GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/5/21 |9 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Every stick lift can be a "hook" if one wants it to be.
ah yes. technically i suppose you could call slashing if you touch someone elses stick with yours. lucky we haven't been called for more of those tonight.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Vrana is very talented. Wish him the best.
Yeah, he's been good. Detroit is just an offensive black hole.

Honestly, I've had a feeling since the trade was made that Vrana's probably a future trade for more assets. Bertuzzi's performance on return could affect that, though. Back surgery doesn't tend to bode well for players long term.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
we needed to hit on a late draft pick because constant mediocrity means we would never draft a high-probability star.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
i mean that OT is on Dean. Why you put Johanson and Rask out...

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Crazy hockey day, so far results look good, really want to see a Leafs-Habs play off round, Need the Jets to win a cpl more, we need to beat the Habs in the next 2 and Vancouver needs to loose 1 more so the Habs clinch.

Reactions: jetsforever

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
somehow i continue to like Vegas despite them playing increasingly testy games vs my team. hope this is the playoff series.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
way ta go Jets go gettem tiger

Hate the Oilers, Leafs, and Habs so its all you baby

200w.webp

Reactions: jetsforever

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Crazy hockey day, so far results look good, really want to see a Leafs-Habs play off round, Need the Jets to win a cpl more, we need to beat the Habs in the next 2 and Vancouver needs to loose 1 more so the Habs clinch.

Shouldn't be hard, I don't see the Canucks winning any of their remaining games except maybe the ones against Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad