GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/6/21 | 6 games for the 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Habs are playing the 3rd game in 4 nights with a heavily depleted lineup and awful goaltending tonight. That's why you're leading.
Remember at the start of the year how it was all "excuses" that Montreal got to play Toronto after 3 in 4 and back to backs every time while Montreal was rested?

Reactions: HockeyVirus

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
OK leaf fans enjoy your win tonight. All I can say is I can't wait for the playoffs if you think this game is any indication of what will transpire.
Nobody is scared of you. The Habs have the least man games lost to injuries of any team in the NHL this season. You were average before a couple players got banged up and you are still average right now. Nothing has changed.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Remember at the start of the year how it was all "excuses" that Montreal got to play Toronto after 3 in 4 and back to backs every time while Montreal was rested?

Yup. Leafs literally didn't have a game last season where the Habs weren't rested and the Leafs weren't playing the 2nd of a b2b. And we were told it's an excuse.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Cole Caufield is vastly over rated as well. -3 tonight, getting out muscled all over the ice. He has a hell of a shot, won't deny that. But outside of the PP and 3 on 3 he doesn't have the skating or IQ to make himself space to use it.

Lots of potential there, but he needs some significant development to get there. The way people have been talking is he is already a star. I don't see it.

Reactions: DirkStraun

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Nobody is scared of you. The Habs have the least man games lost to injuries of any team in the NHL this season. You were average before a couple players got banged up and you are still average right now. Nothing has changed.

OK i'm not going to carry on with this back and forth with you guys tonight, it's not worth it. Enjoy 1st place, enjoy your win tonight. We can resume our talk in the playoffs. I'm positive they will be much different then. Not saying the Habs will win, just saying tonight is no indication as to what will happen. You all best be ready for a much harder battle then you're all espousing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad