HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Large parts of the upper tank still available for tonight. Plus more "standard seats" just popped up in the lower bowl...

Those upper corner 200s are so ridiculously over priced. They should be $20/$25 after fees. They have been absolute ghost towns this year. Last game some of them were completely empty.

Reactions: Colin226

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Those upper corner 200s are so ridiculously over priced. They should be $20/$25 after fees. They have been absolute ghost towns this year. Last game some of them were completely empty.

They should be but season ticket price is around $25 per game if you've had Tix for awhile. If you're a new sth they are like $1,400 which is laughable. Close to $32 a ticket per game

Last edited:

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I was working with the Devils on their arena plans, and in multiple meetings Lou would mention that "you can't sell what you're giving away".

Yes, it's easier to say that when you have a good product to sell, but I think that Devils fans (especially the younger ones) have been conditioned to expect deep discounts/free tickets.

It's going to take time (and on-ice success to drum up demand) to get people out of that mindset ... and this season is certainly not a step in the right direction.

that’s stupid thinking though I have to believe the devils make more and a lot more on concession and apparel then they do on a seat. I would give the seats out for free and just get as many people In the building and hope they buy food which if they get in for free would probably more inclined to do it

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
that’s stupid thinking though I have to believe the devils make more and a lot more on concession and apparel then they do on a seat. I would give the seats out for free and just get as many people In the building and hope they buy food which if they get in for free would probably more inclined to do it

Can't just give everything away either though because you'll end up having season ticket holders cancel. Adjusting the pricing zones throughout the arena to appropriate prices would be a way better way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabremike

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

They need to reduce comps distributed not increase them IMO. I have no problem with introducing a family or new fan to hockey for the first time through a comp so they get that initial experience but giving out comps so frequently as they do has been brand damaging.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
I had tickets in 123 with my friends tonight but moved halfway through the game to the upper corner near the 'kids lounge' that I never even knew existed. The 50/50 mix of Devils and Flyers fans we were sitting near were absolute mutants that wouldn't stop cussing and yelling at each other, yelling at other people, the players, etc. The family in front of us did the same thing first because it was just so out of hand. It's one thing to expect that kind of shit because it's a hockey game but when it's incessant it's over the line.

The Flyers fans in general tonight were very confident and brazen. One of them was banging on all the bathroom stalls screaming Go Flyboys and then one of them proceeded to puke in a sink

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What should you do with Devils tickets right now?

ptKxC41sg50Tgz9ItJ2lhp-Vv90amfo36rPvPzeSO5adUlWa0XVScjNb2n8CUHbuz9iy1XQ_70YTQTJxXvlErmHp-3fLRFtyCC4GzioewxoHFFHrAJ3FTJJzLI5rahwDkQFr3TYV

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I had tickets in 123 with my friends tonight but moved halfway through the game to the upper corner near the 'kids lounge' that I never even knew existed. The 50/50 mix of Devils and Flyers fans we were sitting near were absolute mutants that wouldn't stop cussing and yelling at each other, yelling at other people, the players, etc. The family in front of us did the same thing first because it was just so out of hand. It's one thing to expect that kind of **** because it's a hockey game but when it's incessant it's over the line.

The Flyers fans in general tonight were very confident and brazen. One of them was banging on all the bathroom stalls screaming Go Flyboys and then one of them proceeded to puke in a sink

There's a phone number you can text if it really gets that out of control and you can report any incidents. Security will come and talk to people. I've never had to use it but it's there for situations like that if people are being that bad.

Reactions: Colin226

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
A friend and I are coming in for a game next weekend. Where is a good place to stay that is also accessible to public transit? Thanks in advance!

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
A friend and I are coming in for a game next weekend. Where is a good place to stay that is also accessible to public transit? Thanks in advance!

The Doubletree Hotel by Hilton Newark in the gateway is steps away from Penn Station and has an indoor walkway that will put you a block away from the arena.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
The Doubletree Hotel by Hilton Newark in the gateway is steps away from Penn Station and has an indoor walkway that will put you a block away from the arena.

This is a good option, just note that the PATH trains (usually the easiest way to get to downtown NYC) are not crossing the Hudson River on weekends until the end of 2020 (deferred repairs from a hurricane SEVEN f***ING YEARS AGO) so you'll need to take NJ Transit regional rail. This is fine, just slightly more expensive and they don't run as frequently.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
This is a good option, just note that the PATH trains (usually the easiest way to get to downtown NYC) are not crossing the Hudson River on weekends until the end of 2020 (deferred repairs from a hurricane SEVEN ****ING YEARS AGO) so you'll need to take NJ Transit regional rail. This is fine, just slightly more expensive and they don't run as frequently.

When he says, "Penn Station", he means Newark Penn Station, not New York Penn Station.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This is a good option, just note that the PATH trains (usually the easiest way to get to downtown NYC) are not crossing the Hudson River on weekends until the end of 2020 (deferred repairs from a hurricane SEVEN ****ING YEARS AGO) so you'll need to take NJ Transit regional rail. This is fine, just slightly more expensive and they don't run as frequently.
Only to WTC. Train to Hoboken/33rd ST is still running IIRC.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Out of the probably two dozen times I've been there I've never tried to "tailgate", any lots ok with some beers and a few chairs?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Out of the probably two dozen times I've been there I've never tried to "tailgate", any lots ok with some beers and a few chairs?

The $7 lot behind Hobby’s Deli (on Halsey Street) definitely allows tailgating. I’m not sure that the official team lots do, but I don’t know for sure.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
selling 2 tickets to the rangers/devils game on nov. 30 in section 103 row 5, devils attack twice side. asking $200 total for the pair via paypal. message me if interested.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
What time do teams (particularly visitors) come out for warm ups? Bringing my 4 y/o on Friday to see the Pens come in and wanted a chance to get her pic down near the glass during warmups. Not even looking for pucks or sticks because she and my 2 y/o would likely use those to bludgeon each other.

Also, how well are the family restrooms maintained? I cringe at the thought of my daughter sitting on some piss soaked toilet seat.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I'm sure you've figured it out by now but in case you haven't, I'd recommend downtown Jersey City, honestly. $2.75 ride each way to/from the game on the PATH and you'll be right next to Manhattan for the rest of your time in the area.

Reactions: ziggyjoe212

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
What time do teams (particularly visitors) come out for warm ups? Bringing my 4 y/o on Friday to see the Pens come in and wanted a chance to get her pic down near the glass during warmups. Not even looking for pucks or sticks because she and my 2 y/o would likely use those to bludgeon each other.

Also, how well are the family restrooms maintained? I cringe at the thought of my daughter sitting on some piss soaked toilet seat.

Both teams come out at the same time and do so a half hour before puck drop time, so 6:30 for Friday's 7:00 game. The visiting team bench is on the right side below so that is the side of the ice the Penguins will be warming up on. Sections 18, 19, 20 and 7, 8, 9 are club seats and require separate access and a ticket for those sections whereas section 6 around behind the net to 21 are regular seating sections.

On the Devils side for warmups I believe they now only allow fans down in section 13 or 14 so I am not sure if the visiting side is limited to one section as well (somebody else here may be able to answer better), but either way you should be able to get down without issue be it in one section or any between 6 to 21.

devilsseating.gif

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
Both teams come out at the same time and do so a half hour before puck drop time, so 6:30 for Friday's 7:00 game. The visiting team bench is on the right side below so that is the side of the ice the Penguins will be warming up on. Sections 18, 19, 20 and 7, 8, 9 are club seats and require separate access and a ticket for those sections whereas section 6 around behind the net to 21 are regular seating sections.

On the Devils side for warmups I believe they now only allow fans down in section 13 or 14 so I am not sure if the visiting side is limited to one section as well (somebody else here may be able to answer better), but either way you should be able to get down without issue be it in one section or any between 6 to 21.

devilsseating.gif
Awesome, thanks! We're in 109 so going down section 6 works perfect.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad