hfboards OHL mock draft

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
With the 9th pick of the 2024 OHL Draft, the Guelph Storm are proud to select, Caleb Malhotra.
(Yes, he's been "selected", but not really because I'm going with the OG intent of the post and people's pick's.

Guelph needs a forward, his dad played in Guelph, if he's available at 9 it's a lock.

ZinErie

Nov 12, 2013
I don't know if someone else was assigned Erie's pick. If not, I'd take Cole Zurawski of the Mississauga Rebels.

Reactions: Section5Petes

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Would be pretty cool if someone could make ohl comparisons to the players taken in the first round here cause I know the ohl puts them out but I don’t think they’ve covered all the good guys

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Any other placed to see OHL Mock Drafts? I B woulf like to see a second or third opinion.

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Past the midway point of round one. Original post updated to include the available ohl central scouting player comparisons

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Haven't followed this exercise, you'll respectfully have to get someone else who knows what's going on. I don't even know who the players are, I read up on them after the OHL draft when I can.

On behalf of the Mississauga/Brampton Steelheads, they are extremely proud to select (F) Nathan Amidovski - Barrie Colts with the 13th pick of the draft. A mid-first round steal! An outstanding core player or an incredible deadline trade chip in your all in 24-25 year.

Last edited:

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
In an effort to move this along and assist fan bases, we will allow members who are well informed of the u16 draft eligible to step up and make that team’s selection but only after their team has been on the clock for 2 hours. So after a pick, if a few members who are monitor the thread closely, please tag one or two appropriate fan members that they are on the clock.

Day two, round one recap, 12 picks in. Master list with player comparable and GMs are available on the original post.

8 Kingston: F Alessandro Di Iorio - Vaughan Kings
9 Guelph: F Caleb Malhotra - Vaughan Kings
10 Erie: F Cole Zurawski - Mississauga Rebels
11 Ottawa: F Logan Hawley - Barrie Colts
12 Sudbury: F Alex Hage - Vaughan Kings

Day three, round two, continues from #12 Mississauga(Brampton). There pick is now in!

Brantford is on the clock...tag some of their fan members?

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
In an effort to move this along and assist fan bases, we will allow members who are well informed of the u16 draft eligible to step up and make that team’s selection but only after their team has been on the clock for 2 hours. So after a pick, if a few members who are monitor the thread closely, please tag one or two appropriate fan members that they are on the clock.

Day two, round one recap, 12 picks in. Master list with player comparable and GMs are available on the original post.

8 Kingston: F Alessandro Di Iorio - Vaughan Kings
9 Guelph: F Caleb Malhotra - Vaughan Kings
10 Erie: F Cole Zurawski - Mississauga Rebels
11 Ottawa: F Logan Hawley - Barrie Colts
12 Sudbury: F Alex Hage - Vaughan Kings

Day three, round two, continues from #12 Mississauga(Brampton). There pick is now in!
I'd suggest an overnight pause maybe between 11-7 while people sleep but otherwise I like the 2 hour rule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad