GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/6/21 | 6 games for the 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Nit sure what you're all talking about if the habs got any kind of competent NHL goaltending in this game it's still 0-0. It's not like the Leafs are dominating.

Leafs have had many high danger chances. Regardless I don't really care to argue it. Leafs are the much better team.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
When is Price supposed to be back?

Honestly the only scary thing to me is the thought of a rested Price finding his game for 5 or 6 games and stealing a series. Otherwise the Habs are just not a good team.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Marner knew literally anyone can score on Primeau tonight so let's try something, he still barely got that in. Any other goalie in our system would've stopped that, Primeau's just playing crap-tier hockey tonight.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
OK leaf fans enjoy your win tonight. All I can say is I can't wait for the playoffs if you think this game is any indication of what will transpire.

Leafs will certainly have to be ready playing against the best team in the North.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Marner knew literally anyone can score on Primeau tonight so let's try something, he still barely got that in. Any other goalie in our system would've stopped that, Primeau's just playing crap-tier hockey tonight.
Poor defense leads to poor goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad