HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Awesome, thanks! We're in 109 so going down section 6 works perfect.

Much appreciated.

Just an FYI, you can't go directly from the lower level (1-22) to the 100's level. There's a pair of escalators on the main concourse across from section 18 that you'll need to take up to 100 level for your seats which will put you by section 125-126. There's also a stairwell that can be used, but with a 4 year old, you're best using the escalators.

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: BigEezyE22

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
LOL. Someone actually bought my NYR tickets for the 30th for $105 plus fees each this far out.

I hope Jerry from Bensonhurst has a wonderful time watching Inferno vs. Shitshow.

EDIT: Yeah, I understand it's a holiday weekend, but even for me, I couldn't imagine parting with $210 in one shot not including fees to watch this shit right now.

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
LOL. Someone actually bought my NYR tickets for the 30th for $105 plus fees each this far out.

I hope Jerry from Bensonhurst has a wonderful time watching Inferno vs. ****show.

EDIT: Yeah, I understand it's a holiday weekend, but even for me, I couldn't imagine parting with $210 in one shot not including fees to watch this **** right now.
I sold my October tickets against the Rags for $90 each LOL, people are nuts man. I double my money on 5-6 highly valued games, use buybacks on the crappy ones and go to the rest. It’s been working for me every season.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I sold my October tickets against the Rags for $90 each LOL, people are nuts man. I double my money on 5-6 highly valued games, use buybacks on the crappy ones and go to the rest. It’s been working for me every season.

My intention with selling NYR games has always been to make them pay as close to MSG prices as I possibly can.

You're not gonna get a discount to watch the Rags on my accord.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007

I hope Jerry from Bensonhurst has a wonderful time watching Inferno vs. ****show.

EDIT: Yeah, I understand it's a holiday weekend, but even for me, I couldn't imagine parting with $210 in one shot not including fees to watch this **** right now.
I had a refundable deposit down for a full box for that game....cancelled last week :laugh:

Reactions: New Jersey

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
This four-game plan will feature four great match-ups, a Devils autographed puck, AND a limited edition Jack Hughes snow globe! With plans starting at just $205 per seat, and a three month interest-free payment plan, you can't miss out on this opportunity!

Is there anyone who would actually want this, let alone have it be the deciding-factor to pull the trigger, or have they completely lost their mind?

Reactions: Patrik26

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Is there anyone who would actually want this, let alone have it be the deciding-factor to pull the trigger, or have they completely lost their mind?

That's hilarious. :laugh: I'm curious what it looks like. Not enough to want it.

The parking rates down by the court house are ridiculous now.

Use Park Whiz for the one right off Broad St. When it's on there, it's the same cost as it used to be, $15.

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014
Seems like every day I'm getting a different ticket offer in my inbox. Can't wait to see what happens going forward given the season we're having. Buy 2 games get 8 free plus a John Hynes zombie doll!

Reactions: dbv

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
FWIW there have been some STH on FB who are upset that they are not getting a Hughes Snow Globe. In other words, yes there are people who actually want it.

The fact that there is not a picture of it does not bode well on how nice it will actually look.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
FWIW there have been some STH on FB who are upset that they are not getting a Hughes Snow Globe. In other words, yes there are people who actually want it.

The fact that there is not a picture of it does not bode well on how nice it will actually look.

If the team was smart they would start right now doing extra little things for sth. You know a price increase is on its way and it's going to be a blood bath when it's renewal time. Small things go a long way. More Tix to this crap fest isn't needed lol

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Selling all of my games. Two tickets per game. Game and seat location below. All seats are on the aisle. Send me a message if you want to talk about any of these games:

11/19/19 Tuesday Boston, 132/4/1-2

11/23/19 Saturday Detroit, 118/9/15-16

12/03/19 Tuesday Vegas, 119/7/14-15

12/18/19 Wednesday Anaheim, 125/4/1-2

12/20/19 Friday Washington, 119/7/14-15

12/27/19 Friday Toronto, 106/12/16-17

12/31/19 New Years Eve Tuesday Boston, 122/6/1-2

01/04/20 Saturday Colorado, 119/7/14-45

02/16/20 Sunday Columbus, 115/5/8-9

03/28/20 Saturday Philadelphia, 122/6/1-2

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I don't think giving away tickets will help matters. If anything that will sink the value of ST and make their sales rep's jobs even harder.

I also do not think snow globes and other tchotchkes will be enough to really convince people to drop thousands on season tickets.

All the Devils have to do is make a big move or two to get the fans interested again and/or find a way to improve the on-ice product.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
they are going to lost sth's big time after this season

and they will probably be trading Hall right around renewal time (if I remember renewal timeline correctly). Not that it wouldn't be the right move, but it will be another reminder of a lost season and taking another step back (at least in the short run)

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Selling all of my games.
105655449-1546438804358gettyimages-51600334.jpeg

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
So I recently found out I could only sell 10 of my 41 tickets on the TM exchange. Can we use StubHub? This disaster of a season in progress has made investment a total failure!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So I recently found out I could only sell 10 of my 41 tickets on the TM exchange. Can we use StubHub? This disaster of a season in progress has made investment a total failure!

That’s an old codicil they rarely enforce with at least the exception of SatansHockey during the lockout season. I can’t sell squat on StubHub anymore cause the commissions from the all mobile tickets crush the take home profit there so I have to sell on TE. I’m pretty much going to dare them to enforce that rule this year, probably half the STH’s are going to cash out - they aren’t literally going to throw half their season ticket holders off after another **** season when renewals will be way down as is. Not as if anyone is going to profit this year when they’re giving tickets away for almost every game lol

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
So I recently found out I could only sell 10 of my 41 tickets on the TM exchange.

This might be another one of those years when I attend a few games on a lark for like $10 a ticket for great seats. Serves the Devils right that the secondary market (even with them trying to control it) will be cheaper than even their pathetic ticket "deals".

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I can’t sell squat on StubHub anymore cause the commissions from the all mobile tickets crush the take home profit there so I have to sell on TE.

Oh geez.... it's been a bit over a year since I've sold tix on SH, what have they done now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln