HFCanucks Mock Draft Updated [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Are we going to look to continue this past the 3rd round?

I'm good with it. Probably give me a sense of what is really available later on.

I still feel it is a bit weak, i think the talent level is about to drop off in the back half of the 3rd. Surely some good players here and there, but its thinning out fast for me.

Feel the same. Starting to really notice when picking late. Each prospect has a myriad of issues.

@LS: You got Reinhart. That's a damn good draft.

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
I'm fine either way, although I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find anything on prospects already going close to the fourth round. I wouldn't be able to give accurate picks based on any bit of scouting at all.

Lundface*

:cbj selects from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the OHL

LW Michael Bunting

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Surprised at how far some prospects have fallen. Still got some prospects ranked in the second round floating.

Ventana*

NYI select from the USDP/University of Minnesota, defenseman Ryan Collins.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
:habs

For the 82nd pick in the 2014 NHL entry draft, the Montreal Canadiens are proud to select, from the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, Francis Perron.

F_PERRON4624.png

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
The Calgary Flames select from the Kelowna Rockets, Rourke Chartier.

Next GM pm'd.

#4 Michael Dal Colle
#34 Thatcher Demko
#58 Oscar Lindblom
#64 Ondrej Kase
#85 Rourke Chartier

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia
Anyone wanna rate my draft. I only follow the CHL so I stayed away from College and overseas prospects. All my picks happen to be from the Dub.

Tampa Bay Lightning

#22 Julius Honka
#53 Justin Kirkland
#83 Aaron Irving

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Anyone wanna rate my draft. I only follow the CHL so I stayed away from College and overseas prospects. All my picks happen to be from the Dub.

Tampa Bay Lightning

#22 Julius Honka
#53 Justin Kirkland
#83 Aaron Irving

Well, since you followed my pick, I've been acutely aware who was taken just after. My impression is that you got good value at every position. I considered Honka and Pastrnak at #21, and I _really_ considered Irving at #82. Bill Placzek had him at #22 overall in his March mock here: http://www.draftsite.com/nhl/mock-draft/2014/

When watching the Oil Kings (infrequently), I noticed that he was solid and willing to drop the gloves. Decent first pass. Foot speed though, was a question mark for me. Both speed and agility. Still, for his first full season in the WHL, he did quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad