Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
5-6.jpg

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Tavares with a goal and an assist early to give the Leafs a 2-0 lead. Too bad for the Habs they couldn’t sign him. He didn’t even give them an interview

ACLEVERNAME

No content.
Jan 6, 2010
Oof...
I hate to see the leafs do well but after the past week I'm quite enjoying watching the habs shit themselves on the main stage.

f*** both of 'em tho

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
This is what I was saying last game. Leafs looked half asleep last game and it went to OT. They look like they are bringing it tonight. Mainly the effort on the puck being the difference.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Habs should want nothing to do with the Leafs. It’s a bad, bad matchup for them. I think they have a shot against the Oilers, at least.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Habs need to get embarrassed so bargain bin gets the boot, its been 10 years and this year again there a bubble team at best.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Ahhh

So that's the reason the Habs played the OT period the way they did.
The team knows that it doesn't belong on the same ice surface as the Leafs and did all it could to stifle the overtime period.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
This is what I was saying last game. Leafs looked half asleep last game and it went to OT. They look like they are bringing it tonight. Mainly the effort on the puck being the difference.

Habs should want nothing to do with the Leafs. It’s a bad, bad matchup for them. I think they have a shot against the Oilers, at least.

Habs need to get embarrassed so bargain bin gets the boot, its been 10 years and this year again there a bubble team at best.

Not sure what you're all talking about if the habs got any kind of competent NHL goaltending in this game it's still 0-0. It's not like the Leafs are dominating. Nevermind it being a back to back 3rd game in 4 nigts thing with all their injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad