best player in the NHL.

With the 1st overall selection in the 2019 NHL Draft, the New Jersey Devils are thrilled to select Jack Hughes.

It was a difficult selection, but in the end, we just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to add a potential cornerstone first line centre to our franchise. Hughes, Hischier, and Zacha should be one of the best centre groups in the NHL for years to come.

Now to convince Hall to stay...

New York Rangers and @Jimmi McJenkins, you’re on the clock.

Last edited:
Reactions: oilers'72 and Soli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad