• Asia

• Africa

• Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Must be the off season.

Joke of a poll. Should read NY, NJ, CT, LI, Canada, The Who Cares (anywhere else)

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Quick, get @Tob in here
All of zem?
everyone-gary.gif

Reactions: EdJovanovski

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I live in Maryland, which is the Mid-Atlantic. By the choices provided, it would be the South.

On a whole, Maryland is culturally and geopolitically much closer to the Northeast. We're the third or fourth bluest state in the country.

Western MD is Appalachia. Southern MD is definitely southern. The Eastern Shore is unique. Then there are the counties right around DC, and Baltimore. Northern Virginia is similar. I live 2 minutes and a quick trip over the bridge away from Loudoun County, VA.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I live in Maryland, which is the Mid-Atlantic. By the choices provided, it would be the South.

On a whole, Maryland is culturally and geopolitically much closer to the Northeast. We're the third or fourth bluest state in the country.

Western MD is Appalachia. Southern MD is definitely southern. The Eastern Shore is unique. Then there are the counties right around DC, and Baltimore. Northern Virginia is similar. I live 2 minutes and a quick trip over the bridge away from Loudoun County, VA.
.... I thought you were only like this with prospects...

Last edited:

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia

Crab cakes and football, that’s what Maryland does.

im in NoVA, annoying Caps country

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad